forum

Preparing for a catastrophy

posted
Total Posts
show more
Yuudachi-kun
This is exactly what it looks like. Now get out of my room.
VoidnOwO
:oops:
IppE
"No, I am gay"

No further explanations required.
Ceph23
Who needs an explanation?
Fuck 'em.
Topic Starter
gadrin

Ceph23 wrote:

Fuck 'em.

like.. litelarly?
IppE

gadrin wrote:

like.. litelarly?
Yuudachi-kun

BRBP wrote:

You might want to make this thread on a different weeb forum. These faggots here are the type of people who have two dozen posters of the said 12 year olds, it wouldn't surprise anyone who walked into their rooms.
Two dozen!?
Aurani
-sev
incognito is for pussies
IppE
I spy with my little eye.

Something starting with h. And s too in a sense.
Topic Starter
gadrin

IppE wrote:

gadrin wrote:

like.. litelarly?

Sorry.
Dazdy_old

gadrin wrote:

that homeless guy you found on the corner of the street
Ever heard of anime, buddy? Oh, you've never even had internet and don't know what hentai is? Keep quiet and I'll show you.
DeletedUser_3905941
ramen and green tea is litelarly the worst tasting foods ever
Dazdy_old
That's nice.
AutoMedic
Tell them they were ads. If they are my roommates, I'll tell them that someone sent me an emal that contains the specified naked 12 year old anime girl

Ceph23 wrote:

Fuck 'em.
Ayy
HDHR Crutch

gadrin wrote:

You are just sitting in your room, doing your stuff in your incognito tab on google chrome with all the anime pictures on your screen. (Lolis included) and your dad/mum/uncle/granny/granda/that homeless guy you found on the corner of the street comes in to the room and sees the kind of things that you pleasure yourself with.

We are talking about 12 year old little girls here boys. How would you explain yourself? What would you say? What would you do? Where would you hide the bodies?
I've been here too many times.

Tell them that a friend has been playing a prank on you and that you clicked one of his/her's stupid links again.

If this pro advice doesn't work.

step1337: Panic.
Granger
Implying anyone would come into my room to see what i am doing.

Why are you even looking at loli pictures and have your computer arranged in a way that every random trespasser can look over your shoulder?
Aurani

Aurani wrote:

Birdy

RedPanda wrote:

ramen and green tea is litelarly the worst tasting foods ever
hey fuck you man, ramen is amazing

sushi and green tea and every other edible thing from Japan (excluding dogs of course) is litelarly the worst tasting foods ever
Trash Boat
And yet I wonder why nobody noticed that
Jarby
If 99.9885743% of osu! users are weebs and there are 5,840,387 users at the time of this post, that means that there are roughly 667.3 that are not weebs. Incidentally, there are 694 English pop maps that are ranked or approved. I can only deduce from this that everyone that doesn't have a ranked English pop map is a weeb.
zhuxiaoyan
don't give 2 fucks at all.
Vuelo Eluko
happened to me, i remember my mom said "At least you're not gay." and that was the end of it.

if only she knew
breby
"Hey, I need some help here."
zeno61
I bet they're just gonna say "I knew it" or "Really? Again?" then leave

Riince wrote:

happened to me, i remember my mom said "At least you're not gay." and that was the end of it.
Nice one bro.
Birdy
Nice negrobump.
AutoMedic

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Nice negrobump.
hey duss rassisst
Vuelo Eluko

Dazdy wrote:

gadrin wrote:

that homeless guy you found on the corner of the street
Ever heard of anime, buddy? Oh, you've never even had internet and don't know what hentai is? Keep quiet and I'll show you.
i get to shape the sexuality of my very own fuck buddy
there's potential here
kouzuki_karen

Kaienyuu wrote:

incognito is for pussies