Do you play for Fun? Or for Competition.

posted
Total Posts

Do you play for fun? Or for Competition.

Fun.
28.34%
Competition.
9.26%
Both.
62.40%
Total votes: 367
show more
piruchan
I play for fun until my rank nearing a first digit change (50000-49999), then I would aim for pp and get frustrated.
SomeLoli
Fun only. Don't care about my rank. I've played games competitively in the past and it just gets stressful...no thanks. Playing relaxed and feeling no pressure/stress can make you play better anyway
ztrot
As much as I would like to play competitively, the time I have for that is like non existent so I mostly play for fun!
Nathan
I compete with myself
Topic Starter
Kdefs

ztrot wrote:

As much as I would like to play competitively, the time I have for that is like non existent so I mostly play for fun!
fun is the best way
Rio-
Both. But most of the time I play for fun only...
xGx

AJ-FreakS
I must say both but sometimes I only play for the fun and music :oops:
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I mainly play for fun, but I start becoming try-hard competitive when my rank does nothing but fall despite doing hard maps at my level.
Mofu kun
both

certain maps are really fun
Cephre
I find the fun from the competition.
Varetyr
both

imho if you're not even having fun while playing osu!, you might as well quit already
-Drake-
Pretty much both, competing with myself to improve and just having fun
Yuudachi-kun
There is no competition because I only know one person who plays Osu.
Xanaehla
For fun only ~
Saneaux

sukiNathan wrote:

I compete with myself
I do this too. And for fun ofcourse.
Frikandel
I aim to be the best at what I do!

I try everyday to improve! I try everyday to get pp! This is my fun!

My goal goes beyond your imagination!

I am an extremely competitive person. I have short term and long term goals for this game. Short term goals can be found on my profile, and long term goals can be found on my laptop as a text file.

Although I am very competitive, I can also give up very fast. Let's just say that I would probably stop playing this game if I would not complete my first long term goal in the next 3 months. Because it would prove that either I need to spend so much time to Osu that my life falls apart, or that I am simply not good enough. Especially that last thought can be a crushing blow to me.

But it is to soon to judge myself. And I only care about my own opinion, because I believe in myself!
Wuxo
To kill the Clock.(time)
Androgynous
fun cos im bad
Riantra
I competitively play for fun.
show more