Do you play for Fun? Or for Competition.

posted
Total Posts

Do you play for fun? Or for Competition.

Fun.
28.53%
Competition.
9.24%
Both.
62.23%
Total votes: 368
show more
Xanaehla
For fun only ~
Saneaux

sukiNathan wrote:

I compete with myself
I do this too. And for fun ofcourse.
Frikandel
I aim to be the best at what I do!

I try everyday to improve! I try everyday to get pp! This is my fun!

My goal goes beyond your imagination!

I am an extremely competitive person. I have short term and long term goals for this game. Short term goals can be found on my profile, and long term goals can be found on my laptop as a text file.

Although I am very competitive, I can also give up very fast. Let's just say that I would probably stop playing this game if I would not complete my first long term goal in the next 3 months. Because it would prove that either I need to spend so much time to Osu that my life falls apart, or that I am simply not good enough. Especially that last thought can be a crushing blow to me.

But it is to soon to judge myself. And I only care about my own opinion, because I believe in myself!
Wuxo
To kill the Clock.(time)
Androgynous
fun cos im bad
Riantra
I competitively play for fun.
Factorial
More on for fun
Qbuscus
Surely for fun, but I also strive for improving myself, so I'm not comparing myself to others but to past myself.
-KevinChan-
Since im already here for 4 years..i started for fun since i really had nothing else to do, so i just killed time with it, but with time i made friends which later changed to fulltime-rivals and with time i got the hang of how to abuse the ppv1 system so i ranked far beyond him while he was striving for pure skill improvement. and after some switching in additute if im playing for fun or for competition i just stayed on the competetive part, but not as beeing the best, or the highest guy in ranking, but just a thing of like beeing the best at some AR&CS, Mod Combination, Score Rank, Score-Amount and so on..

so i always strive for some goal, Fun is a part of it but its mostly a timekiller since i have nothing better to do with my life xD
Cherry Blossom
I personally play for you Storm- ♥
I'm drunk, help me please ;w;

As you can see on my userpage, I just play for fun.
JYChii
Both for me... But sometimes... I play with m own... Lol
Athrun
Fun but I mess up too much.
Competition but I STILL mess up.

So...
Jolene
Why isn't there an option for getting cool scores I like
RedPanda
i tried to play competitively and managed to break 3 of my tablet pens
now i just play for fun
Gumpy
I can't play for fun when I miss all the time
Granger
Recently i discovered i played osu for music.

Pls dont hurt me
_Kisume
I play to listen to nanahira
tryaway
its fun when i play for competition
buny
I play for pp
winber1
i play for the ladies
show more