forum

I think this map is overweighted alot

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kiramatic
So I was playing this map on DT and I got a pretty bad score on with bad acc but...

I think this map is overweighted just a little .-.
GoldenWolf
But it's only 137pp???
Vuelo Eluko
i remember playing that in a multiplayer lobby, it has a really intensely hard to FC section at like literally the last 20 notes, the rest is FCable by a 2 year old, and as long as that 2 year old doesnt fail on the last bit even without FCing he gets a lot of PP

any questions
-Soba-
How dare you make fun of a map for being overweight! You parents would be ashamed to see you posting something like this...
Topic Starter
Kiramatic

GoldenWolf wrote:

But it's only 137pp???
Yes but 137pp at 92% accuracy.

A 95% is 173pp and an SS is 213pp. So it may be a little overweighted, but at my rank its a lot of pp lol.

Vuelo Eluko

Riince wrote:

i remember playing that in a multiplayer lobby, it has a really intensely hard to FC section at like literally the last 20 notes, the rest is FCable by a 2 year old, and as long as that 2 year old doesnt fail on the last bit even without FCing he gets a lot of PP

any questions
Topic Starter
Kiramatic

Riince wrote:

any questions
you are right the first part is pretty easy unitl the end with so many jumps and triples ;_;
Saphirshroom
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/153776

[ Zora ] wrote:

I think this map is overweighted just a little .-.
_koinuri
-sev
Thanks for letting us know.
buny
thx gained 300 pp
Topic Starter
Kiramatic

buny wrote:

thx gained 300 pp
noice m8 u r best osu plyer
E m i
1. huge, yet relatively short difficulty spike
2. it's located in the end of the song so you can miss and still get most of the pp
3. patterns are easy to read
4. ar is easy to read
5. OD9
Yangu
:cry:

[ Momiji ] wrote:

1. huge, yet relatively short difficulty spike
2. it's located in the end of the song so you can miss and still get most of the pp
3. patterns are easy to read
4. ar is easy to read
5. OD9
=hi-quality farm map
Daborgia
I don´t know this map but my advice is:

Play more Osu! and you´ll see, there are soo many overweighted maps i could tell maps, where pp is soo effing huge!

Best friends
Diamond
if you went out with friends
Satellites September
Darren Korb
Daidai Genome
Koigokoro

and many more!
gregest
huge jumps + dt = big pp
Vuelo Eluko
thats a funny way to spell fast triples
gregest
but daidai
Gumpy

Riince wrote:

I'm worse than a 2 year old.
[-Cloud-]
gregest
that's what I said too
[-Cloud-]
Didn't read.
GoldenWolf

Riince wrote:

thats a funny way to spell fast triples
That's a funny way to spell World's End
byfar
If you could do it, it would be