1) More movement (higher DS, more funny patterns)
2) Stacking looks like 1/4 pattern, but I had 1/2, ==> unreadable.
3) Can play around with rhythm a little bit more, e.g. at the part you said you liked
4) Sliders should look cleaner, and more variety is better
5) Part after kiai is stupid easy. remap asap
6*) Pay more attention to overlaps. I already know this, but pay even more attention!
BrosephStalin wrote:Here's your m4m, as requested!
(Please note that I'm only modding the hard diff, as we worked out earlier owo)
- The map seemed to lack an overall "cleanliness" to it. Not that it's really an issue, however sliders such as 00:10:351 (2) - and 00:14:043 (2) - (To name a few) were hard on the eyes and not particularly interesting to play. I'm not sure if there are still sliders that don't look good, but I think I fixed everything you mentioned.
- Now, I'm not going to bash on the "Copy, paste, and move it around" technique (Especially considering I use it frequently in my maps); but frankly the intro was a bore to play. It wasn't necessarily the rhythm that was unfun to play; The lack of creativity in the first few seconds of the map (Some of the most critical imo) made me want to quit the map and go play another song. Remapped intro. Should be more fun now
- 00:33:428 (4,5) - The antijump here was completely random and didn't fit the music at all, please revise here. Remapped
- 00:43:581 (2) - ^ ^
- 00:44:505 (4) - ^ (Note that I'm not trying to stop you from being creative; In fact, I encourage it. But please.) Yeah
- 00:52:351 (1) - Why a spinner here? There's nothing in the music (No music at all) to warrant a spinner here other than spinner for spinner's sake. Yep
- 00:54:197 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - (Sorry for large selection) The spacing here was wonky, to say the least. When playing here I often found myself relying exclusively on the approach circles as opposed to the music. Also the overlapping was pretty meh. I tried to fix it
- 01:08:966 (1) - As I said towards the beginning of this mod, there's a time and place for everything. I felt like this part of the song up to 01:20:043 (1) - Could have really made use of interesting and unique sliders! I tried... ;-;
- 01:30:658 (1) - Unsnapped object end! !!! oh derr!
- 01:34:351 (2) - ^ ^
- 01:31:812 (1) - This is classified as manipulating sliders with red points and afaik it's unrankable, especially considering it's not readable at all. Hoped it would slip past I made it a visible bump (seen this in other maps before)
- What happened at the end?!?!?! I was expecting a nice cool-down after the kiai, not an easy! I'd suggest throwing in at least a little bit more density here. Again, I tried.
- 00:17:274 (1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4) - This sections was pretty boring to play (Little movement) and hard on the eyes (All those little edge overlaps). Perhaps revise this section. Remapped.
- 00:22:120 (4,5,6) - The blanketing here was pretty sloppy imo, might wanna clean it up a touch? Yep
- 00:24:428 (1) - Remove NC here and instead put it on 00:24:658 (2) - ?? Yep
- 00:28:351 (1,2,3,4) - The spacing and blanketing here was really hard on the eyes. I'd clean it up a lot here. Tried my best both times ;-;
- 00:30:658 (2,3) - This was fun to play! Thanks
- 00:33:889 (1,2,3,4) - This part of the map felt too cramped and didn't offer much in terms of movement. Remapped slightly.
- 00:42:197 (3,1) - Pretty ugly overlap here imo. Space it out so it looks more like a triangle? I didn't notice that. Thanks!
- 00:46:812 (1) - The jump here wasn't really hard to play, but it didn't really follow the flow of the streamy sliders before it. Maybe put it in line with the sliders? Alright then.
- Remove NC on 01:24:428 (1) - 01:26:274 (1) - 01:28:120 (1) - etc.? The comboing in the kiai felt pretty awkward imo Hm I guess I'm not good at comboing yet
- 01:28:812 (3,1) - This overlap was pretty nasty (Not in a good way) Move (1) out of the way? At first it was non overlapping, but then i switched to this so the circle radius is more similar. I think I agree it wasn't a good idea.
- Pretty rough around the edges, but show's some promise. Never give up! Arigatou~