Domi200 wrote:Hey this is from my M4M queue.[General]
- The Easy diff is harder than the Normal diff. -> Shouldnt be the case Normal diff isn't made yet
- Try to work with a constant DS on Easy and Normal difficulties. (DS = Distance Snapping)
- I think the offset should be 2274
- 00:15:889 (2) - This reversed slider seems strange for me for an Easy diff. Right after that slider is a little pause. Try to change that part and map it differently. Maybe into this used this except without the note at 3
- 00:19:120 (1,2,3,4) - To make the diff a bit easier you could replace those sliders with simple notes Good idea. remapped the slider as well so ds and flow is preserved
- 00:31:928 starts a Kiai time but ends not even after one second already. Remove that or readjust the timing of it less for the kiai than for the spray fireworks. i saw this effect in another map and thought it'd be appropriate to use them here since the music goes up a notch in terms of tension here.
- 00:33:889 (2,3,4,5,1) - Again maybe simple notes to make it simplier thanks
- 00:56:043 (1,2,1,1,2,1,1,2,1,1,2,3) - This is feels strange while playing. Probably because of the missing DS Will keep in mind. No idea how to fix
- 01:36:658 Add a note Will keep in mind for a remap. The repeating slider makes it hard to play for beginners because they don't know when to stop holding the note. that's why i left a gap there for them to recover.
- 01:38:043 Add a note Same reason
- I dont understand your timingsections tbh. Maybe take a look at them again.
- Like in General said. THere are a lot of snapping error. Use a constant DS
Yeah sorry. it's not mapped yet.
- 00:02:505 (1,2) - Try to get some new pattern instead of copy pasting this all over again.
- 00:12:888 (1,1,1,1) - Use a higher combo than just 1
- ~ 00:17:735 A gap try to map it
- 00:19:351 (1,2,3,4) - Start on the white tick not on the red
- 00:20:966 No need for a break there
- 00:26:735 (1,2,3,4) - Again start on white tick
- 00:28:812 Gap again.
- 00:31:581 (1) - This starts way earlier on 00:31:120
- 00:32:505 Gap
- 00:34:120 (1,2,3,4) - On the white tick
- 00:36:197 No need for a break there
- 00:41:505 (1,2,3,4) - On white tick
- 00:43:581 Gap
- 00:56:043 and 00:56:505 add note
- 00:58:581 (4) - remove this note. If you want to map the silent beats try to use sliders instead
- 00:59:274 (5) - Move this to the next white tick
- 01:00:197 Add note
- 01:02:274 (7) - Remove this note (Just as the same before) 01:02:966 (8) - Move to the next white tick and 01:03:889 add note
- 01:05:966 (10,11) - Same again here ---^
- 01:08:505 Add note
- 01:10:812 Gap
- 01:14:505 Gap
- 01:18:197 Gap
- 01:21:889 Gap
- 01:23:274 (2) - This starts earlier ----^ The gap
- 01:24:197 Gap
- I guess it not finished I stop here
- Maybe lower the hitsound volume from 100 to 60? Personal preference
- Try to use a higher combo than 3
- 00:21:197 (1,1) - Remove those changed to slider here, because these map the snare drums on the white beat as well as a melody-beat
- 00:30:197 The stream should start around here, but imo you should use streams in a Hard difficulty the stream does start there. thanks
- 00:33:428 (4,5) - Remove them same as above
- 00:37:120 (3) - Replace with a note thanks for spotting this! huge mistake here. remapped the surrounding region as well
- 00:38:043 (6) - Move from white to the next red tick works better with the previous red tick. :3
- 00:54:543 (1,2,3,4) - Use DS because the timing is weird or use sliders used sliders to teach the rhythm
- 00:56:735 (3,4,5) - Maybe just notes instead of sliders. Feels strange while playing I have to say that I partially agree was originally just notes but changed it to sliders to match the echo. I will use sliders for insane when i make it.
- 00:57:889 (1,2,3,4,5) - Use DS Didn't change these.
- 01:00:428 (3,4,5) - Same as before Same as before.
- 01:01:581 (1,2,3,4,5) - Use DS Same as before
- 01:04:120 (3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - Same again Same again
- 01:07:813 (3,4,5) - Too much copy and paste ^^ I'll keep that in mind. For now I have no ideas
- I just pick some examples 01:30:658 (4) - this slider should be from white to red keeping this, but changing the sliders to 5 note stream so the slider feels more natural, since it matches the music after all. (will edit this specifically later because posting reply first)
- Try to get new patterns instead of copy pasting it again. Sometimes the notes doesnt fit the rythm at all 01:32:966 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - These seem to match the rhythm. I'll think of something for the first two copies, the last two copies i want to keep for the effect.
Good luck with your map Thank you!
Lokovodo wrote:Hello from my modding queue~
the first thing that strikes me is that the "Easy" is remarkably more difficult than the "normal" normal isn't made yet
00:10:351 (2) - maybe add curve here like this used a S slider instead, so it flows more easily
00:29:966 (3) - this starts too early on the timeline move it to start at 00:30:197 and end at 00:31:120 Doesn't match the music (it does start at 29:966, i think) and it switches from red->white if i move it to 30:197.
this entire difficulty is just copy+paste you should try to move some things around and add notes it's not made
00:10:351 (2) - maybe postion this to blanket 00:09:889 (1) - like this Used a wider blanket to preserve DS and for easier flow (because the song's still in the easy stage). wasn't originally meant to be a blanket to be honest
than repostion this note in between the new slider end and the next note like this I want this slider straight, but it's true that the area is ugly. so i remapped it.
00:28:351 (11,12) - you can try to curve and blanket these like this
and generally you should just try to work on making your map look aesthetically better like these examples shown, the "normal" needs a ton of work and you can probably see some pattern in your map from just seeing a few changes here to make you be able to figure out what else needs changing