Thank you for modding
Mira's Freelance Modding I requested this.
- 00:03:147 (1) - To be honest this slider looks weird. Try creative shapes. no, I like that one
- 00:04:658 (2,1,2) - Here it's better to have the flow completely straight instead of making it bent. I think it's ok like this too
- 00:16:960 (1,2,3) - Make this pattern symmetrical. tryed
- 00:43:290 - 00:44:154 - etc. etc. - I HIGHLY SUGGEST adding a custom tick sample on the ticks. The kiai part feels dead and actually needs the beats (because the music is fast). Add an inherited point that has custom samples (e.g. Soft Custom 3 requires soft-slidertick3.wav) on the ticks and just add another inherited point to change the samples used.
An example would be http://osu.ppy.sh/s/88911 <Fr33z3R's Easy>. If you need clarification, just PM me in-game.fixed that, after 3 years of mapping I know how to do it, lol. but thank you :3
- 00:04:442 (1,2) - Make this completely straight. I think it is O.o
- 00:10:054 (1) - Move this a little bit lower to make a better flow (which isn't really noticeable, but contributes to aesthetics ^^). done
- 00:41:780 (2,3) - Make these completely straight too. same as above
- 00:58:399 (1,2,3) - I would rather have the spacing of these objects equal. tryed to fix
- 00:56:888 (2) - Don't cover the beat here please ;w;. It's the only part in the kiai section where the beat didn't get covered, again. I tryed but I really don't like how it sounds. it follow the vocals anyway so I think it's not that bad
That's all I can find. Great music and map.