forum

SID - Rain (TV size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sakura
Red = Major issue, you should fix this
Purple = Issue, It's better if you fix this, and can sometimes pass if justified
Blue = Minor issue, you can ignore if you dont want to change
Green = Feedback / Comments
Black = Suggestion

[General]
ACK offset is off >_< (and no that wasnt a pun), try offset:2213 BPM: 94,600 and see if it fits better, (the metronome sounded better to me) then re-snap and rearrange/remap stuff according to the timeline
Or if your positive that your BPM is better then no need to change BPM

Either way forum PM me after that for a remod, it just looks way too off for me
Natteke
I demand kudosu for timing halp D:
Topic Starter
KIA
D:
Sakura
Remodding by request
Red = Major issue, you should fix this
Purple = Issue, It's better if you fix this, and can sometimes pass if justified
Blue = Minor issue, you can ignore if you dont want to change
Green = Feedback / Comments
Black = Suggestion

[General]

[Garven's Easy]
00:42:319 (2,5,1) - Try to minimize the use of 1/2 timeline spaced notes like theese on easy, they can easily be replaced by sliders
00:48:319 (4,5,6,1,2) - Well i would avoid the use of 1/2 streams on an Easy (even on a Normal) not sure for a 95 bpm tho, u may want a 2nd opinion
00:53:371 (4,5,6,1) - ^
Note: to all of the above i personally didnt have a problem with them and i dont think they are a problem due to the BPM but i was just saying what i remember from other mods, considering the BPM is why im hesitant to mark them as real issues, so you may as well ignore them

[Normal]
No problems found

[WyndII's Style]
I love you for storyboarding 2x speed instead of randomly changing speed like 90% of the other maps i've modded
No problems found on this map

[Hard]
No problems found on this map

Well no problems found, save the minor issues there but ehh, im not even sure they are issues due to the BPM so yeah +Star
Garven

Sakura301 wrote:

[Garven's Easy]
00:42:319 (2,5,1) - Try to minimize the use of 1/2 timeline spaced notes like theese on easy, they can easily be replaced by sliders
00:48:319 (4,5,6,1,2) - Well i would avoid the use of 1/2 streams on an Easy (even on a Normal) not sure for a 95 bpm tho, u may want a 2nd opinion
00:53:371 (4,5,6,1) - ^
Note: to all of the above i personally didnt have a problem with them and i dont think they are a problem due to the BPM but i was just saying what i remember from other mods, considering the BPM is why im hesitant to mark them as real issues, so you may as well ignore them
Yeah, if I stuck strictly to the main beats with this low bpm, it wouldn't follow the music at all or would become incredibly boring and not fun at all to play. Most of the beats follow the vocals, and I stuck in sliders for the varying rhythmic phrases. I figure it really shouldn't be a problem.
The only beat that I'm worried about is 00:23:213 (1), but it's a slider with decent time after a spinner and goes with the vocals... I hope that's enough to let it slide, so to speak.
arien666
[Garven's Easy]
00:40:108 (2) - [Suggestion] How about move little right to make symmetric with y-axis?
00:54:319 (1,2,3) - [Suggestion] Seems little different distance ;_;

[Normal]
01:04:424 (1,2,3) - [Suggestion] Well... Are 3 1/4 notes hard on [Normal]? :3
01:14:529 (7,8,9) - ^

[WyndII Style]
Well? Good :3

[Hard]
01:06:003 (9,10) - [Suggestion] How about move 1 grid down?

Very good song :3
Auu... why this song is not ranked yet ;_;
Good luck :3

Here's my star.

ps. Don't give kudosu for this reply plz :3...
Kurai
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
KIA

Kurai_ wrote:

[Hard]
01:23:370 (Timing Section) - Remove de Kiai .
no
Garven
The Kiai's on all but Wyndii's map don't stop again. D: Give them the closure that they need!
GoLiMaR_old
<3
blissfulyoshi
Note: The instruments keep on varying by 25ms(slight overestimate of the worse case I noticed: 01:08:520 (drum beat around this point)), but the current offset follows most of the beat.

Garven's Easy:
Combo mod:
00:34:415 (3) - new combo for new line of lyrics

Timing section mod:
01:03:151 - unneeded timing section, please remove

Normal: fine

WyndII Style:
Combo mod:
00:03:152 (6) - new combo for new line of lyrics?

Timing section mod:
01:12:949 - unneeded timing section, please remove

Hard: (This diff seemed a little boring with a lot slow streams)
Timing section mod:
00:22:344 - move a full quarter note back because a eighth note back sometimes does not work

===============================================
Nice map. Star.
jockeytiyan
^^

Overall: I think the .mp3 needs an increased volume. Might wanna try raising it in an audio editor.

Garven's Easy:
SPOILER
Nothing much, but I'm kinda worried at about the 1/4 notes (example is 00:13:257 (3) - ) and the significantly large spacing which might throw the newbies off. I can only suggest compromising it with an even lower OD.

Normal:
SPOILER
00:10:415 (1) - Oh my...I got confused at this part. I think it's better to just place a repeat on 00:09:783 (6) - or deleting it instead. :< (I can hear the beat on this part, but I still think it's confusing if you keep it)
00:39:626 (1) - IMO, it sounds better without the last repeat since you're following the lyrics at that part. XD

WyndII's Butt Style:
SPOILER
:-bd

00:22:573 (4) - 'tol, new combo. :P
00:22:889 (6) - Ampangit tingnan ng linear. XD
00:41:994 (5) - New combo mo para hindi nakakalito kasi hindi siya parte ng jump. Tapos tanggalin mo yung combo sa 00:42:626 (1) - o puwedeng iwanan mo lang.

Adik sa 2x BPM sections. Tsk tsk tsk. Joke lang. ;)

Hard:
SPOILER
I think this needs a decreased OD since it may be tiring to play with a high spacing in between notes that are 1/4 tick away.

And yeah, nice hitsounding. Nothing to point out. :)

Wow, you sure do pick the songs that I like but can never map. orz
Aoitenshi
Starred for FMA!
GladiOol
star.
WyndII

jockeytiyan wrote:

^^

WyndII's Butt Style: :x M----lol
:-bd

00:22:573 (4) - 'tol, new combo. :P :arrow: yesz
00:22:889 (6) - Ampangit tingnan ng linear. XD :arrow: ayan pinagitna ko ung center point para maging sym
00:41:994 (5) - New combo mo para hindi nakakalito kasi hindi siya parte ng jump. Tapos tanggalin mo yung combo sa 00:42:626 (1) - o puwedeng iwanan mo lang. :arrow: yosh~

Adik sa 2x BPM sections. Tsk tsk tsk. Joke lang. ;) :arrow: ahahaa syempre naman XD
KIA usually mods the map but since he said your mod is nonengland ._. well, you know... :?

Download: SID - Rain (TV size) (KIA) [WyndII Style].osu
jockeytiyan
It's ok. I made it like that because I wanted you to personally make the mods and see what you'll comment on it. :P
Garven

jockeytiyan wrote:

Garven's Easy:
Nothing much, but I'm kinda worried at about the 1/4 notes (example is 00:13:257 (3) - ) and the significantly large spacing which might throw the newbies off. I can only suggest compromising it with an even lower OD.
Well, that's why I set them up as sliders, but looks like KIA changed is so it just not-really-with-the-vocals-anymore, hehe.

Added some self-nazis though (grid snap spacing wonkiness).

Download: SID - Rain (TV size) (KIA) [Garven's Easy].osu
Topic Starter
KIA
k
Shulin
General:

-- Timing is wrong, too fast at the beginning, gets better at the end.
-- Grey combo color can be hard to see with the video especially with the higher OA's.

Garven's Easy:

01:16:415 (4) - End 1/4 earlier?

Normal:

Good.

WyndII Style:

-- My acc took a dive here.
-- Parts of this are too overmapped =/
-- High OA doesn't suit slow song. Reduce by 1 imo.

01:17:205 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Sounds awful and plays awful. What's the point in this stream?

Hard:

-- High OA and Drain don't fit the song.
-- Should probably name it Insane with these settings.

01:01:573 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - Stream doesn't fit at all =.="
Topic Starter
KIA

Shulin wrote:

General:

-- Timing is wrong, too fast at the beginning, gets better at the end.
suggest better one!
-- Grey combo color can be hard to see with the video especially with the higher OA's.
hmm, ok, I'll change it.

Garven's Easy:

01:16:415 (4) - End 1/4 earlier?
hmm... k...
Normal:

Good.

WyndII Style:

-- My acc took a dive here.
-- Parts of this are too overmapped =/
-- High OA doesn't suit slow song. Reduce by 1 imo.

01:17:205 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Sounds awful and plays awful. What's the point in this stream?
:(
Hard:

-- High OA and Drain don't fit the song.
-- Should probably name it Insane with these settings.
k
01:01:573 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - Stream doesn't fit at all =.="
X
WyndII
sorry for being late, busy >.<
hate my life.

Download: SID - Rain (TV size) (KIA) [WyndII Style].osu
Sonic Fumes
Garven's Easy
23:099: Please make this go a bit more with the rhythm, not just in any order that will match the song.

Didn't find any other problems otherwise.
Topic Starter
KIA

SonicArena1 wrote:

Garven's Easy
23:099: Please make this go a bit more with the rhythm, not just in any order that will match the song.
Didn't see anything wrong with this slider
Didn't find any other problems otherwise.
starpun1
I love that song and map~thanks for making
eXperion
[Graven's Easy]
00:12:005 (1,2,3,4) - It feels odd, I suggest changing it into something like this;

SPOILER
[img]lololdlinkpage[/img]

Took a good look and this is all I found.
Mok
little hint .3

[Normal]
00:00:637 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Make like here: http://i43.tinypic.com/30mvl0z.png
anonymous_old
Garvin's Easy
All the 1/2 sliders are bad bad bad for Easy.

Normal
Definitely too difficult for a Normal. Increase OD and make it a Hard.
I hate stubby 1/2 sliders.

WyndII Style
Lower HP drain?

01:02:847 - TOO FUCKING LOUD! Lower hitsound volume please!

Otherwise, it's a good map.

Insane
Lower HP drain.
Nice, solid map.

00:21:794 (3) - Hard to read the half speed because I'm already looking at the next note. If you move 00:21:794 (3,1) closer together, it'd be easier to read.
01:02:216 (5,6) - Make this a jump, or make (6) a triple 1/4 stack/stream by adding notes before it.
Topic Starter
KIA

strager wrote:

Garvin's Easy
All the 1/2 sliders are bad bad bad for Easy.
:|
Normal
Definitely too difficult for a Normal. Increase OD and make it a Hard.
Well, ok
I hate stubby 1/2 sliders.
I don't : D
WyndII Style
Lower HP drain?
no : )
01:02:847 - TOO FUCKING LOUD! Lower hitsound volume please!

Otherwise, it's a good map.

Insane
Lower HP drain.
no
Nice, solid map.

00:21:794 (3) - Hard to read the half speed because I'm already looking at the next note. If you move 00:21:794 (3,1) closer together, it'd be easier to read.
01:02:216 (5,6) - Make this a jump, or make (6) a triple 1/4 stack/stream by adding notes before it.
didn't see any problems here
thx
Kiddo-Kun
:3 I love this song/show/map
I love how you map
Starring
Glass
[General]
End the first Kiai on 00:57:163 (8)
End the last Kiai at the end of the last spinner

[Garven's Easy]
00:06:321 (4) - Move this back onto 00:06:005.
00:17:058 (1) - Move this onto 00:17:689, add a repeat, remove (2). And then add a circle on 00:17:058.
Finish the last Kiai at the end of the last spinner.

[Hard]
00:45:163 (3,4) - Turn these into a slider.
01:05:373 (5,6) - ^
01:10:426 (4,5) - ^
01:15:479 (2) - Make this a into slider that goes from here to the next red tick.
01:18:952 (4,5) - Turn these into a slider.

[WyndII Style]
I don't get the rythm in this diff so I'm not gonna mod this one D;

[Insane]
Good.

That's all :)
Lizzehb
MORE STARS MORE!!!!!!!!
Juchasin
I think, this map is good.
But, you have change the note's color, more easy to see.
Star.
-----------------
I can't speak English.
Doomsday
Blue = design/minor issues. you do not have to change these if you don't want to.
Orange = moderate issues. it would be best if you change these.
Red = major issues. you need to change these

1. I got offset: 2,212 (Just a little earlier than yours)
    2 of your combobursts are a little to big, Comboburst-0 and Comboburst-1. the minimum size for combobursts are the size of the standard skin combobursts (383x787), so you'll have to shrink your combobursts down to that size.
I dunno, but I think this map is crying out for a Normal. I just think that its odd having an Easy, but not a Normal :/. Yeah, Hard used to be Normal, but that doesn't mean that there shouldn't be a real normal.

[GARVEN'S EASY]

Very Nice. I couldn't see anything wrong.

[HARD]

Looks about right

[WYNDII STYLE]

I don't think this map needs the 2x bit, feels somewhat overmapped at that point. I doubt that you would remap that bit though. It isn't too bad, but I think it would have worked well if you kept it at 1x bpm throughout.

01:15:637 (1) - This spinner feels odd. It just comes out of nowhere. Perhaps you could map something else here? It would make more sense imo.
01:26:531 (x) - Remove these unused green sections?

[INSANE]

Looks good. Can't see any issues worth talking about

Overall, this is a pretty well done map. Well structured-ish and pretty fun. My favourite KIA map probably :D

Starred
Topic Starter
KIA

Doomsday93 wrote:

1. I got offset: 2,212 (Just a little earlier than yours)
    2 of your combobursts are a little to big, Comboburst-0 and Comboburst-1. the minimum size for combobursts are the size of the standard skin combobursts (383x787), so you'll have to shrink your combobursts down to that size.
I don't think that 383 is minimal width for combobursts :D
I dunno, but I think this map is crying out for a Normal. I just think that its odd having an Easy, but not a Normal :/. Yeah, Hard used to be Normal, but that doesn't mean that there shouldn't be a real normal.
Hard = Normal :> At least it was named Normal at beginning
[GARVEN'S EASY]

Very Nice. I couldn't see anything wrong.

[HARD]

Looks about right

[WYNDII STYLE]

I don't think this map needs the 2x bit, feels somewhat overmapped at that point. I doubt that you would remap that bit though. It isn't too bad, but I think it would have worked well if you kept it at 1x bpm throughout.
/me dies
01:15:637 (1) - This spinner feels odd. It just comes out of nowhere. Perhaps you could map something else here? It would make more sense imo.
idk D:
01:26:531 (x) - Remove these unused green sections?
They are not unused
[INSANE]

Looks good. Can't see any issues worth talking about

Overall, this is a pretty well done map. Well structured-ish and pretty fun. My favourite KIA map probably :D
lol thx XD
Starred
Mosya_old
star
Haneii
Looks flawless to me. Can't wait till this is ranked >_<. Awesome map!

~star~
Topic Starter
KIA
:333 thx
Vpalach
starred
Cecilia
Lovely~
[deleted user]
Нормал+ на хардроке еле тянет на 1кк.
Некоторые одиночные ноты нажимаются не на слух. Из-за этого попадаешь в них не совсем точно и получаешь 50-100 очков.

Про скин особое упоминание. Пока не снесешь все, кроме бэкграунда, играть весьма прблематично.
Темный фон в сочетание с темным скином... хз-хз.
show more