1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. General Discussion
show more
posted
Not really, i used to watch dramas but don't have time for both anime and dramas.
My Love from the Star was the anime i was watching, for now it's on-hold.
Besides that, i watch The Walking Dead, but waiting for everything to be aired fully (dunno whether it's already aired)
posted
The Walking Dead (Season 4)
posted
I need to catch up on TWD. I'm on season 4 too I believe
posted

Pawsu wrote:

I need to catch up on TWD. I'm on season 4 too I believe
if daryl isnt your bae were don e
posted
about to start Zoo. sounds good
posted
watching the new bates motel season with a friend. been waiting half a year so glad its finally out
posted
Walking Dead season 2
posted
Last one what watched was Bridge (season 1 and 2). Now I wait Orphan Black season 4 to start.

Also watch some Finnish series but I guess they are not worth mentioning.
posted
rewatching HIMYM for the 3rd time
posted
Descendants of the Sun :)
posted
house m.d. is a great show. it starts focusing more on the doctors'personal lives rather than the medicine the farther you go into the series. also, breaking bad is pretty fantastic.
posted

nooph wrote:

house m.d. is a great show. it starts focusing more on the doctors'personal lives rather than the medicine the farther you go into the series. also, breaking bad is pretty fantastic.
definitely reminds me of grey's anatomy
posted
Right now the only shows I'm following are the Daily Show and Last Week Tonight. I've been watching Trailer Park Boys on the side and there is so much good content.
posted
slasher, colony and sense8, all are p good if anyone's looking for something to watch, sense8 is a little slow though
posted
i usually start a lot of western TV shows, but usually I continue only a few.

I mean, a few weeks ago (I dunno... I was ill for like a week-.-) I started shows like "The Newsroom", "Gotham", "Arrow", "Versailles", "Doctor Who" and so on!
On the other hand, I successfully reached season 4 of Supernatural and right now I am waiting for Peaky Blinders Season 3!

Also... nothing against Doctor Who! it just isn't something I enjoy watching for a long time...
posted
I've been watching The Zoo more often, and I'm almost close to finishing. I think I'll start up The Walking Dead again.
posted
(re)watching i, claudius again bc i stopped halfway and i forgot half of the characters' names
posted
I will watch How To Get Away With Murder Season 2 later, cause S1 was good and I don't think I can handle not knowing what happens next lol
posted
Watching Scream queens! And Game of Thrones S4 because S6 is coming so soon.
posted
currently doing marathon for Spartacus
show more