Which anime should I start watching out of these?

posted
Total Posts
show more
- Yuuto -
If I were you I'll watch DKKNN first. but it's up to you
marine_boy
I've heard a lot of good things about Monogatari Series, but I didn't watch this one so I can't recommend it to you. D-Frag, White Album, Non Non Biyori and Mekakucity Actors was meh for me, but you should watch Aldnoah.Zero. It was awesome!
Kyonko Hizara
TTGL is all you need
Mofu kun
i recommend bakemonogatari+second season
Gumpy

Green Platinum wrote:

Gurren Lagann
Xerxes Break
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
Wach it please, you will not regret about it :3
Topic Starter
Richard2q2
Just to update, I have finished watching Suisei no Gargantia and TT Gurren Lagann. Both awesome animes :D

I see alot of people are saying to watch Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou. I'll probably watch that and after that I'll probably watch the _______gatari series. In what order do I watch in for the series?
:?::?:

and again thanks for the feedback every1 :lol:
Green Platinum

Richard2q2 wrote:

Just to update, I have finished watching Suisei no Gargantia and TT Gurren Lagann. Both awesome animes :D

I see alot of people are saying to watch Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou. I'll probably watch that and after that I'll probably watch the _______gatari series. In what order do I watch in for the series?

Bake, Nise, Neko then Mono's don't think I forgot any
Topic Starter
Richard2q2

Green Platinum wrote:

Richard2q2 wrote:

Bake, Nise, Neko then Mono's don't think I forgot any
Ok thanks! :D
Adventure Drone
Keep Calm and Watch
Alondah Zero :3
Topic Starter
Richard2q2

Adventure Drone wrote:

Keep Calm and Watch
Soon :D
- K a t h -
Bakemonogatari :3
Wishs
I'd go for entire Monogatari series and than for Mekakucity Actors if i were you.
Nameless

Adventure Drone wrote:

Keep Calm and Watch
I don't think calmness is a thing when watching Aldnoah
Fuck Slaine.