- 00:03:147 (1) - To be honest this slider looks weird. Try creative shapes.
- 00:04:658 (2,1,2) - Here it's better to have the flow completely straight instead of making it bent.
- 00:16:960 (1,2,3) - Make this pattern symmetrical.
- 00:43:290 - 00:44:154 - etc. etc. - I HIGHLY SUGGEST adding a custom tick sample on the ticks. The kiai part feels dead and actually needs the beats (because the music is fast). Add an inherited point that has custom samples (e.g. Soft Custom 3 requires soft-slidertick3.wav) on the ticks and just add another inherited point to change the samples used.
An example would be http://osu.ppy.sh/s/88911 <Fr33z3R's Easy>. If you need clarification, just PM me in-game.
- 00:43:075 (1) - Hmm. This kinda follows nothing. I think a repeat slider or a note + 1/2 slider would be better. This way it wouldn't neglect the beat being covered by the slider.
- 01:15:880 (1) - It could have ended at 01:17:575 though.
- Try adding some hitsound on the ticks just like the suggestion I made above.
- 00:04:442 (1,2) - Make this completely straight.
- 00:10:054 (1) - Move this a little bit lower to make a better flow (which isn't really noticeable, but contributes to aesthetics ^^).
- 00:41:780 (2,3) - Make these completely straight too.
- 00:58:399 (1,2,3) - I would rather have the spacing of these objects equal.
- 00:17:176 (3) - x:504 y:224 would contribute to aesthetics. Also a little bit to the flow.
- 00:54:945 - Unsnapped inherited point.
- 00:54:946 (1,2,3) - I think it would be better if it was like this so the pattern wouldn't neglect the strong downbeat. This <and the one after this> are the only parts in the kiai section where the beats didn't get covered by a hitsound.
- 00:56:888 (1,2) - Same goes here^. Possible alternatives would be (a note + 1/2 slider) and (double + 1/2 slider).
- 01:12:428 (1) - Kinda awkward slider here, I must say.
- 01:13:290 (4) - Consider stacking on the end of slider (1).
- 00:56:888 (2) - Don't cover the beat here please ;w;. It's the only part in the kiai section where the beat didn't get covered, again.
That's all I can find. Great music and map.