Osu resolution.

posted
Total Posts
35
show more
B1rd
nope.
Mofu kun
ahahahahaha naive aren't you
AJ-FreakS
not so fast mate.
placeholder
play more
CptBlackBird
dude nice
SpiteC
Hah, well good luck with that
Yuudachi-kun
#1 in Canada.
mashedpopoto
Thought this thread was going to be about ingame resolution.

Pleasantly surpised
Lucs Illuminati

Philantropist wrote:

Thought this thread was going to be about ingame resolution.

Pleasantly surpised
Me too so mine is 1600x900 :P

And glhf.
uzzi
nice acc bruh
konkarne

Lucs Illuminati wrote:

Philantropist wrote:

Thought this thread was going to be about ingame resolution.

Pleasantly surpised
Me too so mine is 1600x900 :P
yeah i have 1920 x 1080


resolution is good
Treekii

konkarne wrote:

yeah i have 1920 x 1080


resolution is good
mine is 1366x768 :)
Mahogany
I gotta go 1920x1080

I tried windowed and could not stand it

I have a small monitor anyway :3
Trash Boat
1280x1024
B1rd
recently I changed to fullscreen 1080p.
SpiteC
Same here, fullscreen is the way to go
Black Wolf159
Are we really talk about this?

SpiteC wrote:

Same here, fullscreen is the way to go
SpiteC

Black Wolf159 wrote:

Are we really talk about this?

SpiteC wrote:

Same here, fullscreen is the way to go
Well if you really want my resolution then it's 1920x1080 but since it's fullscreen I don't really see the point of knowing the resolution.
And the title of the thread was about osu resolution so I would say that we are on the subject here.
Nathan
1366x768
a1l2d3r4e5d6
This isn't even remotely close to what the original topic is about...

*shrugs* Oh well. It's not like I'm a mod or anything.

Fullscreen 1366x768.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply