I think "osterreich" is with capital letter... "Osterreich"
No kudosu pls
No kudosu pls
Thank you very much~
- Uncheck "Widescreen Support" Fixed
- 00:41:641 (2,3) - Are you sure about that? It can be confusing for newbies No problem here
- 01:18:249 (1,2,1) - too close, is not a beautiful pattern. I following the distance snap here,it should ok
- 01:09:856 (1) - Ctrl+G Fixed
- 00:32:177 (2) - unncesary, delete please. Fixed
- 00:37:177 (2,3) - change both to slider No need to do this
- 00:50:571 (1) - move to the head of 00:50:749 (2) - I don't like this flow
- 00:32:355 - New combo start here, not here 00:31:998 - Fixed
- 00:44:677 (5) - new combo here not at 00:45:212 - The piano volume begins to increase,I want to emphasize it
- 00:21:999 (2,3,4,5,1,2,3) - confusing ;w; specially 00:22:713 (1,2) - I will change them if I have a better idea
- 00:55:213 (1,2) - change to slider, feels weird when I'm playing. No change
- 01:09:498 (6) - is not the same different between 01:09:320 (5,6) - and 01:08:963 (3,4) - Try to keep the consistency. It looks fine
- 00:19:142 (4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4) - orz, too confusing ;w; ^
- New combo at 00:44:676 - Same as Hard diff
- 01:13:427 (7) - adjust this slider Why?I think it's fine
- 01:14:141 (2) - same as above ^ ^
I love this map, you have strong pattern, I'll give you my star *-*/ Good Luck
I think "osterreich" is with capital letter... "Osterreich" Maybe no problem with lowercase letter
No kudosu pls
HabiHolic summoned me. Wow those metronome resets:All fixed.This timing mod helped me a lot,thank you very much[TimingPoints]
All of them taken from this video:
PS: I modified some of them nevertheless:
- 00:43:065 - Decided to add the 6/4, when there's already an inflexion point, instead of 2/1 later.
- 01:14:135 - This should've been a 9/8, but osu! doesn't support such complex tempo signatures. Added a 3/4 (the lyrics stop at that spot) and started the next stanza at a red line instead.
- 01:22:884 - Another 9/8. Added a 4/4 in this occasion, since there aren't relevant instruments in white ticks this time.
- 01:24:134 - Decided to start this tempo signature a beat earlier, instead of at 01:24:491 - . Both options are valid. According to the video, this is a 12/8 (lol), more or less a 6/4. Adding the line at 01:24:491 - would make more sense if it were a 5/4. But the decision is yours.
Hope it helped!
Hello!Thank you very much~LEGEND
BLUE = Suggestions/comments
BLACK = Real problems
00:00:00 - change - reason
If there is a reason, please read that before trying the changes!
Total time spent on mod
Its good. Some suggestions regarding the patterns
00:48:423 (5) - NC No need to do this
00:49:315 (6) - extend it to start at 00:49:137 - this is where all the sounds are drum and vocal ^
00:51:993 (2,3) - try a pattern like this http://puu.sh/hF8c1/6634718d7a.jpg No need to change,they are easy enough
Why is the spacing sometimes so small? The inconsistancy makes it harder to read, especially when there is one immediately followed by the other, for example compare space between 1,2 and 2,3 here 00:18:066 (1,2,3)
I'm not going to point out all of these places but they are mostly in the beginning before the kiai They flows well,I think they have no problem
00:16:098 - add a circle here No change
00:47:351 (1,2,3) - NC on 00:48:423 instead Fixed
01:11:992 (5,1) - add a triple between this - its weird that theres nothing here, theres vocal and piano in the music I prefer to follow the drums
01:21:456 (5) - NC Fixed
Its ok. Some parts have confusing spacing
00:11:813 (1,2,3,1) - try moving 1,2,3 down a bit - 3,1 is too close to each other, it looks like 1/2 but is actually 1/1 No need to do this
00:15:205 (1,2,1) - add a circle at 00:16:098, try placing them like this http://puu.sh/hF39o/01fed0c82d.jpg - i think there should be a sound here. Fixed
00:19:137 (4) - NC - to help reading this next part No change
00:42:172 (4,5,6,7,8) - try a placement like this http://puu.sh/hF4mq/17abbb6905.jpg - small jump on the drums but big jump on nothing in the music? Tried but no change
00:47:351 (1,2,3,4) - NC on 00:48:423 instead Fixed
00:54:672 (6,7,1) - try moving 1,2,3 up and to the right - this is confusing since first 2 is on 1/2 and next one is 1/1, does it really have to be stacked like this? No need to do this
01:12:171 - add something here - same as Hard diffiuclty Same as Hard diff
01:21:099 (7) - NC Fixed
Total time spent on mod: 1:30 ~ 1:45
Interesting song choice, even though its an anime song it has some nice complexity to it!
Thank you very much~
Note: If I tell you to place a note at x123 y123, it doesn't mean you have to place it EXACTLY there, just in that general direction (unless otherwise specified)
- Looks good!
Rhythms & Patterns
- 01:25:562 (3) - Only comment I have on this diff is that this might be cooler if you didn't make it a return and instead ended the map with a hitcircle, to accentuate the final note. http://puu.sh/hStFc/80f2e33c17.png No need to do this
- Sounds good to me!
Rhythms & Patterns
- 01:26:098 (2) - Same as last diff, try ending with a circle rather than a slider starting on a red tick. http://puu.sh/hStXl/cc0590ea3a.png Same as Easy
- Sounds good!
Rhythms & Patterns
- 00:06:636 (7) - Try moving this down a bit, like x201 y168, for slightly better readability and aesthetics Far enough from 00:05:565 (3) - I want to keep this
- 00:08:421 (1,2,3) - These triples would work better if they were more spaced, maybe into a triangle that links with the next section I want to keep these
- 00:13:777 (1,2) - Try moving these up a bit, for readability and aesthetics again, somewhere around x101 y74 Fixed
- 00:17:172 (1) - Remove the NC here and add it 00:17:351 (2) - here, I think that would link the patterns better and emphasize the triangle starting at (2). Also, it'd be more consistent with your NCing of 00:17:351 (1,1) - Fixed
- 00:19:851 (1,2,3,4) - I think you could make these into more variable jumps, this back-and-forth flow may be boring to play and it doesn't match the music as well as it could I want to keep this style,but changed a bit to make them more readable
- 00:21:994 (2,3,4,5) - ^ ^
- 00:42:172 (4,5,6,7,8) - Wouldn't these work better as jumps? They seem to detract from the song's feel I want to keep this
- 00:46:458 (2) - Move this to the right slightly, like x441 y137, once again for stack readability This stack is easy for players,no need to change it
- 00:55:565 (3,4) - This jump is rather big, don't you think? Not very hard
- 01:03:421 (5,6,7) - Try raising these a little, stacking notes like these is often unpleasant to read They are readable,no need to change them
- Sounds good!
Other than the insane I'd say the two first diffs are pretty much good to go, and after these fixes so will the insane imo. Good luck ranking this, really nice work!
Hello, sorry for a huge delay from some weeks, but ticket is now used here~Thank you very much~
: I gave this a star icon because i can see great potential on this set, with good quality too, great job![> General <]
- - I think there's a gap between Hard and Insane, 2.78 stars > 4 stars. Maybe you should make the Insane a little easier. The stars among the three diffs are 1.11 and 1.22,I think it's no problem
- - On what i see, the background is a little low quality. I've modified the pixels and some strokes, so this might fit your map a little better. Fixed,thank you very much
- - Really fine!
[> Normal <]
- 00:10:384 (2) - Since this is the easiest diff in the set, i guess this kind of slider is not allowed. Because it overlaps small part of the body, might be a little complex for beginners.
- 00:56:636 (1) - Almost the same reason as above.
- 01:18:242 (1,2) - I'm not sure, but this overlap would also count.
- - Sorry for being a little picky on few overlaps, but quite a great diff!
[> Hard <]
- 00:14:669 (4,1) - Would sound better if you Ctrl + G this rhythm, this might emphasize much more with the song track. I prefer the original
- 00:22:351 (4,5) - Ehh, i think this jump looks quite too big for a Hard diff... i guess... I think it's fine,not very hard because the speed is slow
- 00:49:494 (3) - I don't think this 1/4 reverse arrow follows anything on the song track, you may remake this slider as 1/2 or either add some notes for a better rhythm. Really?I think it follows well
- - Some rhythms, btw this diff looks nice to play imo~
[> Insane <]
- 00:23:243 (4) - Kinda the same reason as Hard, a little off-beat imo. Fixed
- 00:32:350 (1,2,3) - Idk, but this anti-jump is a little awkward... How about moving one of these sliders? to keep the player's cursor active in Insane diffs. I want to keep these
- 00:38:422 (5) - Likely minor, but curve this slider above instead of below? Reduced the radians of 00:37:350 (3,4,5) -,they look better now
- 00:40:565 (4) - Ctrl + G? might improve playstyle performance. Tried but no change,don't like this flow
- 01:07:707 (6,1) - The spacing here looks a little sudden, since you've used bigger spacings previously. Maybe you should balance this one a little more. I want to keep these
- - Well, above mods are just suggestions... GJ with this diff!
Nice map~ get me back when you're done~
I guess this is ready-to-go! I'm feeling anxious about the gap between Hard and Insane, i hope your reasons are acceptable. Have this bubble ~Thank you very much~
Next BN: Try to check as deep as possible before qualifying/popping. The mapping is great, but it's probably a worrisome to me.
i don't think the metronomes are 100% accurate (yeah i know we can't have /8th) but i thinkThank you~
00:07:350 - should be 5/4 Fixed
00:09:492 - should be removed Fixed
no idea https://musescore.com/user/1285146/scores/632126 is pretty weird and sometimes conflicting what's in this set. Does anyone even care..?