forum

What keyboard do you guys use?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
goatlife
I'm currently using an old logitech g510. Hoping to get a mechanical soon.
Aldwych
Currently keyboard of my EliteBook 8560p is still enough good for me.
MMzz
Corsair K70 (red switch) mainly, but it skips keys frequently so I need to get away from it.

Currently testing: ttesports poseidon z (blue switch)
Kinda sucks for 1/6 and general fast play, but what can you expect from an 80$ KB that uses Kaihl switches lol. (Kaihl is a chinese knock-off of chery mx)

More than likely going to invest in a ducky shine with reds, or try the corsair RGB when I return this poseidon, OR try and track down the previous version of the poseidon because it uses cherry mx and is only 10$ more.
Xanaehla
Razer Black Widow 2014 ( Blue switches )
7ambda
Not sure on the model, but just a standard HP keyboard.
Norr
Quickfire TK with blues, thinking about getting something with reds or blacks so I can save my current keyboard and use it only for typing or games where I don't smash the keys as much.
domSaur
logitech k120 bec. im too poor..
Arrival
My laptop keyboard.
Kuro

Arrival wrote:

My laptop keyboard.
^
kouzuki_karen
logitech k120 :(
Conor
MMzz

Conor wrote:

Corsair Vengeance K70 with red switches is the dream.
Get a better model if you want red switches. Like a duckyshine or CM storm quickfire. Cost about the same and your KB won't skip keystrokes 10 maps. /rantbecauseminedoes
Conor
ikin5050
About to get a proper one from the chinese fake markets here but right now im using the built in keyboard on my macbook air
Raiden
Just got my Corsair Vengeance K70 and it runs quite fine for the moment... haven't missed any keystroke yet ;_;
Juuryoushin

domSaur wrote:

logitech k120 bec. im too poor..
highfive there
animexamera
playing on the built in laptop keyboard of my lenovo y 50-70
(you cant buy that)
tkdLolly

:?
Edgar_Figaro
I use the corsair strafe
anaceleste
Cooler Master Devastator II (Blue Switches)