forum

Spinners

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Liweinator
Sooo, Before I could sometimes get 300 spins per minute. Now i can get 200 spins per minute MAX. I will probably get my skills for 300 spins per minute back, but I always lose it again and then i suddenly suck again. I'm a mouse muser. Any spinner tips? aaand just wondering, how do you guys hold your mouse?
-sev
If you want to get good at spinners, pracctice spinners. There is no work around/ shortcut/ magic tip that will make you get 477 spm.

Try making small circles, and as round as you can. Then you can work on your speed.
Topic Starter
Liweinator
Any good maps for spinners? I'm looking for maps around 2,5 - 4 stars
-sev
Vuelo Eluko
cheezstik
Also remember that spinners don't matter the majority of the time. 200-250 will be enough most of the time, you only need to pass them, bonus points only matter if you want a top 50 score on a close leaderboard, or in multi etc. In the other cases, the HP drain or OD and BPM is so high that you need to spin fast to pass, but you shouldn't be playing maps like that for a long time.
eeezzzeee

Liweinator wrote:

I'm a mouse muser.
Mouse muser!

Personally I find that if I hold my mouse tighter and tense my arm I can spin faster, but it is more tiring and usually not worth it
Scintillate
it may be because of your grip of the pen or the sensitivity of your mouse but...... just play spinners and you spin better; nothing special. it should not even be your top priority if you want to improve at the game... unless youre trying to be only spinner masterr, Liweinator of course!\

EDIT: Looking at your account i realized. You shouldnt care about fast spinning.. like at all. learn how to actually click a circle before you spin one.
DahplA
Small fast circles.
Scintillate
Azer's spinner size isnt that small and its pretty fast still. i dont spin that small either because azer doesnt. :oops:
I Give Up
Start slow then spin faster.
Kouya-
Just keep spinning, just keep spinning, spinning, spinning, spinning~ ♪
Green Platinum

Kouya- wrote:

Just keep spinning, just keep spinning, spinning, spinning, spinning~ ♪
Spin to win