Thank you for Modding
CloudSplash16 wrote:From my queue.
- 00:01:062 (1,3,1) - I think normal-hitfinish will sound better on heads of these sliders. Nope,I do not fit it ... too strong
- 00:05:707 (3) - The slider shape is uneven, and doesn't blanket (1) properly. Use a 3-point slider for a perfectly circular curve so you can improve the aesthetic. hm...Okey Fix,Other forms
- 00:09:578 (3) - Better for this to be soft whistle (kick). It matches the song better, and consistent with 00:12:674 sure
- 00:36:674 (3) - You can make a nicer curve by setting the third point equidistant from the second and fourth: http://puu.sh/gi77Y/2cd0629b82.jpg k
- 01:06:094 - In this section your hitsound use is very inconsistent. There seems to be no pattern as to where you use normal-hitnormal versus when you use soft-hitclap. Please revise this to have more consistent hitsound pattern. omg....Fix it
- 01:13:836 (3) - Same thing about the curve. ^
- 01:33:191 (5) - Change head to soft sampleset + whistle and finish. It fits the song better and matches with 01:39:384 (5) which is the same part of the musical phrase in the next iteration. k
Cool song and map.