forum

ani - D R G

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sylas
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, December 17, 2019 at 2:13:24 AM

Artist: ani
Title: D R G
Source: Cytus
Tags: drg Testimony Operators Chapter 1 Onoken axsword Progressive trance Deemo
BPM: 155
Filesize: 3161kb
Play Time: 01:56
Difficulties Available:
  1. DEATH ROSE GARDEN (5.79 stars, 474 notes)
Download: ani - D R G
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
doing that thing where you remap your first map
Cerulean Veyron
Hello, From my queue

As requested from your post, i'll get onto the finished ones.
[> General <]
  1. - The mp3's bitrate you're using is quite big, it's better you re-import it to 192kbps or 128kbps. Try to find someone if you can't do this.
  2. - The background looks good and okay to the mapset, but the dimension size must be 1024x768 or 1366x768(if widescreen). Or find another background that has this dimension size.
  3. - Remove the .osb file in your beatmap folder, i don't see you using any storyboard files.
  4. - The volumes you're using over your mapset is really loud, this'd pain the player's hearings and might unable to hear the song further on. I prefer reducing them minimum 20% and maximum 80%.
  5. - I guess you need to add a preview point on any track, this is one of the most important option that must fulfill. For players to hear the song's chorus or other track whenever they want to hear.
  6. - Make sure you check your AiMod, having some unsnapped kiai times would lead to unrankability.
[> Hard <]
  1. - I can see your mapping is low to me, i'll just give advice for you to improve and mention some major issues you need to know in your mind.
  2. - Some distance spacing is okay, some aren't and unbalanced. I prefer you use 1.0x spacing for this, not 1.1x spacing.
  3. - You should utilize more of your overlaps. At some time, notes you've added in the diff needs to be clear and visible for players to click on.
  4. - The new combo is quite inconsistent here. Try to add a new combo each new track which is the long white tick or there is a music change.
  5. 00:18:775 (1,2,3,4,5) - This is a major overlap, don't try to overlap slidertails, but to stack them or split them.
  6. 00:32:517 (1,2,3) - I know putting jumps are lightly fun, but a jump that big in Hard would be in a sudden and confusing. Players might think it's just a 1/1 rhythm, but actually 1/2. This is too sudden for players to notice.
  7. 00:34:549 (5) - This is also a major issue, putting a long 1/4 stream slider would bore players just holding a single slider.
  8. 00:58:259 (1,1,1,1,1,1) - Placing too many new combos like this pattern is overdrain the Healthbar. For some reasons, it'd be unrankable.
  9. 01:38:324 (6,7,1) - Major issue alike 00:18:775 (1,2,3,4,5) -
  10. - There are so many kinds of issues needs to be fixed, i guess you'll need your time to remap this diff for more improvements. Try to remember the advice i've told during your remapping.
[> Insane <]
  1. - The same issues as the previous diff. However, there are a few different issue i'll be spot here for you.
  2. - There are too many jumps! It's fun to add jumps, but overusing it would waste the fun and let players go rage. I prefer you should still use the Distance Snap tool.
  3. - Some streams are quite overmapped and have weird placements over the diff. I'll just mention the major ones.
  4. 00:34:840 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - This'd confuse the players when streaming. They might start to click on circle (1) and (2), but would probably click circle (1) and (3) mistakenly. Try to remake this pattern and consider it.
  5. 01:04:646 (2,3,4,5,6,1) - The triplet spacings are overmapped here. You've used a small spacing in the first triplet, then used bigger spacing, players would think it's a 1/2 rhythm and will really get a miss for this.
  6. - Almost the same comment as the previous diff, this needs work as well. Remember not to use huge distance spacing over the diff and add circles, just think of what would happen if you add this or that.

I guess that's it for me to check your map. If you have some problems about understanding or few questions about my mod post, please do ask without hesitations.
A huge good luck!
Topic Starter
Sylas

Gray Veyron wrote:

Hello, From my queue

As requested from your post, i'll get onto the finished ones.
[> General <]
  1. - The mp3's bitrate you're using is quite big, it's better you re-import it to 192kbps or 128kbps. Try to find someone if you can't do this. I'll try to find someone, okay
  2. - The background looks good and okay to the mapset, but the dimension size must be 1024x768 or 1366x768(if widescreen). Or find another background that has this dimension size. Fixed
  3. - Remove the .osb file in your beatmap folder, i don't see you using any storyboard files.Done
  4. - The volumes you're using over your mapset is really loud, this'd pain the player's hearings and might unable to hear the song further on. I prefer reducing them minimum 20% and maximum 80%.Fixed
  5. - I guess you need to add a preview point on any track, this is one of the most important option that must fulfill. For players to hear the song's chorus or other track whenever they want to hear.Okay
  6. - Make sure you check your AiMod, having some unsnapped kiai times would lead to unrankability.Fixed

[> Hard <]
  1. - I can see your mapping is low to me, i'll just give advice for you to improve and mention some major issues you need to know in your mind.
  2. - Some distance spacing is okay, some aren't and unbalanced. I prefer you use 1.0x spacing for this, not 1.1x spacing. Fixed
  3. - You should utilize more of your overlaps. At some time, notes you've added in the diff needs to be clear and visible for players to click on.Fixed most of them
  4. - The new combo is quite inconsistent here. Try to add a new combo each new track which is the long white tick or there is a music change.Fixing at the moment
  5. 00:18:775 (1,2,3,4,5) - This is a major overlap, don't try to overlap slidertails, but to stack them or split them.Fixed
  6. 00:32:517 (1,2,3) - I know putting jumps are lightly fun, but a jump that big in Hard would be in a sudden and confusing. Players might think it's just a 1/1 rhythm, but actually 1/2. This is too sudden for players to notice.Fixed
  7. 00:34:549 (5) - This is also a major issue, putting a long 1/4 stream slider would bore players just holding a single slider.Yeah, you're right I will change that
  8. 00:58:259 (1,1,1,1,1,1) - Placing too many new combos like this pattern is overdrain the Healthbar. For some reasons, it'd be unrankable.Fixed
  9. 01:38:324 (6,7,1) - Major issue alike 00:18:775 (1,2,3,4,5) -Fixed
  10. - There are so many kinds of issues needs to be fixed, i guess you'll need your time to remap this diff for more improvements. Try to remember the advice i've told during your remapping I will remap the diff with your suggestions.
[> Insane <]
  1. - The same issues as the previous diff. However, there are a few different issue i'll be spot here for you.
  2. - There are too many jumps! It's fun to add jumps, but overusing it would waste the fun and let players go rage. I prefer you should still use the Distance Snap tool.Okay, I removed most of the jumps and used the snap tool instead, I'll still keep some but only where appropriate .
  3. - Some streams are quite overmapped and have weird placements over the diff. I'll just mention the major ones.
  4. 00:34:840 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - This'd confuse the players when streaming. They might start to click on circle (1) and (2), but would probably click circle (1) and (3) mistakenly. Try to remake this pattern and consider it. Yeah, I really wasn't sure about this one as well, I was going to change it but I forgot to
  5. 01:04:646 (2,3,4,5,6,1) - The triplet spacings are overmapped here. You've used a small spacing in the first triplet, then used bigger spacing, players would think it's a 1/2 rhythm and will really get a miss for this. Fixed
  6. - Almost the same comment as the previous diff, this needs work as well. Remember not to use huge distance spacing over the diff and add circles, just think of what would happen if you add this or that. Okay, I will keep that in mind and work on the difficulty quite a lot

I guess that's it for me to check your map. If you have some problems about understanding or few questions about my mod post, please do ask without hesitations. Thank you so much for modding my map, it means a lot to me and it will definitely help me improve this map and my mapping style in general :) :)
A huge good luck!
azer467
Hi

Normal
00:14:178 (3,1,2) - Sound strange for a normal ( would do like this : http://puu.sh/fh9Rz/91b02a6c35.jpg )
Insane
00:29:660 (1,2) - Better do a slider than 2 circles ( better to do this always at the end of a stream for keep the rhythm )
00:35:854 (1,2) - Same here

That's all i noticed, maybe ranked soon ? :D ( you can still mp a BAT in-game for ask him to test your map )
Topic Starter
Sylas

azer467 wrote:

Hi

Normal
00:14:178 (3,1,2) - Sound strange for a normal ( would do like this : http://puu.sh/fh9Rz/91b02a6c35.jpg )Fixed, I did exactly that hehe^^
Insane
00:29:660 (1,2) - Better do a slider than 2 circles ( better to do this always at the end of a stream for keep the rhythm )
00:35:854 (1,2) - Same here Fixed both of them

That's all i noticed, maybe ranked soon ? :D ( you can still mp a BAT in-game for ask him to test your map )Hehe thanks, sure I'll go for ranked soon and I'm really glad my map improved, after the last mod I basically had to remap 2 diff ^^
mraihani
please add more tags:
Testimony Operators Chapter 1 Onoken axsword
cmiiw pls

=====

the background image's text looks like this
D R G
by a

instead of
D R G
by ani

try to repair that by cropping the image's size to 1024×768 instead of 1366×768
cmiiw
remember to copy the old background first just in case if you make a mistake on editing.

=====

:idea: optional:
Please change the combo colors to
#00FFFF
these colors may match the background's colors (except white)
Topic Starter
Sylas

mraihani wrote:

please add more tags:
Testimony Operators Chapter 1 Onoken axsword
cmiiw pls Done

=====

the background image's text looks like this
D R G
by a

instead of
D R G
by ani

try to repair that by cropping the image's size to 1024×768 instead of 1366×768
cmiiw
remember to copy the old background first just in case if you make a mistake on editing. So basically no more widescreen ok got itI tried it and it looks worse so I think I'll keep it like this

=====

:idea: optional:
Please change the combo colors to
#00FFFF
#000000 Hm idk I quite like the colours I'm using now but I'll consider it
these colors may match the background's colors (except white)
mraihani
Modding the normal mode...
Please be good with me, I'm new.
Suggestions
The circle size... change to 3.5.
00:14:757 (4) change this to a slider ended at 00:15:144 without reverse arrows.
00:15:725 (1) change this to a slider ended at 00:16:112 without reverse arrows.
00:20:370 (1) change this to a circle, then add another circle a beat after this in a different place.
00:23:467 (1) ^
00:29:660 (1) ^
00:35:854 (1) ^
01:54:822 (1,2,3,1) change these notes to:
  1. 01:54:822 ~ 01:55:015 slider
  2. 01:55:015 circle
  3. 01:55:789 circle
  4. 01:56:177 ~ 01:56:370 slider
Topic Starter
Sylas

mraihani wrote:

Modding the normal mode...
Please be good with me, I'm new.
Suggestions
The circle size... change tho 3.5. 3.5 feels a bit too small for me... I think I'll change it to 3 instead
00:14:757 (4) change this to a slider ended at 00:15:144 without reverse arrows. Done
00:15:725 (1) change this to a slider ended at 00:16:112 without reverse arrows. Done
00:20:370 (1) change this to a circle, then add another circle a beat after this in a different place. Done
00:23:467 (1) ^
00:29:660 (1) ^
00:35:854 (1) ^Done all of them
01:54:822 (1,2,3,1) change these notes to: Done all of them
  1. 01:54:822 ~ 01:55:015 slider
  2. 01:55:015 circle
  3. 01:55:789 circle
  4. 01:56:177 ~ 01:56:370 slider
Thank you :)
Krauv
YOYO. So, you're my 3rd modded map (yes, I'm keeping track). You're awesome. I love you. Onto the map

[Normal]
00:28:500 (1) - I would suggest moving this up so that the previous slider blankets this hit circle. Looks nice ;d
00:29:274 (3,4,5) - Would also suggest moving these around to have a symmetrical look with (1,2)
01:00:241 (3) - Move up a grid space
01:44:757 (2) - Don't overlap the sliders

[Hard]
00:21:725 (7) - Move down a grid space to match (6) (which means you'd have to move the other hit circles as well)

[Insane]
00:34:596 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - Make it curve?
01:30:241 (B) - Don't think a break is really needed here
01:32:564 (5,6,7) - unequally spaced

[Lunatic]
What's with the color change? Nothing wrong with it (I think), just threw me off.
01:30:241 - (B) - break not necessary

So, I'm a fan of this map. I like it a lot. The song is nice. Yes.
OKAY, I'm sorry if I got weird or something through the mod of that, but of course, as always, these are suggestions. I may be stupid and irrelevant. But here you are. My mod. Yaaaaay. Good luck with your map!
Topic Starter
Sylas

Krauv wrote:

YOYO. So, you're my 3rd modded map (yes, I'm keeping track). You're awesome. I love you. Onto the map Hehe your map was the first one I ever modded

[Normal]
00:28:500 (1) - I would suggest moving this up so that the previous slider blankets this hit circle. Looks nice ;d Yep idk why it wasn't like that in the first place
00:29:274 (3,4,5) - Would also suggest moving these around to have a symmetrical look with (1,2) Fixed, I also wanted that hehe but I failed sorta :)
01:00:241 (3) - Move up a grid space Ah, my OCD just suddenly relaxed as I made that change XD
01:44:757 (2) - Don't overlap the sliders Fixed

[Hard]
00:21:725 (7) - Move down a grid space to match (6) (which means you'd have to move the other hit circles as well)Done

[Insane]
00:34:596 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11) - Make it curve? Done, also realized the stream was a bit too long
01:30:241 (B) - Don't think a break is really needed here Imo it fits well with the song so I think I'll keep it unless more people say I should
01:32:564 (5,6,7) - unequally spaced Fixed

[Lunatic]
What's with the color change? Nothing wrong with it (I think), just threw me off. Oops I did not mean for that to happen I really have to fix that
01:30:241 - (B) - break not necessary I still think it fits with the song so idk

So, I'm a fan of this map. I like it a lot. The song is nice. Yes.
OKAY, I'm sorry if I got weird or something through the mod of that, but of course, as always, these are suggestions. I may be stupid and irrelevant. But here you are. My mod. Yaaaaay. Good luck with your map!
Thanks for modding :3 :) Good luck with your map as well
mraihani
Suggested combo colors:
(r,g,b)
(155,177,185)
(171,218,218)
(202,216,214)
(120,135,153)
mraihani
another suggestions (optional)

Normal
00:27:725 better with circle.
00:28:112 better with slider (end at 00:28:499)
Phos-
Hi, m4m from the Faded Modding Queue~

[General]
  1. I've noticed that in play mode, the background disappears at 01:32:370 - . I highly recommend fixing this somehow, because it's not that professional to have the bg cut halfway through the song, suddenly.
  2. Not too keen on the spread, the gap from Normal to Hard is disproportionally large compared to the gaps throughout the other difficulties.
[Normal]
I've noticed that this difficulty has quite a lot of 90° turns. This is boring to play, so you should make it more interesting by including a greater variety of angles.
  1. 01:02:951 (3) - Add a whistle here? Otherwise it will be inconsistent, causing the note to sound out of place. The change in the music isn't significant enough to change the hitsound pattern here, but the slider after it is a much more appropriate location to do so.
  2. 01:46:306 (3,4,1) - Make this an equilateral triangle? I think it will look nicer than the isosceles you have right now.
The biggest problem with this difficulty is the lack of variety. Add more interesting angles to your patterns and sliders, not just constant square shapes 90% of the time.

[Hard]
This diff seems a lot more interesting than normal. Same could be said for every other difficulty in the mapset compared to normal.
  1. 00:25:596 (4,5) - Any reason for this random jump? The music doesn't really call for it, so players will be startled when they see a jump like this suddenly appear. You should remove the jump.
  2. 00:28:209 (1,2,3,4,5) - This stream really doesn't play well. solely because the sliders start on blue ticks as opposed to red ticks. This means that the player has no way of judging when to hit the sliders, resulting in 50s and misses. Change the pattern a bit so that the first slider starts on the downbeat, and so that the following sliders start on red ticks. You want your slider streams to be like 00:34:306 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - , which is good.
  3. 01:02:564 (2,3,4,1) - The triangle could be improved here, (3,1) have a slight dislocation, so you should fix this if you can. Will look a bit nicer.
[Insane]
  1. 00:09:628 (2,3) - As I explained in Hard, sliders like this only work in placed on a red or white tick, otherwise the player won't be able to tell when to hit them.
  2. 00:28:499 (3,4) - Nothing really changes in the music to justify a jump like this, so I would just place it normally as if it was a regular slider stream.
  3. 00:36:241 (2,3,4) - If you improve this triangle, then the whole pattern would look a lot nicer. atm however, it doesn't look very good~
  4. 01:26:757 (1,1,2) - The overlap that these two notes share doesn't look too appealing and it could even confuse some players, so I recommend fixing this overlap if you can.
  5. 01:27:531 (1) - Why is there an NC here? It goes against your NC pattern and the series of notes is perfectly readable without an NC. You should remove it~
  6. 01:50:273 (2,3) - Same problem as 00:09:628 (2,3) -
[Lunatic]
  1. Are you sure about the diff name "Lunatic"? That's only really used in Touhou related songs, since Lunatic is the hardest difficulty in that game. Since the song doesn't come from Touhou though, you should change it to something like "Extra" or "Expert".
  2. 00:20:564 (2,3) - Poor flow. If you ctrl+G (3), then you can maintain a smooth circular flow motion which will play a lot nicer due to less jagged turns. After making this change, you may have to move some of the notes after it.
  3. 01:55:789 (5) - Add an NC here. Although it goes against the pattern you've had, it will help players read the 1/1 gap, preventing them from hitting to early.
Overall, it's a nice mapset. It could use a bit more work though, especially for Normal and Extra.

Good luck!
Topic Starter
Sylas

[ Faded ] wrote:

Hi, m4m from the Faded Modding Queue~

[General]
  1. I've noticed that in play mode, the background disappears at 01:32:370 - . I highly recommend fixing this somehow, because it's not that professional to have the bg cut halfway through the song, suddenly. Yeah I noticed that, I have no clue why it happens but I can probably remove the bg and put it back in and it should fix itself
  2. Not too keen on the spread, the gap from Normal to Hard is disproportionally large compared to the gaps throughout the other difficulties.Currently mapping a difficulty between normal and hard and that should improve the spread drastically
[Normal]
I've noticed that this difficulty has quite a lot of 90° turns. This is boring to play, so you should make it more interesting by including a greater variety of angles. Hm, okay I'll try my best to make it more interesting but also keep the same difficulty
  1. 01:02:951 (3) - Add a whistle here? Otherwise it will be inconsistent, causing the note to sound out of place. The change in the music isn't significant enough to change the hitsound pattern here, but the slider after it is a much more appropriate location to do so.I didn't mean to change the pattern, I just forgot to put the whistle there mb
  2. 01:46:306 (3,4,1) - Make this an equilateral triangle? I think it will look nicer than the isosceles you have right now. Done
The biggest problem with this difficulty is the lack of variety. Add more interesting angles to your patterns and sliders, not just constant square shapes 90% of the time. Will do

[Hard]
This diff seems a lot more interesting than normal. Same could be said for every other difficulty in the mapset compared to normal.
  1. 00:25:596 (4,5) - Any reason for this random jump? The music doesn't really call for it, so players will be startled when they see a jump like this suddenly appear. You should remove the jump. Fixed
  2. 00:28:209 (1,2,3,4,5) - This stream really doesn't play well. solely because the sliders start on blue ticks as opposed to red ticks. This means that the player has no way of judging when to hit the sliders, resulting in 50s and misses. Change the pattern a bit so that the first slider starts on the downbeat, and so that the following sliders start on red ticks. You want your slider streams to be like 00:34:306 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - , which is good. Okay fixed
  3. 01:02:564 (2,3,4,1) - The triangle could be improved here, (3,1) have a slight dislocation, so you should fix this if you can. Will look a bit nicer.Done
[Insane]
  1. 00:09:628 (2,3) - As I explained in Hard, sliders like this only work in placed on a red or white tick, otherwise the player won't be able to tell when to hit them. Swapped the sliders with the note
  2. 00:28:499 (3,4) - Nothing really changes in the music to justify a jump like this, so I would just place it normally as if it was a regular slider stream.
  3. 00:36:241 (2,3,4) - If you improve this triangle, then the whole pattern would look a lot nicer. atm however, it doesn't look very good~ Should be better now
  4. 01:26:757 (1,1,2) - The overlap that these two notes share doesn't look too appealing and it could even confuse some players, so I recommend fixing this overlap if you can. Fixed, used distance snap instead
  5. 01:27:531 (1) - Why is there an NC here? It goes against your NC pattern and the series of notes is perfectly readable without an NC. You should remove it~Oops I didn't see that one I though I fixed all my combos a long time ago mb
  6. 01:50:273 (2,3) - Same problem as 00:09:628 (2,3) -Fixed
[Lunatic]
  1. Are you sure about the diff name "Lunatic"? That's only really used in Touhou related songs, since Lunatic is the hardest difficulty in that game. Since the song doesn't come from Touhou though, you should change it to something like "Extra" or "Expert". Yeah you're right, I just couldn't think of a good enough name as it is a bit too easy for an extra but expert seems fitting
  2. 00:20:564 (2,3) - Poor flow. If you ctrl+G (3), then you can maintain a smooth circular flow motion which will play a lot nicer due to less jagged turns. After making this change, you may have to move some of the notes after it. Done
  3. 01:55:789 (5) - Add an NC here. Although it goes against the pattern you've had, it will help players read the 1/1 gap, preventing them from hitting to early.Done
Overall, it's a nice mapset. It could use a bit more work though, especially for Normal and Extra.

Good luck!
Thank you for modding ^^ Now it's my turn I guess
Come[Back]Home
Normal
00:03:338 (1,2) This looks weird, maybe you should make (2) Cury or straight
00:06:435 (4) Add NC
00:06:822 (1) Delete NC
00:07:983 (1,2) DS is off between those two
00:09:531 (3) Move it to 328/184
00:15:725 (5) Add NC
00:17:273 (1,2,3,4) Make it a perfect square
00:18:822 (1) Move the last sliderpoint to 400/368
00:21:919 (1,2) Make them a slider
00:23:467 (1,2,3,4) Weird pattern
00:27:725 (1) Delete NC
00:30:435 (6,1) Blank them
00:53:273 (1,2) Why dont you blank them?
00:57:531 (1,2) Blank them
01:31:596 (1,3) They are awfully close
01:40:886 (1) This one looks weird

Advanced
00:03:338 (1) Make this one curvy like (2)
00:11:080 (1) Delete NC
00:15:725 (1,2) Bad overlap
00:17:273 (1,2) Blank them
00:23:467 (1,2) They are overlapping
00:25:015 (1,2) ^
00:28:886 (3,4) ^
00:31:209 (1,2) They are really close to each other
00:34:306 (8) Add NC
00:35:080 (10,11) Bad overlap
00:37:402 (1,2,3,4) ^
00:52:693 (4,1) Why the DS change
00:53:660 (3,4) Overlap
01:00:628 (1,2) Line them both up
01:02:951 (2,1) Bad overlap
01:15:338 (5,1,2) Try to avoid overlaps like this
01:31:596 (1,3) Stack is not perfect
01:31:983 (2,4) I know its anooying but dont do overlaps like this in Normal/Advanced or Easy

Hard
00:15:725 (1,2) Blank them
00:16:499 (3,5) Overlap
00:28:693 (4,6) Overlap
01:05:273 (1,2) Overlap
01:06:822 (1,3) ^
01:34:112 (5,6) They are really close to each other

Insane
00:08:370 (6,1) Overlap
00:26:080 (8,9) Why the DS Change
00:56:757 (4,6) ^
01:01:015 (3,5) Why dont you stack them
01:12:241 (4,5) They are really close to each other
01:26:757 (1,2) Bad overlap
01:32:660 (6,7) Why the ds change
01:35:757 (8,9) ^
01:51:725 (1,2) The are nearly touching
01:53:660 (2,3) Bad overlap

Expert
Why different Combo colours

I cant mod Extras sorry :(
Good luck with it ^_^
Topic Starter
Sylas

Come[Back]Home wrote:

Normal
00:03:338 (1,2) This looks weird, maybe you should make (2) Cury or straight Fixed
00:06:435 (4) Add NC
00:06:822 (1) Delete NC Oops didn't see that
00:07:983 (1,2) DS is off between those two Fixed
00:09:531 (3) Move it to 328/184 Done
00:15:725 (5) Add NC Oops, missed that one too, thanks
00:17:273 (1,2,3,4) Make it a perfect square Done
00:18:822 (1) Move the last sliderpoint to 400/368 Doone
00:21:919 (1,2) Make them a slider Done
00:23:467 (1,2,3,4) Weird pattern Pretty sure it's better now
00:27:725 (1) Delete NC Done
00:30:435 (6,1) Blank them Sure
00:53:273 (1,2) Why dont you blank them? blanked all of them
00:57:531 (1,2) Blank them
01:31:596 (1,3) They are awfully close fixed
01:40:886 (1) This one looks weird Should be a bit better

Advanced
00:03:338 (1) Make this one curvy like (2) Done
00:11:080 (1) Delete NC
00:15:725 (1,2) Bad overlap
00:17:273 (1,2) Blank them
00:23:467 (1,2) They are overlapping
00:25:015 (1,2) ^Will change it if anyone else mentions
00:28:886 (3,4) ^
00:31:209 (1,2) They are really close to each other
00:34:306 (8) Add NC
00:35:080 (10,11) Bad overlap
00:37:402 (1,2,3,4) ^
00:52:693 (4,1) Why the DS change
00:53:660 (3,4) Overlap
01:00:628 (1,2) Line them both up
01:02:951 (2,1) Bad overlap
01:15:338 (5,1,2) Try to avoid overlaps like this
01:31:596 (1,3) Stack is not perfect
01:31:983 (2,4) I know its anooying but dont do overlaps like this in Normal/Advanced or Easy Fixed everything

Hard
00:15:725 (1,2) Blank them
00:16:499 (3,5) Overlap
00:28:693 (4,6) Overlap
01:05:273 (1,2) Overlap
01:34:112 (5,6) They are really close to each other Fixed everything

Insane
00:08:370 (6,1) Overlap done
00:26:080 (8,9) Why the DS Change fixed
00:56:757 (4,6) ^ fixed
01:01:015 (3,5) Why dont you stack them Prefer it like this
01:12:241 (4,5) They are really close to each other
01:26:757 (1,2) Bad overlap fixed
01:32:660 (6,7) Why the ds change removed
01:35:757 (8,9) ^ I prefer it like it is now
01:51:725 (1,2) The are nearly touching moved them apart
01:53:660 (2,3) Bad overlap fixed

Expert
Why different Combo colours I don't see what you're talking about

I cant mod Extras sorry :(
Good luck with it ^_^
mraihani
General
Don't forget to repair the background
Don't forget to change the bitrate (have you?)
delete the timing points at 01:42:435 and 01:43:983

Normal mode
00:52:112 (3,1,2) I think it's better to make this slider's reverse arrow at 00:52:402 then end this at 00:52:693 then add a slider at 00:52:886 and end it at 00:53:273 then add another slider at 00:53:660 and end it at 00:54:048

This beatmap is one step closer to be ranked and approved (Yes?)
Topic Starter
Sylas

mraihani wrote:

General
Don't forget to repair the background Yeah just need to delete this one and make a new one that's the same
Don't forget to change the bitrate (have you?) took care of that a long time ago, should be fine now as it isn't mentioned in the AiMod
delete the timing points at 01:42:435 and 01:43:983 The music there is less powerful and in some of the diff I don't have anything mapped there (a short break) and it doesn't seem good to put kiai time in an area that isn't mapped and the song is less powerful

Normal mode
00:52:112 (3,1,2) I think it's better to make this slider's reverse arrow at 00:52:402 then end this at 00:52:693 then add a slider at 00:52:886 and end it at 00:53:273 then add another slider at 00:53:660 and end it at 00:54:048 Good idea

This beatmap is one step closer to be ranked and approved (Yes?) Yeah should be pretty close ^^ after I get a few more mods and raise the SP of this map to about 30 I might contact a BAT
Arlecchino
stop give kds for who already mod you map before
i'll try mod this map asap

EDIT : Mod coming

General

1. remove .osb file since you dont have any Storyboard also uncheck Widescreen Support for same reason, if you add storyboard for this, where the png file?
  2. 00:03:338 - remove this green line and volume down in the timing point instead *pict

Normal

1. 00:07:210 (3,4) - this is should be an slider imo
  2. 00:27:725 (4) - how about stacking? for solve the distance problem
  3. 00:22:693 (8) - the tail isn't stack properly
  4. 00:26:565 (3) - NC for consistent ?
  5. 00:34:307 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - so much circle, im suggest to change some note into slider since it's still an normal
  6. 00:35:854 (5) - also add NC here
  7. 00:40:499 - break should start here, maybe move it to white tick instead
  8. 00:52:886 (4) - NC ?
  9. 00:57:919 (2) - stack properly ?
  10. 01:26:951 - spinner start here ?
  11. 01:54:822 (1) - move 1 grid upper for better blanket

Adv

1. 00:04:112 (2) - blanket can be improved
  2. 00:06:822 (2) - move this into x368 y168 for half overlap shape
  3. 00:07:596 (3) - are you purpose to blanketing ? is yes, try to improve the blanket
  4. 00:11:080 (2) - ^
  5. 00:17:660 (2) - this touching each other, move it a bit at least x78 y196
  6. 00:28:112 (1,2) - ^, try better flow for this part, i'll give some suggest maybe like this one?
  7. 00:38:564 (4) - ctrl+h and move it for repair the distance
  8. 01:05:273 (1) - ovelapped
  9. 01:15:338 (5) - ^
  10. 01:34:306 (3) - blanket can be improved
  11. 01:38:564 (2) - the tail isn't stacked properly, if you repaire it maybe you can make 01:38:951 (3) - stack properly with (4)
  12. 01:42:435 (3) - change into spinner? end spinner at 01:43:596 ?
  13. 01:46:693 (3) - tail isn't stacked properly
  14. 01:55:596 - add note here ?

Hard

1. 00:16:499 (3) - stacking ?
  2. 00:52:499 (3) - change this into 1/4 slider reverse
  3. 00:57:144 (5) - not stacked properly
  4. 00:59:080 (1,2) - try this pattern *pict
  5. 00:59:854 (4,5) - ^
  6. 01:11:467 (1,2) - ^
  7. 01:55:596 - add note ?

Insane

• im not thats good at modding insane, what's more it's stream diff, maybe i'll pointed some
  1. 00:24:822 (8) - stack properly
  2. 00:38:951 (7) - NC
  3. 00:50:564 (1) - remove NC here
  4. this diff can be more neat, the whole of the map is a lot of random jump, it's make confused some player (i'm modding this diff and i get headache XD)

this map still need improve, sorry i cant mod more than Insane
hope this helped and Good luck with your map~
Topic Starter
Sylas

-[ Asuna ]- wrote:

stop give kds for who already mod you map before
i'll try mod this map asap

EDIT : Mod coming

General

1. remove .osb file since you dont have any Storyboard also uncheck Widescreen Support for same reason, if you add storyboard for this, where the png file?
  2. 00:03:338 - remove this green line and volume down in the timing point instead *pict

Normal

1. 00:07:210 (3,4) - this is should be an slider imo
  2. 00:27:725 (4) - how about stacking? for solve the distance problem
  3. 00:22:693 (8) - the tail isn't stack properly
  4. 00:26:565 (3) - NC for consistent ?
  5. 00:34:307 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - so much circle, im suggest to change some note into slider since it's still an normal
  6. 00:35:854 (5) - also add NC here
  7. 00:40:499 - break should start here, maybe move it to white tick instead
  8. 00:52:886 (4) - NC ?
  9. 00:57:919 (2) - stack properly ?
  10. 01:26:951 - spinner start here ?
  11. 01:54:822 (1) - move 1 grid upper for better blanket

Adv

1. 00:04:112 (2) - blanket can be improved
  2. 00:06:822 (2) - move this into x368 y168 for half overlap shape
  3. 00:07:596 (3) - are you purpose to blanketing ? is yes, try to improve the blanket
  4. 00:11:080 (2) - ^
  5. 00:17:660 (2) - this touching each other, move it a bit at least x78 y196
  6. 00:28:112 (1,2) - ^, try better flow for this part, i'll give some suggest maybe like this one?
  7. 00:38:564 (4) - ctrl+h and move it for repair the distance
  8. 01:05:273 (1) - ovelapped
  9. 01:15:338 (5) - ^
  10. 01:34:306 (3) - blanket can be improved
  11. 01:38:564 (2) - the tail isn't stacked properly, if you repaire it maybe you can make 01:38:951 (3) - stack properly with (4)
  12. 01:42:435 (3) - change into spinner? end spinner at 01:43:596 ?
  13. 01:46:693 (3) - tail isn't stacked properly
  14. 01:55:596 - add note here ?

Hard

1. 00:16:499 (3) - stacking ?
  2. 00:52:499 (3) - change this into 1/4 slider reverse
  3. 00:57:144 (5) - not stacked properly
  4. 00:59:080 (1,2) - try this pattern *pict
  5. 00:59:854 (4,5) - ^
  6. 01:11:467 (1,2) - ^
  7. 01:55:596 - add note ?

Insane

• im not thats good at modding insane, what's more it's stream diff, maybe i'll pointed some
  1. 00:24:822 (8) - stack properly
  2. 00:38:951 (7) - NC
  3. 00:50:564 (1) - remove NC here
  4. this diff can be more neat, the whole of the map is a lot of random jump, it's make confused some player (i'm modding this diff and i get headache XD)

this map still need improve, sorry i cant mod more than Insane
hope this helped and Good luck with your map~ Thank you for the mod ^^ I fixed pretty much everything you suggested
-Nya-

Sorry for the delay >.< Please leave me a vote in my queue after applying my mod.
So let's get started~

Note: Everything in bold is highly suggested.
Everything in red is unrankable.

General:
  1. Why are you using the default colours? Try to spice up your map by using nice colours that fit with the background image.
  2. I’m not a pro when it comes to storyboarding but when you check AiMod there are a few issues there that looks like it seriously has to be fixed. I suggest that you ask a good storyboarder like Xgor to mod your storyboard.
  3. Add this soundfile into your songsfolder to silence that annoying sliderslide sound.
    http://puu.sh/fJruJ/5658c61812.wav

Normal:
  1. 00:09:532 (3) –New combo here? Since this spot has the same beat as here: 00:11:081 (1) –where you added a new combo.
  2. 00:12:628 (1,3) –There’s no need for an overlap like this. It looks ugly and just not fitting. Just stack the slider on 00:12:628 (1) –or avoid that circle completely.
  3. 00:14:757 (4) –Why not place this slider somewhere here?
    It’s better flow and since this is your easiest diff, I think better flow is necessary. (I think I may be knit-picking when I’m saying this, but it’s only my opinion for a better easiest diff.) There are other places in this diff where you can improve the flow by placing the slider/circle nearer to the previous slider’s tail, but I’m not going to point them all out.
  4. 00:16:500 (2,1) –Flow like this is also pretty bad in my opinion. (For the easiest diff.) Try placing it somewhere here:
    If you don’t feel like fixing these flow issues now, then just remember this for future maps.
  5. 00:21:532 (6) –Rather place this circle somewhere here to continue with that circle shape. It looks tidier in my opinion.
  6. 00:23:466 (1,2,3,4) –Hm, forming a half-circle shape here will look much better in my opinion.
  7. 00:38:565 (2) –Stack this circle on 00:37:016 (3) –to avoid that slight overlap.
  8. 00:51:725 (2,1) –Ugh, I’m never a fan of big and ugly overlaps like this. Always try your best to try and avoid them, since it makes your diff look quite messy. Do this:
    You can then also make a nice blanket with 00:51:725 (2) –
  9. 00:53:660 (2) –Rather make this a normal straight slider. I’m not so sure if sliders with that kind of tail is allowed.
  10. 01:04:886 –Place a note here please.
  11. 01:10:306 (2,3) –Not at all a good placement for flow purposes. Like I said before, try to place it nearer to the tail of that slider for nice flow.
  12. 01:17:660 –Rather try to punctuate this strong beat with a circle. So remove the repeat of the slider and place a note here: 01:17:660 –
  13. 01:37:789 (1,2,3,4) –Weird shape; looks untidy. Try a half-circle pattern instead:
  14. 01:45:531 (1,2,3,4) –Why this random placement? Try to place them in a sort of shape, like a square or half-circle.
  15. 01:50:564 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4,1,2) –Too many consecutive circles in my opinion. Try to spice this rhythm up by using a mixture of circles and sliders; not just circles. It’s also too many circles in a row for the easiest diff in my opinion.
  16. 01:54:822 (1,2,3,4) –I really don’t suggest this rhythm pattern in the easiest diff, since it suddenly follows a different rhythm and may throw beginners off. Try this:

Overall, I’d say it needs improvement regarding the design of the map (the placement of notes, the “look” of the diff, overlaps and patterns)

Advanced:
  1. 00:06:822 (2) –Stack this slider’s head on 00:05:660 (2) – It looks tidier.
  2. 00:09:531 –Always try to place a circle or the start of a slider on important beats like this. It will emphasize that beat more and make the diff more enjoyable.
  3. 00:17:273 (1,2) –Hm, I’m not a fan of this placement. Try this:
    You can also rather make (2) a straight slider.
  4. 00:25:015 (1) –Make this a straight slider.
    I also stacked the head of 00:25:402 (2) –on the tail of 00:25:015 (1) –
  5. 00:28:112 (1,2,3,4) –The distance between these notes are not the same. Please make sure they are.
  6. 00:34:306 (1,2,3,4) –^
  7. 00:51:725 (1,2,3,4,1) –Check the distance again please. It’s not the same.
  8. 01:04:499 (3) –Ctrl+H
  9. 01:11:467 (4) –Add new combo here and remove new combo here: 01:11:854 (1) –
  10. 01:27:338 (3) –Rather do this:
    It’s to avoid the big overlap with 01:25:402 (1) –which is not advised.
  11. 01:47:854 (2,4) –What did you do here? Please avoid an unnecessary overlap like this. Try to make a pattern with the circles that are neat and not overlapping each other. Like a half-circle or something like that.

Like the Normal diff, improvement regarding the “look” of the diff is still needed. Neater patterns and try to avoid unnecessary overlaps that just ruin the look of your diff.

Hard:
  1. 00:04:886 (1,2,3,4) –Half-circle shape will look much better in my opinion and make the flow better as well.
  2. 00:14:177 (1,2) –Rather stack them on top of each other? Will look neater in my opinion and play nicer.
  3. 00:15:144 (4,5) –^
  4. 00:28:886 (5) –Put in an extra repeat here? If you do this then remember to move 00:29:273 (6) –closer.
  5. 00:33:531 (3,4,5,6) –Rather half-circle shape like my first suggestion.
  6. 00:35:273 (6) –Maybe an extra repeat here as well?
  7. 00:46:693 (1,1,1) –I suggest stacking these three circles on top of each other.
  8. 00:52:499 (4) –Extra repeat?
  9. 00:59:854 (4) –Ctrl+H
  10. 01:14:564 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) –The placement of these circles look pretty random and make the diff look untidy. Try to form a shape with these circles to make it look more organised.

Overall, your hitsounding in my opinion require improvement. Unfortunately, I can’t really help you with that, so I request that you ask LordRaika for help with the hitsounding.
Every diff still needs more mods that will help you with better pattern suggestions and better placement of notes to make the map look neater.
Good Luck with this map~! :D
Cerulean Veyron
Hello, M4M from my queue as a recheck! Sorry for the delay.

Well, you should've asked me directly instead of doing M4M just for a recheck :lol:
[> General <]
  1. - You have a few errors on what AiMod says. So go for a check on it.
  2. - You have two backgrounds on your beatmap's folder... Delete the small-size one.
  3. - The difficulty spread is unbalanced, like Insane and Hard, their gap is really close.
  4. - Your map got improved a little bit, but try to work more often~
[> Hard <]
  1. - CS4, the size is too big for a Hard diff.
  2. 00:08:757 (3,4,1) - Try to move circle (4) to x:272|y:284, and remake the parallel. Smoothen the flow...
  3. 00:10:306 (2,3,4) - The pattern here looks off the flow. Try curving one of the sliders or something.
  4. 00:16:499 (3,4,5,1) - Recorrect diamond formation? just move circle (1) approx x:128|y:64.
  5. 00:19:596 (4,5,6,7,8,1,2) - You might need a few remapping here...
  6. 00:21:338 (4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4) - Too straightic, mind you curve?
  7. 00:28:112 (1,2,3,4,5) - This looks a bit Insane than Hard. It's better you make a 1/4 streaming slider at this part, like slider (5) for example.
  8. 00:32:757 (1,2) - Planning to make a perfect blanket or not?
  9. 00:34:306 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Same as 00:28:112 (1,2,3,4,5) -
  10. 00:37:015 (5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - Same as 00:21:338 (4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4) -
  11. 00:46:693 (1,1,1) - Replace from claps to finishes.
  12. 00:53:467 (4,5) - This pattern looks okay, i prefer making a symmetry here.
  13. 00:56:757 (3,4) - Ctrl + G on this.
  14. 00:57:531 (1,2) - Recorrect blanket?
  15. 01:05:273 (1,2,3,4) - You've make a weird flow here, what's the use of it?
  16. 01:12:822 (7) - Move this approx x:488|y:224 for a complete triangle formation.
  17. 01:16:306 (2,3,4,5) - This pattern could've ben better when it's a symmetry.
  18. - Can't mod further, 'cause the next tracks are likely the same as the ones i mentioned.
[> Insane <]
  1. 00:03:338 (1) - Well, you should know at first, putting a Finish would be a nice start.
  2. 00:06:435 (1,2,3,4,5) - The notes here are weirdly spaced, you should keep them active in some other placements than stacking.
  3. 00:09:531 (1,2,3) - Replace sliders as circles.
  4. 00:16:112 (2,3,4,5,6) - Recorrect this diamond? just move circle (6) approx x:212|y:248.
  5. 00:20:564 (2,4,5,6) - I don't mind this overlapping, but it's recommended to keep streams visible.
  6. 00:25:209 (2,3) - Ctrl + G, great playstyle.
  7. 00:28:209 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - Kinda overmapped, i guess you should make some 1/4 slider jumps here for a bit, and stream all the way.
  8. 00:34:306 (1,2,3) - Long streams should start on 1/1, and this looks off.
  9. 00:36:241 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2) - Try to make a few jumps here, not just clearly spaced out just for flow.
  10. 00:46:693 (3,1,1) - Same reason as the previous diff.
  11. 00:52:112 (3,4,5,6,1,2,3) - Why not making a Hexagon here? it might look more better.
  12. 00:55:983 (1,2,3,4) - Symmetry?
  13. 00:58:112 (4,7,2) - Move all notes to x:244.
  14. 01:01:402 (5,6) - You can possibly blanket here for a little bit.
  15. 01:09:531 (7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Notes here are in a serious weird placements, can this be remapped?
  16. 01:14:757 (2,3,4) - Too straight, might want to curve them? or make a symmetry.
  17. - I guess you need a few work here. You should utilize more of your overlaps and note placements. This affects spacings and patterns.

In Expert diff, it is most like the same issues as the diffs i've modded. Try finding more modders and see their opinions about your map~
If you don't understand one of my mods mentioned, or have a question. Please ask without hesitating.
Like i said on the first line of post, the map improved a little much better, but still needs a little work.
Good Luck once again, Koala!
Speed of Snail
Hey, Your Mod as requested

NORMAL

The Timing and beats are pretty spot on, but some of the placement could be improved for sure. ofc that means everything here in the normal diff is a suggestion.

00:05:285 - This slider (Combo 2) Could be moved a touch to the left to reduce the harsh directional change there

00:17:285 - I'd recommend moving this slider slightly downwards to increase readability

00:21:931 - And this slider slightly up and to the right for readability

00:24:253 - I'd suggest rounding this slider out some, the angle is a tad too sharp for a Normal diff

00:37:608 - (Combo 1 - 4) I'd suggest changing this pattern so that the circle is at the end instead of the start, like 1,1,2,2,3,3,4,4,5 instead of 1,2,2,3,3,4,4,4. this would also remove the need for a repeating slider.

00:55:995 - I'd change this sliders shape so that the curve faces upwards instead of downwards. really just mirror the slider there.

00:57:156 - If you invert the slider as recommended, as a result lower this circle downwards.

01:30:834 - I'd suggest adding a break time in this gap here.

01:41:285 - This slider should be curved upwards a little to reduce the sudden increase in cursor speed required here

01:45:543 - (Combo 1 & 2) I'd suggest extending the Combo 1 slider to the first tick of the combo 2 slider and instead making combo 2 a circle where the slider tail of combo 2 is.

That's it for the Normal, generally quite clean, nice work on it so far.

HARD

Miscellaneous - The OD is surprisingly low, I'd recommend increasing this to 6

00:11:866 - (Combo 2 - 1) This segment seems a little much for a Hard, I'd suggest reducing the spacing slightly

00:17:092 - This circle right here (Combo 6) should be moved, this is very awkward to read, try placing it directly below where it is currently

00:32:189 - This slider is a tad high, try dragging it down a little bit

00:58:511 - (Combo 3 - 5) I don't like this pattern crossing over itself, swap the placements of the 4 and 5 combo circles here

01:02:963 - This slider is positions directly under the combo 1 circles, try offsetting it slightly to the left.

01:44:769 - This slider is too close to the edge, move it slightly to the left

Most of the issues with the Hard are to do with readability, just try straightening out patterns in general and reduce overlap as much as possible.

INSANE

Miscellaneous - CS is a touch smaller than I'd like to see, I'd suggest a reduction to 4.7

00:22:511 - Why is there no note here? I'd recommend adding a circle on this tick bridging the two sliders

00:28:124 - This little triplet section is awkward to tap, try making the first and third triple a 4 note stack and making a 4 tick repeating slider for the middle one.

00:34:318 - ^^^^^

01:17:285 - This slider is a little too low, consider raising it up a touch.

01:49:801 - (Combo 4 & 5) The fact that these single tap are on top of a stream can be confusing to read, try offsetting these two further back off the stream to make it easy to differentiate.

ANOTHER

Miscellaneous - CS is again a tad small, smaller circles are still fine but I'd suggest a reduction to 5 or 5.2

00:07:027 - I don't like the position of this circle, try making it slightly down and to the right of the combo 2 circle.

00:20:382 - This slider is a little too far outside of the grid at the tail, move it inwards slightly

00:34:318 - I really dislike this whole combo here, Just change the entire thing.

00:49:801 - There should not be a NC on this slider

01:29:963 - (combo 2 - 3) These two notes are difficult to read, try offsetting them slightly outwards.

01:31:995 - This circle is a tad too high, bring it downwards slightly

01:55:801 - Combo 5 and 6 are a tad too high, lower them slightly

EXTREME

Miscellaneous - Surprisingly the CS6 feels alright here, but the OD is quite strict, I'd recommend lowering it to an even 8

00:31:221 - Try increasing the spacing in this triplet

00:36:834 - ^^^^^

00:48:834 - Add a break time here

01:10:511 - This note is too high, lower it a tad

While there is probably a bit more you can do to clean this up, I myself quite like the extreme difficulty as it is, GL in ranking this map :D
Topic Starter
Sylas

TheOnlyLeon wrote:

Hey, Your Mod as requested

NORMAL

The Timing and beats are pretty spot on, but some of the placement could be improved for sure. ofc that means everything here in the normal diff is a suggestion.

00:05:285 - This slider (Combo 2) Could be moved a touch to the left to reduce the harsh directional change there Changed pattern

00:17:285 - I'd recommend moving this slider slightly downwards to increase readability ^

00:21:931 - And this slider slightly up and to the right for readability ^

00:24:253 - I'd suggest rounding this slider out some, the angle is a tad too sharp for a Normal diff I wouldn't say so

00:37:608 - (Combo 1 - 4) I'd suggest changing this pattern so that the circle is at the end instead of the start, like 1,1,2,2,3,3,4,4,5 instead of 1,2,2,3,3,4,4,4. this would also remove the need for a repeating slider. Done

00:55:995 - I'd change this sliders shape so that the curve faces upwards instead of downwards. really just mirror the slider there. Done

00:57:156 - If you invert the slider as recommended, as a result lower this circle downwards. ^

01:30:834 - I'd suggest adding a break time in this gap here. Automatically deleted bc there's not enough space

01:41:285 - This slider should be curved upwards a little to reduce the sudden increase in cursor speed required here Done

01:45:543 - (Combo 1 & 2) I'd suggest extending the Combo 1 slider to the first tick of the combo 2 slider and instead making combo 2 a circle where the slider tail of combo 2 is.Done, made it a slider instead and replaced the next note with it's tail

That's it for the Normal, generally quite clean, nice work on it so far.

HARD

Miscellaneous - The OD is surprisingly low, I'd recommend increasing this to 6

00:11:866 - (Combo 2 - 1) This segment seems a little much for a Hard, I'd suggest reducing the spacing slightlyDone

00:17:092 - This circle right here (Combo 6) should be moved, this is very awkward to read, try placing it directly below where it is currently Changed that pattern a bit

00:32:189 - This slider is a tad high, try dragging it down a little bit Done

00:58:511 - (Combo 3 - 5) I don't like this pattern crossing over itself, swap the placements of the 4 and 5 combo circles here Changed pattern instead

01:02:963 - This slider is positions directly under the combo 1 circles, try offsetting it slightly to the left. Done

01:44:769 - This slider is too close to the edge, move it slightly to the left Done

Most of the issues with the Hard are to do with readability, just try straightening out patterns in general and reduce overlap as much as possible.

INSANE

Miscellaneous - CS is a touch smaller than I'd like to see, I'd suggest a reduction to 4.7

00:22:511 - Why is there no note here? I'd recommend adding a circle on this tick bridging the two sliders Done

00:28:124 - This little triplet section is awkward to tap, try making the first and third triple a 4 note stack and making a 4 tick repeating slider for the middle one. Done

00:34:318 - ^^^^^ ^

01:17:285 - This slider is a little too low, consider raising it up a touch. Changed pattern completely

01:49:801 - (Combo 4 & 5) The fact that these single tap are on top of a stream can be confusing to read, try offsetting these two further back off the stream to make it easy to differentiate. Done

ANOTHER

Miscellaneous - CS is again a tad small, smaller circles are still fine but I'd suggest a reduction to 5 or 5.2

00:07:027 - I don't like the position of this circle, try making it slightly down and to the right of the combo 2 circle.

00:20:382 - This slider is a little too far outside of the grid at the tail, move it inwards slightly

00:34:318 - I really dislike this whole combo here, Just change the entire thing.

00:49:801 - There should not be a NC on this slider

01:29:963 - (combo 2 - 3) These two notes are difficult to read, try offsetting them slightly outwards.

01:31:995 - This circle is a tad too high, bring it downwards slightly

01:55:801 - Combo 5 and 6 are a tad too high, lower them slightly Fixed everything

EXTREME

Miscellaneous - Surprisingly the CS6 feels alright here, but the OD is quite strict, I'd recommend lowering it to an even 8

00:31:221 - Try increasing the spacing in this triplet Done

00:36:834 - ^^^^^ ^

00:48:834 - Add a break time here Done

01:10:511 - This note is too high, lower it a tad Done

While there is probably a bit more you can do to clean this up, I myself quite like the extreme difficulty as it is, GL in ranking this map :D
Thank you so much for the mod :D
Annabel
[Great song choice~]

Normal~

00:15:156 (2) - Change to circle
Spinner at 00:38:963 - till 00:40:511 -
Move spinner to 01:26:963 - and end at 01:30:060 -
Spinner at 01:56:382 -

Hard~

Spinner at 00:39:156 -
Circle at 01:07:414 -
Change spinner to circle at 01:27:931 - then reverse

slider at 01:28:124 - till 01:30:060 - (It just seems

weird to me to have that spinner here)
Spinner at 01:56:576 -

Insane~

Slider at 00:38:963 - till 00:40:318 - (SV change too.

Since it's a faster part)
Circle at 00:40:511 -
Move spinner to 01:28:318 - end at 01:30:156 -

Another~

Reverse slider at 00:39:156 - and 00:39:737 - and

slider at 00:40:318 -
No circle at 01:05:189 (8) -
Circle at 01:13:608 -

Extreme~

CS 6 is ugly imo
00:15:156 (3,4) - Change to slider
Move 01:39:156 (6,7,1) to x:240 y:256 because with

that sv and cs, it's currently too far. @-@
Topic Starter
Sylas

Sukida Ahri wrote:

[Great song choice~]

Normal~

00:15:156 (2) - Change to circle done
Spinner at 00:38:963 - till 00:40:511 - prefer it like this
Move spinner to 01:26:963 - and end at 01:30:060 - done
Spinner at 01:56:382 - Would rather not

Hard~

Spinner at 00:39:156 - ^
Circle at 01:07:414 - Done
Change spinner to circle at 01:27:931 - then reverse Done

slider at 01:28:124 - till 01:30:060 - (It just seems

weird to me to have that spinner here) Seems better like this imo
Spinner at 01:56:576 - I dont like how it plays with a spinner at the end

Insane~

Slider at 00:38:963 - till 00:40:318 - (SV change too.

Since it's a faster part) Prefer it with nothing there
Circle at 00:40:511 - ^
Move spinner to 01:28:318 - end at 01:30:156 - Made it start at 01:27:834 instead

Another~

Reverse slider at 00:39:156 - and 00:39:737 - and

slider at 00:40:318 -
No circle at 01:05:189 (8) - Done
Circle at 01:13:608 - Doesn't really fit in

Extreme~

CS 6 is ugly imo Made it a BIT bigger
00:15:156 (3,4) - Change to slider I dont really see why
Move 01:39:156 (6,7,1) to x:240 y:256 because with

that sv and cs, it's currently too far. @-@I think its fine, should be alright now that cs is bigger
]
Thanks for the mod ^^
XiMerx
Hello TheKoala! NM from my queue~
I like this song from Cytus ^^
Sorry if my mod is terrible :/

[General]
  1. Remove deemo from tags since this song isn't from deemo?
  2. AIMod: Fill missing:effects.png wot?
[Normal]
  1. 00:25:801 (3) - Place it at the left side of the screen to prevent small crossover with the sliders behind. While you're at it, re-DS 00:26:576 (1)
[Hard]
  1. 01:02:382 (1,3) - Stack?
[Another]
  1. 00:34:318 (1,2,3,4) - I would prefer straightening this
  2. 00:46:318 (1) - Ctrl+G and blanket with 00:46:705 (1)
  3. 00:57:543 (1) - Slider instead of hitcircle?
  4. 01:09:737 (6) - Stack with 01:09:156 (3)
[Extreme]
  1. 00:09:543 (1) - Why the whistle?
  2. 00:24:446 (6) - Stack with 00:24:640 (8) 's slider end?
  3. 01:45:543 (1,2,3) - Fix blanket
Sorry couldn't find much plz dont kill me
Topic Starter
Sylas

XiMerx wrote:

Hello TheKoala! NM from my queue~
I like this song from Cytus ^^
Sorry if my mod is terrible :/

[General]
  1. Remove deemo from tags since this song isn't from deemo?it is actually in Deemo
  2. AIMod: Fill missing:effects.png wot?tried making a storyboard but i guess it didn't delete properly?
[Normal]
  1. 00:25:801 (3) - Place it at the left side of the screen to prevent small crossover with the sliders behind. While you're at it, re-DS 00:26:576 (1)Done
[Hard]
  1. 01:02:382 (1,3) - Stack?Done
[Another]
  1. 00:34:318 (1,2,3,4) - I would prefer straightening this Done
  2. 00:46:318 (1) - Ctrl+G and blanket with 00:46:705 (1) Not sure what you mean but i think i did it
  3. 00:57:543 (1) - Slider instead of hitcircle? Done
  4. 01:09:737 (6) - Stack with 01:09:156 (3)Done
[Extreme]
  1. 00:09:543 (1) - Why the whistle? Replaced it with a finish
  2. 00:24:446 (6) - Stack with 00:24:640 (8) 's slider end?dzone
  3. 01:45:543 (1,2,3) - Fix blanketi think it's fixed
Sorry couldn't find much plz dont kill meI'll try not to ehhehe
Thanks so much for the mod :)
haha5957
ohayo ouo/

[Extreme]

I'm sorry but I honestly have to say that insane another extreme feels pretty much the same except they just have high SV or high distance snap... i do think another is somehow different from insane and another looks pretty decent but this diff is just way too off as of now imo

What i feel is you mapped this just because you want to make it hard, CS6 , 9.5AR , unnecessarily high SV/DS combined honestly isnt my favor too (now this is just me but if you want to use CS6 just use AR9 please and extremely high SV and distance snap for CS6 map feels ehh to me)

Not trying to say you suck gtfo but just wanted to say that I do dislike this diff just so let you know.. no offense

[Another]

00:35:479 (5) - make this point right side of the screen(follow the stream flow)?
01:17:479 (6,1) - add a circle between and make it stacked triple?
01:47:092 (1) - delete next 2 and just repeat this? feels better for me
01:55:801 (5) - from here to 01:56:382 (1) - make it as 1/4 stream? I know it doesnt have 1/4 on the music but I personally think would be better to add some variety since the music(thus the map too) is pretty much full of 1/2s

[Hard]

00:55:801 (4,1,2,3,1,2) - rhythm here feels little weird?
Iceskulls
[general]
  1. is there any reason why you use 0.3 stack leniency ? if there are any patterns that require this low stack leniency pls tell me where ?
    but would be better to use stack leniency 0.7 imo
  2. uncheck widescreen support , it's for sb
[easy]
  • you can nc every 2 measure of beat (every 2 big white tick ) , it works
  1. 00:09:543 (1,2,1) - this overlap is a bit tricky for beginners
  2. 00:18:060 (2,3) - change to 1/1 slider ? would play better imo like 00:21:156 (2) -
  3. 01:53:285 (1) - curve like this ? so the flow here 01:53:285 (1,1) - will be better
[normal]
  • you can nc every 2 measure of beat (every 2 big white tick ), it works
  1. 00:26:576 (1) - not really necessary to nc this , it would make the pattern easier to read if you delete nc here
  2. 01:14:576 (1,2) - this stack is a bit confuse for normal , try unstack them ?

you can add some more 1/2 at the beginning 00:03:350 - to 00:38:963 - , it's ok imo
    or you can delete some 1/2 at the last part I see you bomb with 1/2 pattern a lots there and it might make the structure consistency in this diff not good imo
[hard]
  • why use same sv as normal , at least make them a bit diffrent , hard should have higher sv than normal
  1. 00:11:866 (2,3,4,5,1) - this kinda a bit hard for hard diff you can convert some circles here to slider instead , I'd use this rhythm
  2. 00:16:705 (4,5,6,1) - this overlap might be too hard for hard diff
  3. 00:25:027 (1,2) - not a really good overlap , try this ?
  4. 00:35:479 (4,1) - rhythm here is not that good , this 00:35:866 - can be emphasized more , try this?
  5. 01:02:382 (1,2) - this jumps might be a bit big for hard diff , suggest lower spacing a bit
  6. 01:14:576 (1,2) - try move (1) around for better overlap
  7. 01:15:931 (3,1,2) - this is a bit hard for hard diff , try this?
  8. 01:33:156 (1,2,3,4) - this overlap might be too hard for hard diff
  9. 01:44:769 (4,5) - this is not really necessary to jumps , try make spacing consistent here 01:44:769 (4,5,6) -

I think this diff can be improved a bit at rhythm , spacing and flow
[insane]
  1. 00:53:285 (2) - ctrl+g would make the flow here 00:53:285 (2,3,4) - better
  2. 00:51:737 (2,3,4) - try to make spacing consistent for better flow
  3. 00:58:318 (2,3,1) - try to make spacing consistent for better flow

similiar problem to normal , the structure consistency ,I don't understand why you just bomb with jumps in the last part but the beginning which also good to include some more jumps but you don't also note density can be increased here
[another]
  1. 00:03:350 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - try this rhythm ?
  2. 00:08:576 (2) - ctrl+g this so it would make flow here 00:07:995 (1,2,3) - a bit better
  3. 00:11:092 - this beat can be emphasized more , try this rhythm ?
  4. 00:18:834 (1,2) - this anti-jumps doesn't play that good , I would prefer make jumps or use consistent spacing here

maybe you can use some 1/4 to make some instresting rhythm would make this diff more instresting imo
good luck :)
show more