forum

Imai Asami - Yakusoku

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Startrick
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Enon

\:D/
[ Hexis 85th ]
chihaya ! :)
Pretty Rhythm
add 72 on tag

and drain should be 7.2

kd plz ;)
skystorms88
General suggestion: BPM should be halved (BPM: 78) because this song is mainly in slow tempo, even there's powerful part of the song
references:
-Project iM@S wiki: http://www.project-imas.com/wiki/Yakusoku
-Already Ranked Yakusoku map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/42342
Check the BPM for both

I'll post my mod once u finish the map :D

EDIT: if you insist stay at 156, no much problem. BUT it will tell the players that this song is fast-tempo song

01:14:804 (4) - remove this note*, because the gap between this circle with other objects is disturbing in this section (1/8 beat for BPM 156, OR 1/4 beat for BPM 78), and i'm sure the objects gaps before and after this section is pretty constant (1/2 ~ 1/4 beat for BPM 156, OR 1/1 ~ 1/2 beat for BPM 78) unless if you're trying to make an insane map

EDIT 2**: 01:14:804 (4) - This note can be also keeped IF:
1). The BPM is 78 , AND
2). You make the section from beginning up to before this 01:14:707 (3,4,1) to be harder (use 1/4 beats in BPM 78 more oftenly)
If you not make what i tell above, this 01:14:804 (4) will be more likely skipped by any players
This will make the player more prepared for this more difficult section
** i just realized you're trying to make an insane approved map

*Considering from what you've done until to this section

1/8 beat is rarely used in any osu! maps (if not never used)

Further mod coming soon!
Topic Starter
Startrick
skystorms88
my bad, I did a mistake mentioning beats before. I clarify my post above:
1/8 beats in 78 BPM
1/4 beats in 156 BPM,

But this 1/8 in BPM 78 is accepted for insane maps. So there will be easy and hardened part of the song, right?
If I recomend, why not start harden the map from this 01:08:746 instead from first kiai? This section started to be more upbeat IMO.

In other hand, I also found a bit awkward playing insane map in a low-BPM song. (Hard mode is more realistic maybe, instead Insane?)

don't give me kd for this
Rowwis
Are u going to map the full 7 minutes?
Topic Starter
Startrick