forum

YueMing Wang - KuaiDianGaoSuNi

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
qxqd_1993
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
AIR
怀念
顺便沙发

edit:看了下timing有点错位,可以试下这样
Makoa
Lol sorry this took me forever.

[easy]
going to stick to pointing out basic things.
The slider velocity is kind of fast and the circle size is kind of small. feels like an old map from 2008 or something
00:18:415 (4,1,2) - try to have the spacing of the notes distancewise somewhat represent the space apart in the timeline. would feel alot better for an easy map.
00:22:114 (4,1) - same as above
00:37:338 (1) - you might want to reshape this a little to circulate the circle better. little things to increase the map flow
01:31:423 - should probably map this instead of leaving as a break

[normal]
00:07:815 (1,2,3,4,5) - inconsistant spacing like in easy
00:44:716 (1,2,3,4) - space these out a little to make them more readable
couple more places with incosonsistant spacing but you can probably find them yourself

[lyric]
00:09:661 (1,2) - Reading thing liek this is hard with the spacing
00:15:196 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - solid work here
00:26:266 (2) - all these reapeating sliders are awkward. i recomend you change them all into multiple sliders unless they really reflec a repetative section in the music
00:44:716 (1,2,3,4) - you probably get it by now
01:53:327 - especially with easier songs, its best to have sections start on downbeats to be easier to sightread.
02:01:976 - You could map this area with something

[hard]
definety going to want a lower ar(around 7) and a lower drain(probably like 5-6)
00:17:042 (5,6,7,1,2) - good to see this. readibility and flow is alot about consistancy in spacing and rhythym
this map seems a lot more consistant than the other diffs^

so to be honest, I don't see this map getting ranked in the future in its current form. Don't get discouraged but I think you might want to rework the easy and normal difficulties a large amount. its not a long map so it should take too long. just consider trying to be consistant with your spacing and timing. If you want, just message me after you've done that and i'd be happy to mod them again. This IS and good job for a first map though (my first attempt was much worse) but serrious reconstruction should be done to get this into a more rankable state.

On the other hand, if this is only for friends to play and you're happy with it going to the graveyard, just continue mapper however you feel is fun and reflects the song. continue mapping though and you will get better as you familiarize yourself with the interface. I also recommend continuing asking mappers for tips mods, and testplays because of them are nice and will.

anyways, hope you appreciate the advice. -Makoa
Topic Starter
qxqd_1993

Makoa wrote:

Lol sorry this took me forever.

[normal]
00:07:815 (1,2,3,4,5) - inconsistant spacing like in easy //Made spacing to 0.5x
00:44:716 (1,2,3,4) - space these out a little to make them more readable
couple more places with incosonsistant spacing but you can probably find them yourself //Changed few

[hard]
definety going to want a lower ar(around 7) and a lower drain(probably like 5-6) //changed into Insane
00:17:042 (5,6,7,1,2) - good to see this. readibility and flow is alot about consistancy in spacing and rhythym
this map seems a lot more consistant than the other diffs^ //=w=thx
others are still in progress, just do one Post to inform you my gratitude, but since my english is so poor that i need much more time in translation and making real changes.
Topic Starter
qxqd_1993

Makoa wrote:

[easy]
going to stick to pointing out basic things.
The slider velocity is kind of fast and the circle size is kind of small. feels like an old map from 2008 or something //tried a larger size, but i DK how to control the speed of sliders...o(TヘTo)
00:18:415 (4,1,2) - try to have the spacing of the notes distancewise somewhat represent the space apart in the timeline. would feel alot better for an easy map. //what if i make them into this one?
00:22:114 (4,1) - same as above //what if some blanket?
00:37:338 (1) - you might want to reshape this a little to circulate the circle better. little things to increase the map flow //changed a little
01:31:423 - should probably map this instead of leaving as a break //made some new, would you have a try? ;P

[lyric]
00:09:661 (1,2) - Reading thing liek this is hard with the spacing //i destoried that one, since loved
00:15:196 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6) - solid work here //i did not understand what you means , but i did some changes.
00:26:266 (2) - all these reapeating sliders are awkward. i recomend you change them all into multiple sliders unless they really reflec a repetative section in the music //changed int stream
00:44:716 (1,2,3,4) - you probably get it by now //So, this reflects which problem before? i have too much problems as far as i can see
01:53:327 - especially with easier songs, its best to have sections start on downbeats to be easier to sightread. //i tried make 4 into slider to link them together just because i would not like to move Circle 5 into another time point...since it is diff named after .LRC you know
02:01:976 - You could map this area with something //i maped a mirrow toward last combo, i wonder if it is OK
thank you very much, and sorry for so late... JUST some business made me away form OSU! for about one month~~