show more
Topic Starter
CET 6

rs_fadeaway wrote:

:)
:D :D
Sonnyc
Hard.
00:09:802 (3) - Adding new combo will follow your patterns better.
00:41:197 (4,5,6) - Imo, this jump felt too huge in this difficulty.
00:59:336 (7) - This slider overlapping with previous objects didn't really worked out well. You'll want to consider placing this other spot.
01:42:593 (4,5,1) - 01:46:081 (4,5,1) - The spacing is unbalanced, and suddenly changing at (5) didn't felt well organized.
01:53:057 (4) - Since this is an antijump, new combo would work nice.

Insane.
00:50:092 (4) - 01:01:255 (6) - 01:01:778 - 01:23:930 (2) - This clap feels strongly misplaced. The music isn't really supporting for this clap sound.
01:32:651 (4) - 01:36:837 (4) - Remove Whistle? It doesn't really fit along the song.
01:39:104 (5) - Consider expressing this as a 1/4 slider for consistency with 01:16:778. This seem to be the only direct 1/4 circle jump without anything else, which felt a little awkward.
01:50:267 (4) - Consider new combo to follow the song.
01:53:057 (7) - Consider NC.

Fine map.
Mafumafu
Hello!
Sorry I have to pop this bubble for several issues.

1. Lack of hitsounds for the intro section: 00:12:592 (1) - Some drums are introduced in this section, so you may consider adding some hitsounds for them.
2. Questionable use of 1/4 sliders in Insane.
00:26:546 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2) - 00:32:127 (1,2,3) - 00:37:709 (1,2,3,4) - 01:25:150 (1,2,3,4) - etc. Those 1/4 sliders do not match with the song well. They actually end on nothing.
Also applying 1/4 so spammingly lowered the performance of properly applied 1/4 sliders like 00:46:081 (1) - where there are two 1/4 vocals and 00:39:104 (5) - where there are two drum beats.

Additional modding:
[Insane]
01:31:255 (4,1) - Spacing is too large here.
01:46:778 (5) - NC since you changed the spacing, like what you did for other sections.
00:22:360 (3) - Dont think it is good idea to use such a kinky slider. The instrument is not that twisted enough.

You could call me back when those issues are addressed.
Topic Starter
CET 6

Sonnyc wrote:

Hard.
00:09:802 (3) - Adding new combo will follow your patterns better.ok
00:41:197 (4,5,6) - Imo, this jump felt too huge in this difficulty.yeah i shorten it
00:59:336 (7) - This slider overlapping with previous objects didn't really worked out well. You'll want to consider placing this other spot.i keep it, since it's a low bpm song i think it's ok and it's a HARD diff, this add the difficulty or this map will be too easy
01:42:593 (4,5,1) - 01:46:081 (4,5,1) - The spacing is unbalanced, and suddenly changing at (5) didn't felt well organized.fix the spacing,i follow the vocal here though the pattern seems unorganized
01:53:057 (4) - Since this is an antijump, new combo would work nice.ok

Insane.
00:50:092 (4) - 01:01:255 (6) - 01:01:778 - 01:23:930 (2) - This clap feels strongly misplaced. The music isn't really supporting for this clap sound.
01:32:651 (4) - 01:36:837 (4) - Remove Whistle? It doesn't really fit along the song.i may keep the sound effects
01:39:104 (5) - Consider expressing this as a 1/4 slider for consistency with 01:16:778. This seem to be the only direct 1/4 circle jump without anything else, which felt a little awkward.good idea
01:50:267 (4) - Consider new combo to follow the song.ok
01:53:057 (7) - Consider NC.ok

Fine map. :D
THANK U VERY MUCH!
SORRY FOR DELAY,AND I CAN'T GIVE KUDOS :( , IT SAYS THAT"It has been too long since this post was made."SORRY
Topic Starter
CET 6

Regraz wrote:

Hello!
Sorry I have to pop this bubble for several issues.

1. Lack of hitsounds for the intro section: 00:12:592 (1) - Some drums are introduced in this section, so you may consider adding some hitsounds for them.
Add hitsounds here,sounds better now,thanks!
2. Questionable use of 1/4 sliders in Insane.
00:26:546 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2) - 00:32:127 (1,2,3) - 00:37:709 (1,2,3,4) - 01:25:150 (1,2,3,4) - etc. Those 1/4 sliders do not match with the song well. They actually end on nothing.
Also applying 1/4 so spammingly lowered the performance of properly applied 1/4 sliders like 00:46:081 (1) - where there are two 1/4 vocals and 00:39:104 (5) - where there are two drum beats.
Anyhow,i may keep those,since it's playable and not bad

Additional modding:
[Insane]
01:31:255 (4,1) - Spacing is too large here.
i may keep this,i think it's acceptable to insane diff
01:46:778 (5) - NC since you changed the spacing, like what you did for other sections.
short the snap from 2.3 to 2.0,and imo,same color makes people feel that they r together,NC may let people think they r two section ,if players follow the music,they won't miss here. so i don't NC here and sections the likes
00:22:360 (3) - Dont think it is good idea to use such a kinky slider. The instrument is not that twisted enough.
yeah,but i wanna keep this

You could call me back when those issues are addressed.
Thanks a lot!!! :D
spboxer3
怎麼還沒ranked
Topic Starter
CET 6

spboxer3 wrote:

怎麼還沒ranked
哇!是sp3!!!

太懒 拖太久了XD

而且发现本来follow你的 不知道为什么没了... 赶紧加回来了哈哈哈
Mafumafu
Recheck

[Hard]
Add more 1/4 during Kiai otherwise the gap between Hard and Insane will be pretty huge.

[Insane]
01:38:232 (4,1) -
01:51:662 (3,1) - personal advice: I feel stacking 1 onto 3's tail is pretty nice.

call me back :3

No kudosu for this post.
Topic Starter
CET 6
:) :) :)

Regraz wrote:

Recheck

[Hard]
Add more 1/4 during Kiai otherwise the gap between Hard and Insane will be pretty huge.
OK, I add some objects as adviced.And i think it makes the map better, thanks!

[Insane]
01:38:232 (4,1) -
01:51:662 (3,1) - personal advice: I feel stacking 1 onto 3's tail is pretty nice.
I short the spacing and stacked it as u said.

call me back :3
Thank u very much~~

No kudosu for this post.
:D :D :D
Mafumafu
reb
Topic Starter
CET 6

Regraz wrote:

reb
Thanks~
比心 :D
ZekeyHache
hi

it's funny how all the icons don't match the diff names

[General]
  1. Where does your metadata come from? Any valid source to show?
  2. What about using Relaxing - Advanced - Intense as diffnames? That way they won't feel so unfitting. Anyway, this is totally up to you; you can leave them as they are if you wish.
[Normal]
  1. 00:28:639 (1) - can you explain why sometimes you start a new combo before the downbeat? It can feel odd in some places because you don't let the strongest note in the measure to be the first in the combo.
    Examples: 00:29:336 (2) - 00:34:918 (2) - 00:46:081 (2) -
    I highly suggest to fix all of them (they're all over the map, not just those 3 I pointed out), unless you have a good reason to keep them that way. This would also apply for the other diffs when this happens, I don't think I have to point them out for you.
[Hard]
  1. 01:49:569 (4) - it doesn't make sense that the distance with 01:50:267 (1) - is shorter than the distance with 01:48:871 (3) - since the sound on (1) is way stronger than the one at (3). I highly suggest to reduce the jump between (4) and (3), and increase it between (4) and (1).
call me back~
Topic Starter
CET 6

ezek wrote:

hi
hi~

it's funny how all the icons don't match the diff names
:P

[General]
    This song is a single,it's not from a series or the likes,so i let the source blank
  2. What about using Relaxing - Advanced - Intense as diffnames? That way they won't feel so unfitting. Anyway, this is totally up to you; you can leave them as they are if you wish.
    Good idea! but i'd like to keep the old one here,i may use these in my new maps
[Normal]
  1. 00:28:639 (1) - can you explain why sometimes you start a new combo before the downbeat? It can feel odd in some places because you don't let the strongest note in the measure to be the first in the combo.
    Examples: 00:29:336 (2) - 00:34:918 (2) - 00:46:081 (2) -
    I highly suggest to fix all of them (they're all over the map, not just those 3 I pointed out), unless you have a good reason to keep them that way. This would also apply for the other diffs when this happens, I don't think I have to point them out for you.
    I follow the vocal,NC at the beginning of each sentence.i'd like to keep this,but if u insist on NC in downbeat,i can do it
[Hard]
  1. 01:49:569 (4) - it doesn't make sense that the distance with 01:50:267 (1) - is shorter than the distance with 01:48:871 (3) - since the sound on (1) is way stronger than the one at (3). I highly suggest to reduce the jump between (4) and (3), and increase it between (4) and (1).
    yeah,in fact,lyric here is “forget me",01:48:871 (3) - "forget",01:49:569 (4) - "me",two sliders toward opposite direction,the flow and longer distant really fit the lyric“forget me”,and then 01:50:267 (1) - is the last word in this sentence,so i return the average distance 1.6,that is why i arrange them like this
    what's more,i add hitsound in 00:37:709 (1) - and 01:02:825 (2) - .
call me back~
Thank you so much~
ZekeyHache

CET 6 wrote:

ezek wrote:

[General]
    This song is a single,it's not from a series or the likes,so i let the source blank
By source I mean the place where you got the artist and title of the song. So, is it from any official website, official youtube channel, or a screenshot from the disc's physical track list?

If we don't have a valid source to show that your artist and title are correct, the map can be disqualified, so we have to make sure metadata is fine before pushing this set forward.
dkun
I love the map, CET! Your song choices are always really nice :)

ps: album link ;)
Topic Starter
CET 6

ezek wrote:

By source I mean the place where you got the artist and title of the song. So, is it from any official website, official youtube channel, or a screenshot from the disc's physical track list?

If we don't have a valid source to show that your artist and title are correct, the map can be disqualified, so we have to make sure metadata is fine before pushing this set forward.
I'm noob= =,just didnt get the meaning of metadata,thanks for ur explanation~

metadata:http://www.thmusic.com.cn/module/musics/index?artistsid=0&albumId=63

BG:https://www.duitang.com/blog/?id=217452018
Topic Starter
CET 6
dkunnnnnnnn!really really long long time no see~

dkun wrote:

I love the map, CET! Your song choices are always really nice :)
Thank you! :D

ps: album link ;)
Got it XD
ZekeyHache
Ok, since I don't know Chinese, I can't tell whether those sites are official or not, or even how reliable they are (not much people were willing to help in the discord metadata sever...). Anyway, I was able to find this song along with the artist's channel on youtube:
Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbxggBfWEMg
Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl25qe ... sCaHDxeCCA

While looking at that, I found that the artist uses HouXian when romanising his name, and not Hou Xian as you have it here. So that would be the only thing you have to fix, unless you have another official place where we can confirm Hou Xian is fine as well.

edit: hi dkun!
Topic Starter
CET 6

ezek wrote:

Ok, since I don't know Chinese, I can't tell whether those sites are official or not, or even how reliable they are (not much people were willing to help in the discord metadata sever...). Anyway, I was able to find this song along with the artist's channel on youtube:
Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbxggBfWEMg
Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl25qe ... sCaHDxeCCA

While looking at that, I found that the artist uses HouXian when romanising his name, and not Hou Xian as you have it here. So that would be the only thing you have to fix, unless you have another official place where we can confirm Hou Xian is fine as well.

edit: hi dkun!
Thanks!FIXED. :D
ZekeyHache
Well, do the update lol
Topic Starter
CET 6

ezek wrote:

Well, do the update lol
Sorry for delay!
UPDATED~
ZekeyHache
Rebubbed~

I can't qualify directly after metadata change, so call Regraz for qualify. Also, if this is a love song, you should add love to tags, so at least you have one tag lol. That would be right before getting the qualify of course.

Good luck!
Topic Starter
CET 6

ezek wrote:

Rebubbed~

I can't qualify directly after metadata change, so call Regraz for qualify. Also, if this is a love song, you should add love to tags, so at least you have one tag lol. That would be right before getting the qualify of course.

Good luck!
OK~Thank you so much! :D
Mafumafu
lmao that metadata is wrong
also add some tags
another reb
ZekeyHache

Regraz wrote:

also add some tags
another reb
lol
anyway, can you post from where you got the metadata? We need to have proof in the thread because we might be asked for it when the map gets qualified~
Voli
Insane:
00:22:360 (1) - I don't think this sliderend should be snapped to a weird 1/16th tick.. there's nothing in the music there to justify that odd snap, plz extend it to red?
Topic Starter
CET 6

ezek wrote:

Regraz wrote:

also add some tags
another reb
lol
anyway, can you post from where you got the metadata? We need to have proof in the thread because we might be asked for it when the map gets qualified~
sorry for delay!(screwed up irl recently= =

metadata:
https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%90%8E%E5%BC%A6

as shown in that web

英文名 HOHO
(English name HOHO)
Topic Starter
CET 6

Voli wrote:

Insane:
00:22:360 (1) - I don't think this sliderend should be snapped to a weird 1/16th tick.. there's nothing in the music there to justify that odd snap, plz extend it to red?
my fault,Fixed

Thank u~
Mafumafu
http://www.thmusic.com.cn/module/artists?artistsid=9 should be the reference of the romanized artist name.
Mafumafu
Now that the issue is fixed and also talked with Voli to get confirmation and agreement, re-bubble this map.
Topic Starter
CET 6

Regraz wrote:

Now that the issue is fixed and also talked with Voli to get confirmation and agreement, re-bubble this map.
Thanks again~ :D
Voli
great map!
Topic Starter
CET 6

Voli wrote:

great map!
Thank you!!! ~~
ZZHBOY
yi
Topic Starter
CET 6