forum

What shows are you currently watching? (Not Anime)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Foxtrot

RedPanda wrote:

takeshi's castle
http://www.gamingcx.com/2012/01/gamecen ... astle.html

Now you gotta watch this.
mizuki-chan
never watch any tv or any shows

Anime > nothing > shows

edit: i live in a dream world and i'm glad that i do so.
Rurree
Okay, good for you.
Foxtrot

mizuki-chan wrote:

never watch any tv or any shows

Anime > nothing > shows

edit: i live in a dream world and i'm glad that i do so.
22 years
- Astral -
I'm watching Mentalist and omfg it's so good ;w;
NaTha
The 100 ^^
Ananda
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
Rio-
Friends
Chaosemerald
The Office UK (series 2) and Long Way Round

Probably going to start watching The Thick of It this week
Hyppyri
gfthjzg
Cephus
Just about to finish season 4 of The Wire
MikasaSerket
I've rewatched Orange is the New Black so many times, I love that show to death. My other shows I've been watching are Breaking Bad and Stranger Things.
Kurochiie
Teen Wolf Season 3. Woot woot
Chaosemerald
I'm just rewatching Black Books. I wish there was a season 4 D:
Rurree
Daredevil
ciara_old_1
Stranger Things
Prison Break
My Love from the Star
Doctors
Dntm8kmeeatu
I've just started "The Office" these past few days. So far I'm liking it. My kinda humor.
forgott3n
The Walking Dead
tbh I feel like dropping it (again)
Dntm8kmeeatu

Angelin Dash wrote:

The Walking Dead
tbh I feel like dropping it (again)
The Walking Dead is a show I enjoy to watch when it gets put on Netflix. It's fun and interesting enough. But doesn't grab me to the point of wanting to watch it when it first comes out. I could care less lol. But when it's on Netflix, Sure I'll watch it. Why not.
Rurree
Rick and Morty

I kinda regret not watching this show for a long long time it's so funny
Mr Meeseeks_old_1
Rick and Morty
The 100
The Office
South Park
Topic Starter
Pawsu
I'm watching Stranger Things AND IT'S SO GOOD GODDAMN
balldoowell
Watching How I Met your Mother. Looking for shows that deal with relationships and this is one that people bring up a lot
Tornado

balldoowell wrote:

Watching How I Met your Mother. Looking for shows that deal with relationships and this is one that people bring up a lot
Wow good that this thread reminded me of it.Its been loooong time since I watched it :D I should start watch too soon
Hula
I marathoned Stranger Things with some friends the other day and it was absolutely amazing. Every episode had a distinct purpose and such a brilliant way of telling the story.

10/10 recommend Stranger Things
Topic Starter
Pawsu

Hula wrote:

I marathoned Stranger Things with some friends the other day and it was absolutely amazing. Every episode had a distinct purpose and such a brilliant way of telling the story.

10/10 recommend Stranger Things
I'm pretty much in love with Stranger Things. I loved every episode and each one made every me want to watch more. I'm really sad there's only 8 episodes though ;~;
Rurree
HIMYM! Only watching this now, because... idk.
Razzy
That 70s Show reruns.
Wall-ed
the Walking dead :3
athyriel
Anime

jk Walking Dead
Chaosemerald
Rick and Morty (series 2)
Russell Howard's Good News (series 4)
BlackAdder (series 4)
Bear -
I've been watching we bare bears, Fairy odd parents, Spongebob, Futurama, danny phantom
Justykanna
I somehow ended up watching Degrassi The Next Generation with my girlfriend... I looked at how long the series is after we finished season 1 and... it's a little lengthy apparently. Kinda cool that it's shot in and around the GTA.
SubZ
Right now i'm going back and watching every episode of Peep Show

The highest point of British comedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxO_wp0AQqY
Red Moon
Currently waiting for a new Big Bang Theory season and I'm on season 2 for Mr. Robot
Steffen
I'll probably be in the minority, but I watch The Amazing World of Gumball and such :P
Jude
i'm binging grey's anatomy for the femslash. but i'm pretty into tv shows so ive seen it all tbh
o x
I am watching
  • (rewatching) Stranger Things So good I recommend it highly!
    Luke Cage I'm starting it today since I heard so many good things
    (rewatching for the 3rd time) Friends I love this it's nice if you need a lighthearted show.
    Madmen Unfortunatly it is taking me longer than usual to finish this I'm only on season 2 but I love it
    Suits This has to be my all time favourite show. I am never disappointed when watching this, PLEASE watch this if you are looking for anything new!
That is all I am watching right now! Hopefully I will finish a lot of these soon I just need to find the time. :D
xxdinorabbitxx
Star Wars Rebels
YawaH
Just ended months ago but it's the last i watched ever since.

Chicago PD and other Chicago series
show more