I recommend you to use faster slider rates, it's too slow for insane maps for that
you gave me an idea, but i put it earlier before that one. No use in setting it near the end of the song
slainender2013 wrote:Also, put preview point at 01:21:022
I don't know how to paste time
Thanks for modding.
◎ hitsound Volume so big i think. plz reduce this em.... to some 30% reduced to 60%
◎ 00:22:183 (1) - add finish here. cause that part here cymbals. added
◎ 00:25:280 (1) - ^at the front added
◎ 00:31:473 (1) - ^ added
◎ 00:43:473 (3) - add clap here. added
◎ 01:20:247 (1) - 1/4 slider is not good at normal diff. so how about change slider like 1/2? changed
◎ 01:45:022 (2) - ^ changed
◎ 00:17:538 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - it`s confusing i think. recommend make some different. changed
◎ 00:51:602 (1,2,3,4,5) - how about make regular pentagon? I think the pattern now is better
◎ 00:58:667 (2,2,3,4) - remove whistle? the important thing is clap, whistle to me can go anywhere
◎ 01:04:764 (1,2) - ^ and all stream. it gives the level the challenge
◎ 01:45:893 (1) - add finish here. changed
Thanks for the mod. Very helpful
- the insane is a little low ar for my taste, i would suggest a change to ar 8 but its up to you changed to 7.5
- i would suggest that you use consistant DS on the normal/ easy because newer players need to learn the association between distance and time. ok. first map, thanks for the tip.
- i like this song:3 thanks!
this diff wasn't mapped by me... I changed some of the damn mistakes by the mapper of this diff, and it seems like it's not enough
- you absolutely HAVE to use consistent DS in this diff. BAT will tell you this as well. ok. I will change this. thanks
- 00:46:957 (1,1) - way too much spinner overall in this diff, 6 spinners total.fixed
- other than that and the Ds problem this is a pretty solid diff.
- As i stated earlier it is not evenly distance snapped and most normal/ easy maps are expected to be. will change this
- 00:17:538 (1,2) - maby extend these by one tick? it's fine
- 00:22:183 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - some sliders in here would be nice No thanks
- 00:24:506 (3) - the space inbetween this note and the slider isnt super good, but i see what your going for(same thing with all the pauses in this section) fixed
- 00:40:764 (1,2) - make this a slider No thanks.
- 00:48:506 (1,2) - same here^ good point
- 01:38:828 (2) - extend this slider one tick, its ending on a blue tick as iswell spotted. Thanks
- 01:22:183 (5) - map the red ticks like after this note . the pause kinda throws you off because the instrament you are following doesnt stop here
- ^ this problem continues all the way through your second kai time plz fix;_; your fingers will get too tiring, so I purposely leave that blank, specially at the second kiai time, which is long00:23:925 (2) - extend this one tick changed to a note like below v00:27:022 (2) - same^ fixed00:33:312 (2) - i would maby remove this, idk it doesnt fit super well IMO good point01:10:183 (1) - why is this not DS like 01:09:989 (5,6) - ? you're right. fixed01:21:022 (1) - DS this closer please fixed01:39:989 (3) - BAT might tell you this slider is unrankable fixed
Good luck with getting the map ranked. So far so good:) hopefully it won't take long to bubble and rank it. Thanks
Thanks for the mod
Peur du noir wrote:Heyaa
I loved this ar7 map! xD it is so fun and catchy xD not anymore... it's 7.5 now i'm really looking foward to see it ranked in the near future congratz!00:24:312 (3) - right after this note there is an empty space...you can try adding a note to make a better rythm, ex:it'll make it worse
00:27:409 (3) - same as above, but you can also try using a slider instead of 2 single notes to make a different pattern...using 0.75x makes a great slider that fits really well too , but i won't add any sliders same as above
00:31:086 (1) - Same as above.same as above
00:37:667 (1) - this seems like it was randomly put there...try positioning it a little far from the slider, try a mini-jump I put there on purpose
00:41:344 (3) - After this note you can add a new note to make a jump to the slider :It will sound weird to have a note on a place when it's not supposed to
00:42:312 (1) - Try adding a slider with a reverse arrow, it sounds cool and you can make a new jump there...like:No it also sounds a lot better if you added the single note after the 00:41:344 (3)
00:43:860 (1) - idk why this note is in a different combo colour xD make it the same colour as the other 2 notes from the triple fixed
00:51:602 (1) - this note is a little confusing with this combo colour...make it the same combo color from the previous note to make the reading better. fixed
01:04:376 (1) - this sudden change of combo colour confuses a lot...you can just use the same color to this entire pattern added
01:06:506 (4) - from here onwards you can abuse a little more from jumps, the is almost reaching its climax, use the hype! xD not sure what you mean
01:10:183 (1) - but this note is unecessarily difficult, you could just make a spaced triple instead of this ''double + last note far away''. fixed
01:13:280 (1) - after this note there is a ''empty'' space...consider doing the same thing i said before at 00:41:344. No
01:35:925 (4) - the positioning of this note seems so odd....try making it side-to-side to the previous slider like:
it's fineThis diff i didn't find any big issue...only a type of pattern that was bothering a little xD
00:56:441 (2) - don't you think this Single+slider with this speed of map is a little bit too much for ar6 in this diff? i think you can think of a better pattern xD No, it's not
01:20:247 (1) - this slider is a little far away and it confuses a lot fixed
01:22:764 (2) - same slider thing fixed
01:36:700 (2) - same it's fine
I tried to mod easy and normal but i don't really know nothing about this kind of diff xD
Thanks for the mod... it was helpful, though it's short
Shiguri wrote:Quick mod for Insane here!AR should be 8.5 I'll keep it 7.5, it kinda suits to me.
OD 7 changed
HP 6 changed
00:38:247 (3,5,1) - Should have another pattern. Don't let them touch eachother. (That's what she said) changed
Short thing for Easy:
Place a spinner there 01:45:989 - and let it end there 01:47:344 - so it has the same Length as the other diffs. I'll make it different for easy. Besides, the song ends there.
Thanks for the mod. It helped a lot and it's my first beatmap, so yeah, I got a bit of problems with it
G3m4sSt4ffLP wrote:Hi! M4M from my queue :3
And like every mod, these are just suggestions, so ignore them or correct me, if you think I'm wrong with something.
Please use the tiny grid and Distance Snap more often. It'll be worth it.
- First of all, use distance snap everywhere in Easy and Normal. fixed DS for all, but blanket might be tough.
- 00:06:699 (1,2) - Try to blanket that better. If you don't know how to, watch the osu!academy videos on youtube. with DS it's tough.
- 00:07:473 (2,3) - Fix DS. DS means Distance Snap if you didn't knew.
- 00:09:022 (3,4) - Blanket better and DS
- 00:11:344 (5,6) - DS
- 00:13:667 (1,2,3) - Inconsistent DS
- 00:22:183 (1,2) - Great blanket. DS-Problem though.
- 00:23:731 (2,3) - ^
- 00:25:280 (3,4,5) - I dunno if you changed DS during mapping, but I can't find a fitting DS.
- 00:29:151 (1) - I know it's part of a pattern, but still DS.
- 00:29:151 (1,2,3) - DS
- 00:30:699 (2) - You could do a reverse slider here. the reflex is too fast for easy noobs
- 00:31:474 (3,4,5,1) - DS
- 00:31:474 (3,1) - You could try to stack these two. DS gets in the way.
- 00:33:796 (5,1) - You could try to improve the blanket here.No thanks
- 00:36:118 (2,3,4) - DS
- 00:39:989 (4,1,2) - ^
- 00:42:312 (2,3) - ^
- 00:45:409 (4,5) - ^
- 00:50:054 (1,1) - ^
- 00:54:699 (2,3) - ^ (good blanket tho)
- 01:00:118 (1,2) - DS
- 01:00:893 (2,3,4) - ^
- 01:03:989 (4) - Why is there such a long break? Following the ranking criteria, you need breaks specially for tougher levels
- 01:21:022 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3) - DS
- 01:34:183 (1,2,3,4) - ^
- 01:40:376 (1,2,3,4,5) - You shouldn't use star pattern with jumps in Easy.changed
- 01:43:473 (5,6) - Easy is for noobs. Please don't use jumps. changed
- Try to use the tiny grid everytime. It'll look much nicer afterwards.
- Use the AIMod to detect DS problems. If you don't know how, the AIMod is under "file". I'm gonna list these errors here anyways~ fixed DS for all, except a few of the last parts
- 00:15:215 (2,3) - DS
- 00:26:441 (2,3) - ^
- 00:34:957 (2,3) - ^
- 00:45:796 (2,3) - ^
- 01:03:989 (4) - Same as Easy. Same as Easy
- 01:13:666 (2,3) - ^
- 01:22:957 (2,3) - ^
- 01:23:537 (3,4) - ^
- 01:25:086 (3,4) - ^
- 01:27:602 (2,3) - ^
- 01:29:730 (3,4) - ^
- 01:35:924 (3,4) - ^
- 01:39:989 (2,3) - ^
- 01:41:538 (2,3,4) - ^
- 01:43:473 (2) - ^
- I can't give you suggestions, because of the Distance Snap. Sorry!
- 00:07:473 (3) - Move that slider one to the left and one up, so it fits in the pattern. I like this better. fixed
- And that one - 00:07:860 (4) - to X336 Y272 - ^ changed
- 00:08:247 (1,2,3) - Try to make it more symmetrical using copy & paste. Also, try to improve the blanket. (Use tiny grid for blankets or always) it's fine as it is now.
- 00:10:570 (3) - One to the left and - 00:10:957 (4) - one to the right so it fits in more fluently. changed
- 00:18:893 (8) - One down so it's symmetrical. changed
- 00:23:151 (4) - Copy that to - 00:22:376 (2) - and use CTRL+H. using ctrl + H will make the slider a whole lot farther, screwed DS
- 00:51:602 (1,2,3,4,5) - Use DS. It'll look better if you do it on tiny grid. changed
- 00:53:731 (3,4,5,6) - ^ changed
- 01:05:538 (1) - I don't understand that break. Same as Easy
- 01:19:086 (4) - Move to X192 Y264 so it's more symmetrical changed
- Try to look over the DS please. There can be jumps, but sometimes it looks really out of place.
- 00:07:473 (4,5,6) - Move these three notes one to the right. It fits better. fixed
- 00:08:247 (1,2,3,4) - Nice pattern, but move - 00:09:022 (3) - one to the right. changed
- 00:11:731 (2,3) - These are slightly overlapping. changed
- 00:17:538 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - You should use CTRL+H and CTRL+G for these kind of jumps. you mean CTRL + J. yes, i just realised this. changed.
- 00:29:151 (1,2) - Try to improve that blanket. No thanks.
- 00:32:247 (1,2) - ^ No thanks.
- 00:48:699 (4,5,6,7) - Try to make these symmetrical. changed
- 00:54:699 (1,2) - You could blanket these two. It was on purpose.
- 00:56:247 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - That part looks squeezed. changed
- 00:58:667 (2,1) - That jump is so freakin' hard! changed
- 01:05:925 (3,4) - That spacing is weird. changed
- 01:07:860 (4,1) - You could blanket these better. changed
Good luck with that beatmap! ^^
Thanks for the mod. It helped
Domi200 wrote:Hey here my mod for your map <3
- 01:03:989 (4) - Maybe the break is a bit too long if people suggest to remove the break, I will do it.
Rest seems fine to me
- 00:15:215 (2,3,1,2,3,4) - Might be personal preference but I would arrange it a bit different here. Seems really squished. changed
- 00:33:796 (2,1) - Maybe make the slider reverse just one time instead of two or place the 1 a bit nearer DS (Like you did here 00:57:796 (1,2) - ) DS'ed closer
- 00:36:118 (1,2) - Shorten the slider to 00:36:506 and replace the note(2) with a short slide from 00:36:699 - 00:36:893 it will sound weird
- 00:40:376 (4,1) - DS done
- 00:42:312 (1,2) - DS If you move the note (2) with DS x1.00 it will make a nice curve not sure what you mean
- 01:03:989 (1,2) - Maybe a bit close? Not sure if those kind of sliderchanges are hard for a normal. changed
- It's your map but I would prefer AR7 on this difficulty
- 00:08:247 (1,3) - Maybe try to make them look alike changed
- 00:39:022 (5,1) - I would just use 2 notes instead of slider + note No thanks.
- 00:47:151 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6) - Might be to hard? If so try to replace every 2nd stack with a reversed slider I DS this closer. Thanks for the tip though
- 01:05:538 - Not sure if the break is neccassary Same as easy
- Not sure if your streams are to hard for this level. I like this way better 01:38:054 (1,2,3,4) - if people suggest to change, I will change
- 00:17:538 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Quite a difficult spike here maybe shorten the distance a bit or increase the distance between the notes before that part It's meant to be difficult, so it's fine.
- 01:17:151 (1) - That stream might be too hard from the spacing/jumps. Maybe not just personal preference I guess. More fitting for an extra diff That's more than easy enough for insane
If you use the smallest grid you can get a better DS.
Good luck with your map
walaowey wrote:Hi, here for m4m
Pardon me if I make any mistake in modding your map. Since I'm not too expert in modding.
This is just my personal opinion though. Feel free to follow it if you feel confortable or just ignore it
btw, this is my mod00:46:570 (5) - blanket this properly changed
00:56:247 (3) - ^ changed
nothing much to say here. Its quite good.00:23:745 -> 00:24:506 - replace 00:23:745 (1) with a 1/2 slider until 00:23:925
- remove 00:24:118 (2)
- move 00:24:506 (3) to 00:24:312 I completely understand what you want, but I don't think such timing can be set at normal diff. If people tell about this, I will change it
00:26:828 (3) - shorten this slider ..let it end at red tick 00:27:022
00:27:602 (4) - move this circle to the red tick at 00:27:409 same as above
00:40:764 (1) - DS this. done
01:40:376 (3) - different spacing. DS it changed
01:45:796 (1) - shorten this spinner to 01:46:957
01:47:344 - spinner until 01:50:441 I don't want to make spinners as long as the easy diff.00:18:893 - different spacing from the other . DS this. it was on purpose
01:05:538 (1) - remove nc changed
01:23:925 - add a circle here, sounds better. I intend for the rhythm to stay like all the rest
01:25:280 (6) - replace this with 1/2 slider until 01:25:473 same reason as above
01:25:667 (1) - remove nc No
01:45:796 (1) - shorten this spinner to 01:46:957
01:47:344 - spinner until 01:50:441 same as normal
Btw, its rare to see so many stream in Hard diff00:15:022 (3) - stack this under the end of slider 00:15:215 (4) good point. changed
00:15:989 (1) and 00:16:376 (3) - the pattern seems to be a bit off it's fine
00:33:409 - add a circle here. added
00:37:667 (1) - dont overlap with 00:36:893 (4) changed
01:04:764 (1) - remove nc changed
01:16:183 (6) - reverse it (ctrl+G) No. It follows the previous slider
01:32:635 (1) - remove nc changed
01:35:925 (4) and 01:36:506 (1) - blanket this two. changed
01:36:312 (5) - stack it under end of slider 01:35:925 (4) . its a minor problem though.do it if you like. No
01:39:893 (2) - spacing problem here. fix it changed
01:39:989 (3) - remove this repeat slider. instead place a 1/2 slider until the red tick at 01:40:183 and place a circle at the white tick at 01:40:376 I want this to be a reverse slider. But I just stack (4) on the end of slider (3)
01:45:796 (1) - remove this circle No
01:45:893 (1) - move this spinner to 01:45:796 and let this spinner spin until 01:46:957
01:47:344 - spinner until 01:50:441 same as normal
Good luck in your map
tbh, I like those stream in your insane diff thanks!