forum

Sunpon - Skyscraper Grief

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nyadesudesu
Starry~
Dusty
I hate it when the BPM slows to 1/2 speed and the spacing between circles becomes 1/2 because that makes notes with 1 beat in between overlap each other :x

And why is Taiko 1/2 length?

* though
Topic Starter
Natteke

Dusty wrote:

I hate it when the BPM slows to 1/2 speed and the spacing between circles becomes 1/2 because that makes notes with 1 beat in between overlap each other :x

And why is Taiko 1/2 length?

* though
Yeah, taiko diff would have a big big combo if I mapped it fully. Rokodo said keep it under 1k so I decided to map it like that.
Thanks
anonymous_old
Easy
Could have a larger circle size and more spacing. I think the map would be more fun that way.

00:23:605 (1,1) - Eh.
00:35:075 (1,1) - Eh.
00:46:192 (1,1) - Eh.
01:39:840 (2) - Rotate.
01:41:252 (3) - Rotate more.

Garven's Normal+
Meh, I don't like it.

00:16:369 (1) - Start this on the white tick, please.

Lunatic
Maybe hitsounds could be a bit louder.

01:54:222 (2,3,4,5,6) - Space these further out.
03:17:252 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - I don't like this stream.
Topic Starter
Natteke
Fixed some one easy. where the hell is your star?
whymeman

Natteke desu wrote:

Long Easy diffs are boring, that's why I mapped only half of it.
where is the star?! :O
thanks for modding :3

Natteke desu wrote:

Fixed some one easy. where the hell is your star?

Just a tip, don't bash at the modders to give you a star. You can remind them to recheck, but, they have a right to give you one or not. If they see something they disapprove of that makes them don't want to give it to you, don't hound then for it. Going around with that attitude is only going to cost you respect with others.

Also, long Easy's are NOT boring. Don't just map it so the map can be rankable. You can still make Easy fun if you try.... :|
Topic Starter
Natteke
I don't care about respect.
also, only mod related posts in my thread, thx :!:
LuigiHann

Natteke desu wrote:

What do you care about? Getting your map ranked? Well too damn bad.

When a moderator tells you "stop doing that," the answer is "sorry, I'll stop doing that," at least when the issue is something as objective and straightforward as "don't be a jerk to people."
Ekaru

Natteke desu wrote:

also, only mod related posts in my thread, thx :!:
You don't care about respect, yet you ask others to respect your wishes for this thread?

:evil: Nice logic! Okay, I'll obey your wish with a mod post that goes with your outlook! I'm glad there's finally a mapper I can be blunt with!

This Easy?

It sucks. It's a halfassed piece of shit. It's pretty clear that you did this just so you could get this map ranked. Remap this POS since it's so fucking bad. It's one of the worst maps I've ever played.

*looks at Hard*

...This map sucks hardcore. It's overmapped in some parts and is way too reptitive in others. This is more boring than the Easy TBQH.

Man, I'm glad there's finally a mapper that doesn't care for respect. It felt sooooooo good to finally go free on a bad map that ruined a great song. Thanks for the opportunity! <3

P.S. I hope this post helps you realize just how stupid you've acted lately and change your attitude. When I was told to stop being so damn annoying I did my best to stop. You? You've made no effort to stop being a jackass. Also, the "I don't care about respect" thing literally just gave everyone the right to be a complete jackass to you, since you've stated that you don't care (and you've proven it in chat ~). :) Good job!

P.S.S. Oh, and if it makes you feel better, any negative response towards this post will prove our point. You've said you don't care about respect and only wanted mod posts in this thread. Therefore, I produced a post that is acceptable according to what you just said. A negative response will prove that you *do* care about respect and are therefore a giant hypocrite.

Man, I'm glad there's finally someone who doesn't care about respect! It's so wonderful!
Topic Starter
Natteke
no u
MaxwellDemon
*deletes some irrelevant posts and ignores the ruckus above*

[Easy]

It is preferable if you map the full length of the song... but the map does end in a good note. And yeah, I know what you said about mapping long boring Easy's, but I know some BATs that would say otherwise to that. XD XD

00:25:722 (1) - Considering extending this 1/2?

[Normal]

02:50:428 (1) - ... what is this...? XD XD

[Lunatic]

Um... whoa. XD

Anyway, not much issue. Just give me a note that you are following or not following my suggestion. I will probably bubble the next time I return to this map.
Topic Starter
Natteke
I will fix these tomorrow, thanks.
yeahyeahyeahhh
lol
Garven

MaxwellDemon wrote:

[Normal]

02:50:428 (1) - ... what is this...? XD XD

Go here.

Check the spoiler box for the family-friendly explanation~

I can map through it if you really don't like it, but ... it's my (albeit ugly) baby!
Topic Starter
Natteke
Ok, extended eazy a little bit IS IT ENOUGH NOW?? and your other suggestions.
Garven seems to like his butterfly art.. Is it really neccessary to remove it? :>

EDT: may I ask why ekaru's post got kudosu'd? I didn't give any. awp, is it you again? :O larto is a badass
Kotone
+star ;)
MaxwellDemon
Hahaha, if anything, I prefer the previous end point for [Easy]. But since you already mapped it... um... I guess you won't map it the whole way, yeah? :P

[Easy]

It is alright. :P

[Normal+]

I'll let that butterfly go, since I actually had a feeling it was a butterfly. XD XD

[Lunatic]

Well, already said before... intense. :P

[Taiko]

Sounds alright.

Feel free to pop your own bubble to fully map the easy. XD XD XD
Otherwise though... bubbled!

EDIT:

Alright, I just got some complaints that this easy isn't partially mapped and that being lazy and long easies are boring are shitty reasons... so, I am afraid I'll have to take that bubble back and ask you to map easy the whole way. If you have any complaints, feel free to PM me and we can talk this out. :P
Topic Starter
Natteke
Let me guess...... Sakura301?
MaxwellDemon
No, I have a few members from the BAT and GMT that raised their concern over this bubble. :P
Topic Starter
Natteke
I Lol'd.
No, I'm not going to do so. There are hundreds of other maps with diffs not fully mapped so why picking on my map?

Graveyard go!
MaxwellDemon
That's unfortunate. :/
It was just something that was raised recently, thus quite "newly" enforced. But if you really don't want to, then oh well.
Topic Starter
Natteke

MaxwellDemon wrote:

That's unfortunate. :/
It was just something that was raised recently, thus quite "newly" enforced. But if you really don't want to, then oh well.
Sorry for your time wasted on this map, I really appreciate it.
I want to do what I want to do, not what others want me to do.
MaxwellDemon
Well, if you can give one good reason to why Easy is half-mapped, then this is considered rankable... though, I, uh... have no idea what accounts for a good reason. :/

I'll ask that on your behalf, so, maybe this map won't have to go down to the graveyard then.
Garven
My message contains too few characters. Why did you even bother reading this? Stop highlighting the text. No. Stop it.

Download: Sunpon - Skyscraper Grief (Natteke desu) [Collab lol].osu
Topic Starter
Natteke
Garven is awesome
Backstep
Nice song.

Star. :)
happy30
Topic Starter
Natteke
Awesome /o/
aspara
:oops:
Hamuko
orz, irc mod
mod4mods with natteke are fun, orz
Topic Starter
Natteke
bump
Glass
(ノ゚ω゚)ノ☆
Nyadesudesu
I liked Lunatic the way it is, maybe you should change first post, cause it probably is seriously outdated ^_-.
Topic Starter
Natteke
happy30 made lunatic for me but im away from my pc for a month.
i'll take a closer look when im back
La Cataline
:3
Garven
So old and ugly. D:

Self-mods and some remappings.

Edit: Just noticed that Happy's diff goes further than ours. Shall we catch up or just stay put?

Download: Sunpon - Skyscraper Grief (Natteke) [Garven's Normal+].osu
Topic Starter
Natteke
bmup
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.