Bakanowy
3 mods december
Kwonaiden
"good luck" 2008, Albanian from the film Taken

too hardcore to wanna attempt for me, be sure to log your adventures
piruchan
Easy Flashlight Hidden when?
GhostFrog
If your goal with this is to improve, you're going about it in a very very bad way.

Have.....fun? I don't know, do you plan on having fun doing this or should I be wishing you something else?
VioHaze
I guess i'll be gone from august - november :D
for exams and all that.... definitely not because of the mods *cough cough*
buny
if you play hr and dt for half a year then stop playing it for the other half, then you're just going to rust
Topic Starter
pekkanto
buny

homelessWOLF wrote:

buny wrote:

if you play hr and dt for half a year then stop playing it for the other half, then you're just going to rust
I think it's better than alternating between EZ > DT/HR every month or so, because then the gains will be minimal if I'm constantly switching.

Kwonaiden wrote:

"good luck" 2008, Albanian from the film Taken

too hardcore to wanna attempt for me, be sure to log your adventures
well, doing this will be painful but at least not boring. if i just play vanilla all the time trying to improve ill end up getting bored.
but you're switching nearly half a year periods
Rewben2
Good luck with actually going through with this.
Varetyr

buny wrote:

but you're switching nearly half a year periods
this sums up my (serious) thoughts pretty well.

I mean, come on, it's such an awful idea, it's like working out the upper part of your body for 6 months, then doing the same for your lower part.
This is just
no
Topic Starter
pekkanto
Spirit_Dreamer
That reminds me of my "only CS6 training" for 2 months.Strangely the result was not much increasing of aim (well probably also because I changed game resolution and tablet area), but more like increasing in reading and speed xD
cheezstik
A month sure is a long time.
DahplA
Easy flashlight though?
Drezi
much rather pointless training, why would you force yourself to play with Easy/FL only for several months unless you actually enjoy them.

if you just want to improve while keeping a schedule, you'd be better off repeating the first five months plus nomod as sixth imo.
YukinoDesuDesu
EZ + HD :cry: gl
Mofu kun
If you really want to improve, it is my opinion that you should practice HD, HR, and DT for the entire year
Yuudachi-kun
Nomod every month.
show more