forum

Show play stats in game? [Waiting]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
James
I don't know if this was requested before and I also don't know what is called...

You know, those 100s 300s 50s Xs like in editor shows up while playing? (just those 4 i mentioned)

It shows up too while playing in play mode, but with small icons instead of letters.

I don't know where to put it though, in lower right maybe?
LuigiHann
Maybe as an optional feature, but I think that'd be ugly and kind of pointless.

Although, Clickbeat had a feature so those statistics would show up during breaks, and that worked okay. So you'd get a better sense of how you did on the previous section.
Sinistro
You're going to see those stats at the end of the song anyway (as opposed to when testing the beatmap in Editor), so I'm not sure whether there'd be much point in including them. The only use I can think of is knowing 1-2 minutes in advance if you risk losing the S rank due to too many 100s.
MaxwellDemon

Sinistro wrote:

You're going to see those stats at the end of the song anyway (as opposed to when testing the beatmap in Editor), so I'm not sure whether there 'd be mych point in including them. The only use I can think of is knowing 1-2 minutes in advance if you risk losing the S rank due to too many 100s.
But if you could actually spend a second or two to look at those stats, you must be doing well enough anyway?...
Well, unless you do it in a break, but otherwise, it is kinda pointless. :?
peppy
I kind've like the idea of showing stats in breaks actually - gives us soemthing else to look at for those 40second breaks some people force upon us :P.
Topic Starter
James
I think this is good for people who want to beat the current first place in a song.
But anyways, if it is really useless, just ignore this.
Heibel
Hi. i have created this if people are still interested in this feature. Just to get an example of what it could look like.

Personally i don't think this gets in the way of anything. i could just be there as you're playing.
Pawsu

Heibel wrote:

Hi. i have created this if people are still interested in this feature. Just to get an example of what it could look like.

Personally i don't think this gets in the way of anything. i could just be there as you're playing.
Don't bump marked threads as they're in Completed Requests for a reason. Stick with the two I linked in your thread.
Heibel
Woops. sorry about that