oesterreich - Munou (TV edit)

posted
Total Posts
69
show more
Myxo
Another bubbled-since-a-long-time masterpiece here. The low SV and the overall approach are extremely emotional and charming.
I hope I can qualify it soon :3
Okoratu
i don't think the metronomes are 100% accurate (yeah i know we can't have /8th) but i think
00:07:350 - should be 5/4
00:09:492 - should be removed
..?
no idea https://musescore.com/user/1285146/scores/632126 is pretty weird and sometimes conflicting what's in this set. Does anyone even care..?
Topic Starter
Citrus

Okoratu wrote:

i don't think the metronomes are 100% accurate (yeah i know we can't have /8th) but i think
00:07:350 - should be 5/4 Fixed
00:09:492 - should be removed Fixed
..?
no idea https://musescore.com/user/1285146/scores/632126 is pretty weird and sometimes conflicting what's in this set. Does anyone even care..?
Thank you~
Okoratu
as i said i am not even sure, I'll leave that up to desp because he showed interest in pushing this xD
Myxo
The change to 5/4 is correct. I will check the rest of the timing carefully again when I'm at home, however I don't think there are more changes necessary. This song switches between various time signatures, some of them are not supported by osu! (for example 9/4), but the Ranking Criteria says that "If an incorrect time signature would last for more than 2 bars, add another timing section to fix it.". That means if a few measures don't have the correct time signature it won't be too big of an issue.

EDIT: https://musescore.com/user/1285146/scores/632126 I will use this as a reference to check if the timing is accurate when I'm at home. (Although the authors of that sheet seem to be confused as well because some measures under 6/4 time signature randomly have 7/4 of content, but I will just try to time the map so that the barlines are identical to the sheet.)
Myxo
Alright so I checked with the sheet and the map's current timing is acceptable. There are some time signatures that differ but it's on very confusing spots of the composition (the artist most likely didn't care about time signatures at all) and the sheet is not official so the map's time signatures are equally correct.

Give me a sign and I'll rebubble.
Myxo
Rebubbled :3
Try to call Veyron for heart icon.. I hope for you that he will be available (but please don't let the mapset die again ;w;)
Topic Starter
Citrus

Desperate-kun wrote:

Rebubbled :3
Try to call Veyron for heart icon.. I hope for you that he will be available (but please don't let the mapset die again ;w;)
Thank you very much~
Yales
This is a great map !
Gogo!
Yohanes
Yes, really Great and Interesting indeed!

GO GO GO
HabiHolic
Good Luck! here my star!
Sonnyc
[General]
  1. Let's refrain from using using pure white combo colors. This is to prevent strobing issues during the kiai section.
  2. "√A" might not be needed in the tags, since it is already in the source.
  3. Any proof for the metadata? What I've found is http://marv.jp/special/tokyoghoul/music.html and the artist should be "österreich". Not sure about the title though, but I think it should be without (TV edit).

[Hard & Insane]
  1. 01:22:884 - Useless greenline above the redline, while have a conflicting volume.

Haven't actually checked the whole set, but popping the bubble for now due to these issues. Contact the original nominator for further moving.
Topic Starter
Citrus

Sonnyc wrote:

[General]
  1. Let's refrain from using using pure white combo colors. This is to prevent strobing issues during the kiai section.
  2. "√A" might not be needed in the tags, since it is already in the source.
  3. Any proof for the metadata? What I've found is http://marv.jp/special/tokyoghoul/music.html and the artist should be "österreich". Not sure about the title though, but I think it should be without (TV edit).

[Hard & Insane]
  1. 01:22:884 - Useless greenline above the redline, while have a conflicting volume.

Haven't actually checked the whole set, but popping the bubble for now due to these issues. Contact the original nominator for further moving.
All fixed except the third point.

Thank you very much~ :D
Sonnyc
Oh good that there's an accurate title. Any explanations for "oesterreich"?
Okoratu
Yes.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_umlaut

Historically an o with an e on top morphed into the umlaut ö hence this romanisation
Yohanes
Revived? O.O why it still in graveyard nvm
Sonnyc
Nominated.
Topic Starter
Citrus

Sonnyc wrote:

Nominated.
Thank you very much~
pishifat
hey can i rank this map
Topic Starter
Citrus

pishifat wrote:

hey can i rank this map
Of course :D
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply