Thank you modding!!
CloudSplash16 wrote:From my queue.
- Offset is late by ~16ms. I recommend offset 1046.
- Source should be: Hyper→Highspeed→Genius
- 00:59:708 - Green line here doesn't change anything. Remove it?
- Starting at 00:19:642 there are some green lines are unsnapped by ~1ms, including start of kiai section. Please check all of them and fix it.
- 00:01:062 (1,6,4) - I think normal-hitfinish fits better than the soft whistles on the downbeats.
- 00:17:320 (4) - Remove finish from end? It doesn't seem to fit the music.
- 00:19:255 (5) - Change to clap on head?
- 00:30:674 (2) - Change to clap on end?
- 00:32:029 (3,4,5,6,7) - I think it's better to increase the distance spacing a bit, so the repeat arrows are more visible: http://puu.sh/giupd/6ab239b4b8.jpg
- 00:33:191 (6) - Why is there a finish on the second repeat? It doesn't seem to match the song. Remove it?
- 00:40:352 (2,4) - Stack them together?
- 00:47:513 (1) - Head feels really empty. Add a whistle?
- 01:01:449 - Slider velocity change does nothing here... just set it to 1.00x.
- 01:06:094 (1) - After you fix the unsnapped green lines, make sure you resnap this slider too.
- 01:19:836 (2) - Finish doesn't fit well here. I'd remove it.
- 01:22:739 (1,3) - Try to avoid these touching because it doesn't look good.
- 01:30:094 (2,3,1) - Better not to stack these, because it's confusing the read. Just overlap them normally: http://puu.sh/giuKo/7cc40df15b.jpg
- 01:36:287 (4,5) - I think it's better for rhythm to be consistent with 01:33:191 (3,4) so choose one, and use the same rhythm on the other.
- 01:39:771 (1) - I recommend removing the last repeat, because there's more significant drum sound on the downbeat.
- This has the same issues with unsnapped green lines. Please check all of them.
- 00:02:416 (3,1) - I think it is better not to overlap these, because it can be confused to 1/4 rhythm. Space it out like this: http://puu.sh/givdh/2c7dda7a3d.jpg
- 00:07:932 (5) - Sounds better if you remove the whistle.
- 00:24:287 (1) - Change to whistle or finish on head.
- 00:54:868 (1,2,3) - The normal-sliderslide are really distracting, and don't fit the song. Did you really intend to use those? Maybe you meant to put normal sampleset on heads and ends of sliders rather than body?
- 01:06:094 (1) - Unsnapped slider end.
- 01:21:190 (3,5) - Too many finishes here makes it really noisy. I'd recommend removing both, or at least the one on (5).
- 01:36:287 (4,5) - Same as in Hard.
Cool song and map.
If there is another opportunity, please offer your support again.