forum

Which anime should I start watching out of these?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Richard2q2
So I downloaded a bunch of anime that I've heard was good, now i'm not sure which one to watch first?

http://puu.sh/eUaEH/62ac565f3d.png

:? Hard decision :?
[ Mephisto ]
Mekakucity Actor 8-)
Topic Starter
Richard2q2

[ Mephisto ] wrote:

Mekakucity Actor 8-)
Ok ill start watching that first :D
Green Platinum
...lol
Topic Starter
Richard2q2

Green Platinum wrote:

...lol

... what c:?
Green Platinum
It's probably fair that this belongs here t/90118

Also Mekakucity Actors is pretty infamous about it's execution especially in the second half. I don't know your tastes but I'd point you towards Gargantia or Gurren Lagann
AJ-FreakS
Based on that list (If I were you):

- Monogatari Series (all seasons) [awesome plot]
- Daily Lives of HS Boys [the laughs]
- Non Non Biyori [moe and laughs]
- D-Frag [environment and laughs]
- Mekakucity Actors [enough said]
- White Album 2 (try to watch the White Album, awesome story and mature content)
- others~
Green Platinum
The Monogatari's have overstayed their welcome. The dialogue is quirky albeit awkward and robotic and the plot lacks direction overall. It was cool for Bake but since has become stale and I think a large portion of it's defence lives on it's actually well written characters. Most of the arcs don't transition very fluidly and it really feels like what I'd expect if somedthing like BlackRockShooter got a season 2. I'd say watch just Bakemonogatari when you do, and perhaps watch the rest afterwards.
Topic Starter
Richard2q2
Thanks for the feedback everyone! :D
Axiaan
I haven't seen any anime in your list, but I have some friend who like Aldnoah.Zero, so I think it is a good anime. ^^
Otherwise, you prefer shonen ? Shojo ? Comedy ? If you answer at this question, we can suggest you some animes. ^^
- Yuuto -
If I were you I'll watch DKKNN first. but it's up to you
marine_boy
I've heard a lot of good things about Monogatari Series, but I didn't watch this one so I can't recommend it to you. D-Frag, White Album, Non Non Biyori and Mekakucity Actors was meh for me, but you should watch Aldnoah.Zero. It was awesome!
Kyonko Hizara
TTGL is all you need
Mofu kun
i recommend bakemonogatari+second season
Gumpy

Green Platinum wrote:

Gurren Lagann
Xerxes Break
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
Wach it please, you will not regret about it :3
Topic Starter
Richard2q2
Just to update, I have finished watching Suisei no Gargantia and TT Gurren Lagann. Both awesome animes :D

I see alot of people are saying to watch Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou. I'll probably watch that and after that I'll probably watch the _______gatari series. In what order do I watch in for the series?
:?: :?:

and again thanks for the feedback every1 :lol:
Green Platinum

Richard2q2 wrote:

Just to update, I have finished watching Suisei no Gargantia and TT Gurren Lagann. Both awesome animes :D

I see alot of people are saying to watch Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou. I'll probably watch that and after that I'll probably watch the _______gatari series. In what order do I watch in for the series?

Bake, Nise, Neko then Mono's don't think I forgot any
Topic Starter
Richard2q2

Green Platinum wrote:

Richard2q2 wrote:

Bake, Nise, Neko then Mono's don't think I forgot any
Ok thanks! :D
DeletedUser_2880482
Keep Calm and Watch
Alondah Zero :3
Topic Starter
Richard2q2

Adventure Drone wrote:

Keep Calm and Watch
Soon :D
- K a t h -
Bakemonogatari :3
Wishs
I'd go for entire Monogatari series and than for Mekakucity Actors if i were you.
Nameless

Adventure Drone wrote:

Keep Calm and Watch
I don't think calmness is a thing when watching Aldnoah
Fuck Slaine.