forum

Anamanaguchi - Gideon Wrath Part II

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lazly-kun
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, March 15, 2015 at 11:16:36 AM

Artist: Anamanaguchi
Title: Gideon Wrath Part II
Source: Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game
Tags: anamanaguchi scott pilgrim chiptune punk rock Lasoki
BPM: 180
Filesize: 1596kb
Play Time: 01:25
Difficulties Available:
  1. Average Joe (1.46 stars, 70 notes)
  2. Boss Rush (4.8 stars, 352 notes)
  3. Lasoki's Supreme Master (2.85 stars, 203 notes)
  4. Rough and Tough (2.27 stars, 146 notes)
Download: Anamanaguchi - Gideon Wrath Part II
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
For rank.
Thanks to Lasoki for GD.
1/28/2015:
Easy, Normal, and Hard complete.
Mapping on insane begins.
1/29/2015:
Insane complete. Move to pending.
1/31/2015:
Made a small change to a slider in Rough and Tough and fixed a few distance snap issues.
3/14/2015:
Added a whole lot of new patterns in Boss Rush to deal with problems about the map feeling repetitive.
3/15/2015:
Fixed some flow issues in Boss Rush.
xChorse
Hi from #modreqs!
I'm not a really good modder, so don't give kudosu if you think the mods didn't help!
M for mod and O for opinion!
Average Joe

M Slider 00:35:403 (4) ends too soon because it is mapped with a 1/4 beat snap divisor which isn't a thing you should do on easy diffs.

O There could be more blanket patterns.

Rough and Tough

M Some parts look like they ignore distance snap for example 00:05:737 (1,2,3,4,5)

M You shouldn't use sliders like 00:09:737 (5) in easy/normal difficulties since newer players might not expect that slider to go on for so long, instead just use a regular one.

O Use the most precise grid level, it will make distance snapped parts look better

O I think that the short sliders shouldn't be so curved 00:07:737 (3)

O 00:17:070 (3,4) would look better as long sliders that return once.

Lasoki's Supreme Master

Good diff, just a few opinions:

O IMO a pretty unecessary jump 00:27:520 (2,3)
O Make it so 01:08:237(10) doesn't stack on 01:08:403 (1)

Boss Rush

O The sliders look a bit plain by just being straight, you could make many different patterns like http://i.imgur.com/4pIWfrb.jpg

it also made my fingers hurt ;_; but it's pretty fun overall
Topic Starter
Lazly-kun

xChorse wrote:

Hi from #modreqs!
I'm not a really good modder, so don't give kudosu if you think the mods didn't help!
Average Joe

M Slider 00:35:403 (4) ends too soon because it is mapped with a 1/4 beat snap divisor which isn't a thing you should do on easy diffs.

Rough and Tough

M Some parts look like they ignore distance snap for example 00:05:737 (1,2,3,4,5)

M You shouldn't use sliders like 00:09:737 (5) in easy/normal difficulties since newer players might not expect that slider to go on for so long, instead just use a regular one.

O Use the most precise grid level, it will make distance snapped parts look better

Lasoki's Supreme Master

Boss Rush

O The sliders look a bit plain by just being straight, you could make many different patterns like http://i.imgur.com/4pIWfrb.jpg

Thanks for the mod, but what do you mean by blanket patterns? And what do you mean by long sliders that return once?
xChorse

Lazly-kun wrote:

xChorse wrote:

Hi from #modreqs!
Average Joe

Rough and Tough

Lasoki's Supreme Master

Boss Rush

Thanks for the mod, but what do you mean by blanket patterns? And what do you mean by long sliders that return once?
Long slider that returns once http://i.imgur.com/HqZ1wKK.jpg
Blanket patterns (as in a hitcircle in the middle of a curved slider) http://i.imgur.com/k1bVajZ.jpg
Topic Starter
Lazly-kun
Hmm, okay, thanks xChorse.
Lasoki

xChorse wrote:

Lasoki's Supreme Master

O IMO a pretty unecessary jump 00:27:520 (2,3) O.o, I have no idea how that happened. thanks
O Make it so 01:08:237(10) doesn't stack on 01:08:403 (1) deleted (10) and reversed the previous slider,so fixed.
Thanks a lot. xD
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.