forum

is it harder to learn accuracy at this rank?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ninonuko
I have got this far, with a really bad accuracy and I never see anyone have worse accuracy than mine at this rank
I try fix accuracy on my top ranks but I just got something like this

I don't have any clue what must I do, I have stuck at this accuracy from 1000pp
My accuracy is still bad even I play on comfort zone
Yuudachi-kun
Hello
E m i
Try to keep a mental metronome in your head. I took the gotta go fast path early on, and was stuck with something like 96% acc on od7.
In a few days, I went to SSing od7-8 and 99% acc on od9.

It's not only easy, but also overrated. The real challenge is SSing and OD9.8/10.

Also, it's important to listen to the hitsounds and not the sound of your key bottoming out. You need to control your fingers and feel when the key activates.
gregest
Welcome to the club boy.When my acc was worse than what I have now I used hr on hyper diffs because they are usually od8.4.
Daborgia
1. go in options an enable the accuracy meter thingy...
2. take your latest highscores
3. look what your error rate is

3.1 if you push the circles to soon: make offset to something +10-+20
3.2 if to late: th same like 3.1 but -10 - -20
3.3 if both... well concentrate on better acc...just try hard better accing and restart when your acc is sub 9X,00% ( x is your limit my is 96)

4. patience and some practise

5. ???

6. Profit
Topic Starter
Ninonuko

[ Momiji ] wrote:

Try to keep a mental metronome in your head. I took the gotta go fast path early on, and was stuck with something like 96% acc on od7.
In a few days, I went to SSing od7-8 and 99% acc on od9.

It's not only easy, but also overrated. The real challenge is SSing and OD9.8/10.

Also, it's important to listen to the hitsounds and not the sound of your key bottoming out. You need to control your fingers and feel when the key activates.
I'm really sure I keep the metronome, but the more I try to keep it than I start to talk to myself (usually at 3/4 song) and mess up everything
I'm using headphone so I don't hear anything outside the game

Kheldragar wrote:

Hello

CptBlackBird wrote:

Welcome to the club boy.When my acc was worse than what I have now I used hr on hyper diffs because they are usually od8.4.
Oh hii
@Kheldragar
but you can fc it with way better acc than mine (http://osu.ppy.sh/b/148083?m=0)

Sichurin wrote:

3.3 if both... well concentrate on better acc...just try hard better accing and restart when your acc is sub 9X,00% ( x is your limit my is 96)

4. patience and some practise
I need to concentrate on better acc
I know practice, but how should I practice acc if I still get bad acc on my comfort zone? should I practice on something really easy for me ( >4.5 star, I can almost consistently fc)
Yuudachi-kun
That song pissed me off - I had two FCable runs in my first 5 tries where I missed by my left hand locking up and 50 more tries of frustration later and I do it.

Look at my remte control play. 580/649 combo with 80% acc? What the hell? I'm always on beat but barely early on it. Can't be arsed to try again.
Daborgia
I know practice, but how should I practice acc if I still get bad acc on my comfort zone? should I practice on something really easy for me ( >4.5 star, I can almost consistently fc)
If you still get sh***y acc, even in your comfort zone, take much easier maps( in your case: 3.5-4.1) or grind your maps until you get your better acc. Do the method of retrying when falling below your lowest acc range ( f.e 95% or like mine 96%) or play really high OD-Maps (9+ like remote control, nuclear fusion regou or worlds end easy map) because you´ll have to learn to acc on those maps ;)
Ethelon
It's really only being more focused on the rhythm and adjusting. The accuracy meter can help you a little with that.

You could also try editing your comfortable maps to AR8 or 9 for warm-up / practice, and then resuming your play at AR7. That'll (hopefully) help you adjust more accurately so that when you go back to AR7, you'll feel like you have a bigger window. Though if you have a hard time adjusting to anything in general, then this may not be as helpful.
Yuudachi-kun
People turn the acc metre off?
E m i

Kheldragar wrote:

>american
>metre
shiggy 8-)
gregest
meter master race
Yuudachi-kun

[ Momiji ] wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

>american
>metre
shiggy 8-)
I've never heard of this word.
Daborgia
Yuudachi-kun

Sichurin wrote:

Let me help u!
Shiggy came up as Shigero Miyamoto before I posted.
Vuelo Eluko
accuracy sucks gottagofast
Topic Starter
Ninonuko

Ethelon wrote:

It's really only being more focused on the rhythm and adjusting. The accuracy meter can help you a little with that.

You could also try editing your comfortable maps to AR8 or 9 for warm-up / practice, and then resuming your play at AR7. That'll (hopefully) help you adjust more accurately so that when you go back to AR7, you'll feel like you have a bigger window.
If I got ~95% (which is already bad) on comfortable AR depends on the map is it useless?

Ethelon wrote:

Though if you have a hard time adjusting to anything in general, then this may not be as helpful.

then should I start from the map I FC when I was 1k pp? (where I started to improving speed and care less about acc)
Fatal3ty
I have the same problem with accuracy. Frequently I play Accuracy always below 90%. Quick Maps I press often much too early and slow Maps often too late. I always get good accuracy only Easy Maps with DT NC. See my Account, accuracy is bad. :o

Unfortunately, I find Easymaps with DT NC just too boring. I grab some 4 star maps, but unfortunately Accuracy always under 89%. Whether it is keyboard or offset, I do not know. I've tried it all. :cry:
-sev

Fatal3ty wrote:

Whether it is keyboard or offset, I do not know.
Maybe you should accept that you are bad and start working on it instead of blaming peripherals and settings.

No offense intended.
YukinoDesuDesu

Riince wrote:

accuracy sucks gottagofast

Fuck acc, can't go fast enough 8-)
YukinoDesuDesu
Seriously, after mashing like a retard for a couple of years it sucks to see that people who have shittier speed/aim have more pp cuz they're able to fc easier maps without stupid/random slider breaks or misses.
Yuudachi-kun

Asiangodx2 wrote:

Seriously, after mashing like a retard for a couple of years it sucks to see that people who have shittier speed/aim have more pp cuz they're able to fc easier maps without stupid/random slider breaks or misses.

The trick is to never give up.
buny

Asiangodx2 wrote:

so? go play the maps they do then if you care so much

and accuracy is probably the same amount of effort to learn at any level
CXu

Asiangodx2 wrote:

If the reason you can't fc easier maps is because of stupid slider breaks or misses your aim is shit.
manjumochi
(Probably) You all have better accuracy than me... :(
But I'll keep going to improve that (it's kind of hard, but I think there are some hope).
YukinoDesuDesu

CXu wrote:

Asiangodx2 wrote:

If the reason you can't fc easier maps is because of stupid slider breaks or misses your aim is shit.
Missing because i click way too fast or way too slow

buny wrote:

Asiangodx2 wrote:

so? go play the maps they do then if you care so much

and accuracy is probably the same amount of effort to learn at any level
Done that, got really frustrated after a while though.
Yuudachi-kun
NEVER GIVE UP
show more