forum

TK from Ling tosite sigure - unravel (TV edit)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lasoki
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Dienstag, 7. Juli 2015 at 23:19:49

Artist: TK from Ling tosite sigure
Title: unravel (TV edit)
Source: 東京喰種
Tags: Opening Tokyo Ghoul
BPM: 135
Filesize: 9830kb
Play Time: 01:25
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.45 stars, 79 notes)
  2. Hard (2.66 stars, 207 notes)
  3. Insane (4.5 stars, 340 notes)
  4. Normal (1.77 stars, 137 notes)
Download: TK from Ling tosite sigure - unravel (TV edit)
Download: TK from Ling tosite sigure - unravel (TV edit) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Okay, just felt like mapping this a while back...
I think I'm improving my mapping.

Easy: Done by me (maybe I'll remap this...)
Normal: Done by me
Hard: Done by me
Insane: Done by me
Haruto
Hello From #Modreqs :)

Several Checks :)
GENERAL
Seems Fine :)

EASY
01:19:198 (1) - on easy difficulty, stacks is not allowed, so you need to move it :)
01:20:976 (3) - again, some stacking :)

NORMAL
Seems Fine Too :)
Good Job!

HARD
Seems Fine Too :3

INSANE
No Problems too

oh well, only on easy that have a problem
good luck with the map :) ;)
Topic Starter
Lasoki

Haruto_Aizawa wrote:

GENERAL

EASY
01:19:198 (1) - on easy difficulty, stacks is not allowed, so you need to move it :) Ok, didn't know lol,unstacked it.
01:20:976 (3) - again, some stacking :) unstacked.

NORMAL
Good Job!

HARD

INSANE
No Problems too

thanks for checking!
Haruto

Lasoki wrote:

Haruto_Aizawa wrote:

GENERAL

EASY
01:19:198 (1) - on easy difficulty, stacks is not allowed, so you need to move it :) Ok, didn't know lol,unstacked it.
01:20:976 (3) - again, some stacking :) unstacked.

NORMAL
Good Job!

HARD

INSANE
No Problems too

thanks for checking!
Your Welcome ^^
oh yeah, no kudosu? :oops:
Topic Starter
Lasoki
oops sry, first wasn't sure if I should give, then later I decided to, but then I forgot OTL sry.
Haruto

Lasoki wrote:

oops sry, first wasn't sure if I should give, then later I decided to, but then I forgot OTL sry.
Nevermind :) Its Okay Then
chomelisgod
Hey there, heres my mod check
Easy:
00:44:754 and 00:46:531 - I personally prefer these circles to have whistles instead of claps. The low beat seems more suitable to me.

Normal:
00:07:865 - Start the new combo here? The colour difference is a little out of place.
00:12:531 - I found this circle to be a little too early, so I moved it to 00:12:976

Hard:
00:57:309 - This set of circles and streamer sounds a bit awkward to me. 00:59:087 - as well. But you can choose to keep it as it is still in rhythm.

Insane:
00:07:865 - Start new combo here?

Overall the mapping is really well done, I felt like I didnt need to correct much. I like this unravel the most compared to already ranked ones. Hope it gets ranked ^^.
Topic Starter
Lasoki

chomelisgod wrote:

Hey there, heres my mod check
Easy:
00:44:754 and 00:46:531 - I personally prefer these circles to have whistles instead of claps. The low beat seems more suitable to me. hmm... I guess so but like that there are too many low beat imo.

Normal:
00:07:865 - Start the new combo here? The colour difference is a little out of place. changed.
00:12:531 - I found this circle to be a little too early, so I moved it to 00:12:976 i left the circle but put another one at the place you mentioned.

Hard:
00:57:309 - This set of circles and streamer sounds a bit awkward to me. 00:59:087 - as well. But you can choose to keep it as it is still in rhythm. ok, I'll think about changing it.

Insane:
00:07:865 - Start new combo here? changed.

Overall the mapping is really well done, I felt like I didnt need to correct much. I like this unravel the most compared to already ranked ones. Hope it gets ranked ^^. O.o really?! thanks!

Thanks for taking a look at it! :D :D :D
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.