forum

Chain Chronicle

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KinkiN

Hello guys! It's been a while since i last made a game thread

This time, the game that I'll introduce is Chain Chronicle. obligatory introduction website

Description
Chain Chronicle is a mobile RPG game that are made and developed for Android, iOS and Amazon app. It's quite popular in Japan (over 4M players in Japan alone, on par with LoveLive School Idol Festival JP Version afaik) and will have an anime soon! ( some OVAs already released )

They have amazing artwork ( which i use for my avatar lol ). And it's not full-of-moeshit things, you can see few bishounens too.

This game also have a nice story. Even the side story can give you quite a feel. You wouldn't want to skip the stories, you wouldn't. If it's not good, then it wouldn't get an anime adaption :P

That's all for now i think. If you're interested to play and having some questions, you can post here or google it :) they have, like, 3 or more fanforums.

If you already played this game and having lvl60 leaders
please add me >.> need help for the upcoming demon raid. ID : 152,700,171 thanks! (global)
Professor Prinny
Hmm... Best unit I've got is Ioh at lv 36 if you don't mind adding me: 101,256,139 (I'll be spamming Magic Monday so I'll probably switch my lead to Paboa if she gets to lv 40+).

Also the Day 6 Wizard's Trial quest was a b**** (10 freaking waves!!) but well worth it for getting the Drag Wand.

And just an extra for those who are thinking of getting Marina, Michidia and Kain to lv 40:
Edit: Added Michidia's weapon, will upload Kain's tomorrow.
Topic Starter
KinkiN
yeah Drag Wand was worth it lol .. although i have no idea who shall equip that weapon D:

anyways will add you once i login ~
Professor Prinny
Finally got the Grief Sword and dang it's stats look impressive.
I'm assuming that the maximum value of a stat is 20 judging by this and it may be possible there could be 20/20/20 weapons in the future. (Might be some in the JP version but they're way ahead of global in terms of content (granted Global launched a few months ago)).

Oh well, 20 more levels to go for the second Katarith...
Topic Starter
KinkiN
I missed the Katarinth ... lvl75 and no one are willing to help me lol TT
Professor Prinny
Yeah, IMO the soul energy was flawed since you'd only have a maximum of 4 soul per boss (290 seconds max) to use and thus not enough to help other people as you only get 1 every 30 mins and the boss stays for 1 hour.
It surprised me when there were already people who cleared lv 100 within the first few days of the event.
Topic Starter
KinkiN
I think the only problem here is the time limit. making warrior teams overpowered.
Professor Prinny
Just putting this up in case some people didn't know or would like some recommendations about the Volunteer weapons.

I highly recommend giving Phoena the Volunteer's Staff because her second ability Volunteer Cheer increases the team's attack (+15%) and damage taken (+10%) when she's a sub. (Impossible to attain at this time, although potentially in the next content update so get working on getting her to level 60!).

Basically give the Volunteer weapons to characters who give buffs while in the sub such as Phillip (bow user).
  • Weapon Buffs:
  1. Staff - +2.5% def to main party whilst in sub
  2. Bow - +2.5% atk to main party whilst in sub
  3. Sword - +5% exp (Need to check this again to see if it only applies to the main party or the sub as well
If you plan to give them to their respective characters then it would be best to wait a while for the second book so you can get the Hero (0 cost 5*), Kain (4*), Michidia (4*) and Marina (4*). But it's probably best to give them to a char that is strong and viable though somewhat weaker than your frontline as they are useful if you are impatient with getting a sub buff character.

In the future we will be allowed to equip 3 weapons on one character so feel free to save them as well if you wish.

Edit: I love this lunar new year event. Also Bokuden's lv 1 stats...
I ended up giving the Liberation Blade to Yoshino though as she was the one I wanted in the first place.