forum

Hitomi Harada - Hare Tokidoki Egao

posted
Total Posts
show more
Katsuri
General
Crooped your backgrounds to 4:3, It's here
That's the recomended by peppy, It's not a rule, so you CAN pop your bubble or not.
Topic Starter
Breeze

Katsuri wrote:

General
Crooped your backgrounds to 4:3, It's here
That's the recomended by peppy, It's not a rule, so you CAN pop your bubble or not.
Thanks for remind me that, but I want to keep them
Garven
[General]
As stated before, it's recommended to have BGs in 4:3.

MP3 is kind of poor quality. Think you can find a better one?

I shamelessly stole this from ziin's previous posting.

You are using a custom hitcircleoverlay. Could you please force an appropriate slider border? Read why here.

It is also in the New Ranking Guidelines (not in effect yet, so it's not absolutely necessary)

New Ranking Guidelines wrote:

When skinning gameplay elements, complete sets of elements must be skinned. For instance, if you skin hitcircles, you must include a hitcircle.png, hitcircleoverlay.png, approachcircle.png, and a slider border color (this can be done by adding the line "SliderBorder: 255,255,255" (using RGB values) under the [Colours] section of each .osu file). The same logic applies to hitbursts, cursors, numbers, and anything else of this nature. If you didn't intend to skin an element in the set, then using the templateskin's version is okay. Setting a SkinPreference is also acceptable (e.g. forcing the default skin).
[All difficulties]
Set offset to -1105. This will set the metronome correct and won't change the timing of any notes.

[Easy]
00:33:213 (1) - End this at 00:34:122 -
00:35:031 (2) - End this at 00:35:940 - It'd be jive if you could raise the volume on these a little too.
01:21:890 - Whoa whoa wait WTF

[Normal]
00:35:031 (1) - Remove new combo
00:40:486 (1) - Add clap? It's nice to hear when the spinner is ending - especially when you give so little time for recovery for the next note (which I recommend you give more time)

[Hard]
It'd be preferred if you used a less risque background for this difficulty.
00:47:986 (1) - You should flatten the arc on this slider so it fits with the 2 better

[Insane]
00:26:168 (1) - Strange having this in a combo all by itself
00:52:077 (2,3) - I didn't like these stacked. It interrupts the motion you set up with 1 -> 2 and 3 -> 4
01:14:804 (1) - Same as earlier
Topic Starter
Breeze

Garven wrote:

[General]
As stated before, it's recommended to have BGs in 4:3. :arrow: Since 3 people said this, I've decided to change them

MP3 is kind of poor quality. Think you can find a better one? :arrow: Changed

I shamelessly stole this from ziin's previous posting.

You are using a custom hitcircleoverlay. Could you please force an appropriate slider border? Read why here.

It is also in the New Ranking Guidelines (not in effect yet, so it's not absolutely necessary)

New Ranking Guidelines wrote:

When skinning gameplay elements, complete sets of elements must be skinned. For instance, if you skin hitcircles, you must include a hitcircle.png, hitcircleoverlay.png, approachcircle.png, and a slider border color (this can be done by adding the line "SliderBorder: 255,255,255" (using RGB values) under the [Colours] section of each .osu file). The same logic applies to hitbursts, cursors, numbers, and anything else of this nature. If you didn't intend to skin an element in the set, then using the templateskin's version is okay. Setting a SkinPreference is also acceptable (e.g. forcing the default skin).
:arrow: lol SliderBorder code added

[All difficulties]
Set offset to -1105. This will set the metronome correct and won't change the timing of any notes. :arrow: Mp3 changed and offset reset

[Easy]
00:33:213 (1) - End this at 00:34:122 -
00:35:031 (2) - End this at 00:35:940 - It'd be jive if you could raise the volume on these a little too. :arrow: fixed
01:21:890 - Whoa whoa wait WTF :arrow: lol

[Normal]
00:35:031 (1) - Remove new combo :arrow: fixed
00:40:486 (1) - Add clap? It's nice to hear when the spinner is ending - especially when you give so little time for recovery for the next note (which I recommend you give more time) :arrow: yay, added

[Hard]
It'd be preferred if you used a less risque background for this difficulty. :arrow: BG all changed
00:47:986 (1) - You should flatten the arc on this slider so it fits with the 2 better :arrow: done

[Insane]
00:26:168 (1) - Strange having this in a combo all by itself :arrow: Removed new combo
00:52:077 (2,3) - I didn't like these stacked. It interrupts the motion you set up with 1 -> 2 and 3 -> 4 :arrow: fixed
01:14:804 (1) - Same as earlier :arrow: Removed new combo
Thanks for your check!
Garven
Okay, with new timing, offset will be -1032 to set the metronome correct. It's throwing unsnapped errors even though I did the same formula as last time, so just resnap and everything should be effectively the same.
Topic Starter
Breeze
OK, all done!
Your message is too short.
Garven
Rebubbled!

Edit:

Oh yeah, before someone complains, the set is old enough for 256 kbps, so nya.

Apparently not. orz Get a 192 kbps mp3 in there.
Sakura
Actually Garven, if mp3 changed AFTER the 192 rule, then mp3 should be re-encoded to 192, it's mostly based off the time the mp3 was uploaded rather than the time the beatmap set was submitted.

I cant really check the set right now tho, so i wont pop, but if u re-encode it and everything i'll be happy to mod and rebubble when i get back home tonight.
Topic Starter
Breeze
Well, 192kbps map3 uploaded
Your message is too short
Sakura
[General]
Your timing sections are unsnapped ahead of the notes, make sure the hitsounds are correct. (Mostly concerned about these: 00:13:070 (3,4,1,2,3,4) - on [Insane])
Silencing sliderticks throughout the whole map is not a good idea, i'd imagine if they sounded horrible, but they do sound good in the map, why silence them?

That's all
Topic Starter
Breeze

Sakura Hana wrote:

[General]
Your timing sections are unsnapped ahead of the notes, make sure the hitsounds are correct. (Mostly concerned about these: 00:13:070 (3,4,1,2,3,4) - on [Insane]) :arrow: Resnapped all timing section
Silencing sliderticks throughout the whole map is not a good idea, i'd imagine if they sounded horrible, but they do sound good in the map, why silence them? :arrow: k, deleted empty slidertick.wav and full-submitted

That's all
Thanks
Sakura
Alright then Bubbled~ Good Luck with your map!
Garven
Removed a useless timing section, resnapped a kiai, and reduced one overlap in Hard, made one slider in Easy prettier, and had a hitsound consistency checked in Insane.

I'm thinking we're ready to go!

Ranked!
Topic Starter
Breeze
Thanks Garven
kds for irc fixing
SPOILER
[00:29] <Garven> In hard: 00:33:070 - Useless timing section
[00:30] <Garven> 00:58:980 - Kiai not snapped correctly
[00:31] <Breeze> lol I remember I checked that..updated
[00:38] <Garven> In insane:
[00:38] <Garven> 01:24:548 (1) - Lower volume on this to match other difficulties
[00:38] <Garven> Do you care about fixing small overlaps?
[00:39] <Breeze> which?
[00:39] <Garven> I saw a couple..
[00:39] <Garven> Let me find them again
[00:40] <Garven> In hard: 01:21:479 (4,5) -
[00:41] <Breeze> k
[00:41] <Garven> In easy: 01:15:343 (3) - This could look better imo. http://puu.sh/4LWX
[00:42] <Garven> Otherwise everything looks good
[00:43] <Breeze> 01:24:548 (1) - Lower volume on this to match other difficulties
[00:43] <Breeze> I don't understand this
[00:43] <Garven> Insane: http://puu.sh/4LX6 Easy, Normal, Hard: http://puu.sh/4LX8
[00:45] <Breeze> aw, I see, all fixed and uploaded
[00:47] <Garven> Anything else you wish to change in your first post, etc.?
[00:48] <Breeze> I think nope
Suzully
Congratz~ :)
HellDawn
Congrats ;)
Sakura
Is it just me or this map has 2 different thumbnails one on song listing and one on the beatmap info page?
Topic Starter
Breeze

Sakura Hana wrote:

Is it just me or this map has 2 different thumbnails one on song listing and one on the beatmap info page?
I guess it's because I have changed BG before
Colin Hou
failed to mod this on time $_$ congratz anyway!

oh, I modded this 1 year ago
Raging Bull
Yay congratulations breeze!
xierbaliti

Raging Bull wrote:

Yay congratulations breeze!
yay! grats, :P
Topic Starter
Breeze
Thank you all guys
kino77
微风威武~~~~耶~~~~~
NixXSkate
wtf?

why is there an online offset? seemed like the timing was fine before!