Gray Veyron wrote:
Hello, sorry for a huge delay from some weeks, but ticket is now used here~Thank you very much~
: I gave this a star icon because i can see great potential on this set, with good quality too, great job![> General <]
- - I think there's a gap between Hard and Insane, 2.78 stars > 4 stars. Maybe you should make the Insane a little easier. The stars among the three diffs are 1.11 and 1.22,I think it's no problem
- - On what i see, the background is a little low quality. I've modified the pixels and some strokes, so this might fit your map a little better. Fixed,thank you very much
- - Really fine!
[> Normal <]
- 00:10:384 (2) - Since this is the easiest diff in the set, i guess this kind of slider is not allowed. Because it overlaps small part of the body, might be a little complex for beginners.
- 00:56:636 (1) - Almost the same reason as above.
- 01:18:242 (1,2) - I'm not sure, but this overlap would also count.
- - Sorry for being a little picky on few overlaps, but quite a great diff!
[> Hard <]
- 00:14:669 (4,1) - Would sound better if you Ctrl + G this rhythm, this might emphasize much more with the song track. I prefer the original
- 00:22:351 (4,5) - Ehh, i think this jump looks quite too big for a Hard diff... i guess... I think it's fine,not very hard because the speed is slow
- 00:49:494 (3) - I don't think this 1/4 reverse arrow follows anything on the song track, you may remake this slider as 1/2 or either add some notes for a better rhythm. Really?I think it follows well
- - Some rhythms, btw this diff looks nice to play imo~
[> Insane <]
- 00:23:243 (4) - Kinda the same reason as Hard, a little off-beat imo. Fixed
- 00:32:350 (1,2,3) - Idk, but this anti-jump is a little awkward... How about moving one of these sliders? to keep the player's cursor active in Insane diffs. I want to keep these
- 00:38:422 (5) - Likely minor, but curve this slider above instead of below? Reduced the radians of 00:37:350 (3,4,5) -,they look better now
- 00:40:565 (4) - Ctrl + G? might improve playstyle performance. Tried but no change,don't like this flow
- 01:07:707 (6,1) - The spacing here looks a little sudden, since you've used bigger spacings previously. Maybe you should balance this one a little more. I want to keep these
- - Well, above mods are just suggestions... GJ with this diff!
Nice map~ get me back when you're done~