forum

I Don't Get It

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vuelo Eluko
you're having a hard time ending your 1/4 notes on a different finger than you started them on

practice
Topic Starter
Clappy

Kaienyuu wrote:

Clappy wrote:

I could just be bad rhythmically.
/thread
I forgot to mention. I was seeking the advice of better players until then

-sev
You want the advice of better players than you, yet you can't use your brain to figure out basic shit that a "worse" than you player (me in this instance) can figure out.

Let that sink in.
Nathan
where is winber1 when we need him
Vuelo Eluko

sukiNathan wrote:

where is winber1 when we need him
let me simulate the experience
Topic Starter
Clappy

Kaienyuu wrote:

You want the advice of better players than you, yet you can't use your brain to figure out basic shit that a "worse" than you player (me in this instance) can figure out.

Let that sink in.
Holy shit, you make it seem like every player no matter what their rank excel in certain areas of the game. Your case, you might be able to mash out a quad with some singles around it. Want to fc this then get back to me? Don't worry, I'll be here in the fall.

B1rd
lol Kaienyuu is right.

I have trouble with 4 stacks, finger control and rhythm in general. So I've been practising a lot of alternating and slow stream maps etc.
Vuelo Eluko

Clappy wrote:

every player no matter what their rank excel in certain areas of the game.
kinda true, most people are better at certain things than they are at others, and often one thing is above them all
B1rd

Clappy wrote:

Holy shit, you make it seem like every player no matter what their rank excel in certain areas of the game. Your case, you might be able to mash out a quad with some singles around it. Want to fc this then get back to me? Don't worry, I'll be here in the fall.
he never even mentioned that he personally could do quads. He said he could figure out how to improve at various aspects in the game by himself without making threads about it every time. But I suspect you just made this thread so you could brag about your new top rank. Well no one cares, 10K is shit tier. It's not even a hard FC.
Yuudachi-kun

B1rd wrote:

Clappy wrote:

he never even mentioned that he personally could do quads. He said he could figure out how to improve at various aspects in the game by himself without making threads about it every time. But I suspect you just made this thread so you could brag about your new top rank. Well no one cares, 10K is shit tier. It's not even a hard FC.
Actually, anyone who defines being below X as being good and being above X as being shit tier is a cunt. Got a bunch of 200k friends? 80k is godlike. &c.
Vuelo Eluko

B1rd wrote:

10K is shit tier.

edit: wow fuck youtube

"you are gay"
deletemyaccount
pls help guys i want help but not from shit people : ( ( (

Grow up. With your attitude, I really doubt anyone wants to help you anyway.
Ethelon

Clappy wrote:

I could just be bad rhythmically.
/thread
Saphirshroom

Riince wrote:

Convert your video files to .wmv before uploading.
Wait, that's off-topic... Uhm... Practice! Never give up!
[-Cloud-]

Saphirshroom wrote:

Riince wrote:

Convert your video files to .wmv before uploading.
Wait, that's off-topic... Uhm... Practice! Never give up!
N E V E R G I V E U P
Green Platinum
38's give me a lot of trouble. Pls send help
-sev

B1rd wrote:

He said he could figure out how to improve at various aspects in the game by himself without making threads about it every time.
Basically this.

B1rd wrote:

But I suspect you just made this thread so you could brag about your new top rank.
It wouldn't be the first time he's making a shit thread, no worries there.
E m i

Clappy wrote:

Kaienyuu wrote:

Let that sink in.

hehe good one
_koinuri
Most quads are mapped in 1/6s so you just have learn how to recognize those beats.

1/6 maps from top of my head:
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/183460
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/171678
Topic Starter
Clappy

B1rd wrote:

But I suspect you just made this thread so you could brag about your new top rank.
Its almost like the entire concept of this thread wasn't help with quads... During an argument I'll say whatever is necessary to hurt them the most and I bragged about a minute skill difference, yet I believe I did win the argument. It's not what you say, its how you say it and he could've came off very respectable like riince did with a reason why I couldn't do quads. Yet, he came off like a jackass so I snapped back... Idk why I turn to the fucking osu forums for help with any aspect of the game, its almost like I should try reddit or something because this piece of shit is useless \thread mod plz close
Bakanowy
you never asked for help tho
Topic Starter
Clappy

Bakanowy wrote:

you never asked for help tho
I dont really post on the forums to vent. I dont vent. Even though its not explicitly stated, I wanted help. Whether or not it was clear, those were my intentions.
B1rd
lol 'won the arguement', are you serious? it's your fault for not getting help for turning the thread into a big arguement because of a tiny provocation. If you want help you have to more humble and less contentious.
buny
it always amazes me why people skip the posts with advice and respond to the shit posts

ontopic: play more quad maps
ZenithPhantasm
FCs a some 4.9 star map,

Clappy wrote:

B1rd wrote:

Its almost like the entire concept of this thread wasn't help with quads... During an argument I'll say whatever is necessary to hurt them the most and I bragged about a minute skill difference, yet I believe I did win the argument. It's not what you say, its how you say it and he could've came off very respectable like riince did with a reason why I couldn't do quads. Yet, he came off like a jackass so I snapped back... Idk why I turn to the fucking osu forums for help with any aspect of the game, its almost like I should try reddit or something because this piece of shit is useless \thread mod plz close
much pro. Small e-peen much?
Noobsicle
did you know quads are triples + 1?
E m i

Noobsicle wrote:

heh best advice
ZenithPhantasm

[ Momiji ] wrote:

Noobsicle wrote:

heh best advice