forum

Good Charlotte - The Anthem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ZZT the Fifth
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, April 20, 2008 at 7:00:56 PM

Artist: Good Charlotte
Title: The Anthem
BPM: 178
Filesize: 2638kb
Play Time: 02:30
Difficulties Available:
  1. Cruisin' (4.21 stars, 226 notes)
  2. Sweatin' (4.34 stars, 258 notes)
Download: Good Charlotte - The Anthem
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
The maps are all but done- I just have one problem.

The countdown is coming in a half-beat late, and I have no idea how to fix it.

I'd like to be able to move it back a bit, but peppy is firmly against moving the countdown, so I'm gonna need another way. Anyone willing to help me figure something out?

If all else fails, bleh, I might just remove the countdown instead and then submit it.
Topic Starter
ZZT the Fifth
Bump. Come on, peoples.
Kai
this is a good map but is a sadness there's a lack of mods lately , anyway i be glad to check this when i get back from school
LuigiHann
Use storyboarding to make a custom countdown. It's pretty easy these days. You can steal the countdown images from my EBO skin if you want.

I've also played around with a couple background images for this song. Because the hilarious story is part of what makes the EBA stage so awesome.

MyGameName
Not to dampen your spirit, but there's two more difficulties in EBA: Sweatin' and HARD Rock! I can't beat Jumpin' Jack Flash to get to them though, so I can't help you there! Sorry.
LuigiHann
The fact that this map was never completed or ranked is the saddest thing
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.