forum

Jerry Barnes Quiana - Moon without the stars

posted
Total Posts
show more
sheela

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

@Krfawy I know the ''of'' preposition is almost audible but in lyrics that word doesn't appear ;w; and I hear ''no matter the cost''
I hear the of in the lyrics, so it's fine. Might slow down the song a bit to hear it.
meii18
ok continue

• handsome mentioned some missed words or wrong words so :
  1. At ''with a heartache'' should be ''?'' at the end of lyric because it's a question. Same as at ''without the rain'' , ''what's the moon without the stars''
  2. At ''That's how it feels'' how handsome said the correct lyric is ''That's how I feels'' because the singer say about himself

@Krfawy you can qualify it I can't qualify it today I should wait till tomorrow ;w;
ac8129464363

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

ok continue

At ''That's how it feels'' how handsome said the correct lyric is ''That's how I feels'' because the singer say about himself
sorry, but handsome is correct. please leave this sort of thing to those who can speak English at a better level :p
Akari-

deetz wrote:

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

ok continue

At ''That's how it feels'' how handsome said the correct lyric is ''That's how I feels'' because the singer say about himself
sorry, but handsome is correct. please leave this sort of thing to those who can speak English at a better level :p
"That's how it feels when we're apart" - singer describing their own feeling with "it"

"That's how I feel when we're apart" - singer describing that they ("I") feel that way

they both express the same thing and are both correct, but in this case it sounds more like the former

btw "That's how I feels ..." is not grammatically correct
ac8129464363
YA

was responding to "that's how I feels", I'm aware that that's another interpretation lol. just better to not spread false information + the voice does sound much more like "it" at that part
Krfawy
After fixing storyboard issues it's time to rank this cute, adorable and relaxing mapset.

*Krfawy robi ranku-ranku na mapsecie Papsa, bo może. W
Topic Starter
Pappy
I'm idiot and I forgot to check the mapset myself before qualify, can someone disqualify this...?

I wanted the last four colours appear only in kiai, but after changing one NC it changed and I forgot about it... D:

But oh well, it's probably not possible to dq with this reason qwq Anyway thanks to everybody! :3
FlobuFlobs
Gratz qwq
Nozhomi

Pappy wrote:

I'm idiot and I forgot to check the mapset myself before qualify, can someone disqualify this...?
You still can ask you know, but if you think it's ok then ^^

Gratz (Krfawy 2nd shoot)
Mystyk
I never got a reply to my mod...(even though I wanted to rank it...) but congrats
Skyhmer
Gratz!
meii18
Congrats /w\
ErunamoJAZZ

Pappy wrote:

...But oh well, it's probably not possible to dq with this reason qwq ...
This is in Qualified, if you need a DQ, just ask to a QAT about this, btw, they rank this without a responce to Mystyk's mod... this is bad, imo.

Good Luck o/
Topic Starter
Pappy

Mystyk wrote:

I never got a reply to my mod...(even though I wanted to rank it...) but congrats
I am really sorry for this! Totally forgot to say that, I fixed everything from your mod without one thing (I don't remember which one...), just when I checked it I was like "uh I'll post reponse later" than I left this map and forgot to reply. I promise this won't happen again. D:
ac8129464363
you can dq on request within 12 hours or something, as we learned from fergas' map
Topic Starter
Pappy

deetz wrote:

you can dq on request within 12 hours or something, as we learned from fergas' map
I know this rule, but every QAT I requested this was too busy uh. D:
hehe
great map though. congratulations!

Mystyk

Pappy wrote:

Mystyk wrote:

I am really sorry for this! Totally forgot to say that, I fixed everything from your mod without one thing (I don't remember which one...), just when I checked it I was like "uh I'll post reponse later" than I left this map and forgot to reply. I promise this won't happen again. D:
It's fine I'm glad you fixed everything except one xD these new fast BNs taking away my ranks ;_; -.-" *runs*
PatZar
wow grazt pappi xD
mystyk mod my STD
KUURAhoshi
Ohh.. It's already ranked ? I'm too late..

But could you please remove "Cytus" from the tags ? This song has nothing to do with that..
Where's QAT ?
Topic Starter
Pappy

Kazamastar11 wrote:

But could you please remove "Cytus" from the tags ? This song has nothing to do with that..
Where's QAT ?
Deemo and Cytus are games from the same producers, so why not to add it? :P
KUURAhoshi

Pappy wrote:

Deemo and Cytus are games from the same producers, so why not to add it? :P
Hmm.. I agree with that, trust me i don't have a plan to unrank your map..
I just remember the last time i said that thing. (o.o scroll down)
Topic Starter
Pappy

Kazamastar11 wrote:

Hmm.. I agree with that, trust me i don't have a plan to unrank your map..
I just remember the last time i said that thing. (o.o scroll down)
This can't be unranked because it went out of qualified section. Tags are choose of the mapper, Cytus is somehow related to this map so I can keep it.
sheela

Kazamastar11 wrote:

Where's QAT ?
Removing and adding tags can be done online, but only QATs and other staffs (?) have the function.
KUURAhoshi

Pappy wrote:

This can't be unranked because it went out of qualified section. Tags are choose of the mapper, Cytus is somehow related to this map so I can keep it.
Ah, i see...
Well, sorry for that.. Have a nice day :)

sheela901 wrote:

Removing and adding tags can be done online, but only QATs and other staffs (?) have the function.
Directly from web ?
sheela

Kazamastar11 wrote:

sheela901 wrote:

Directly from web ?
From the beatmap page, yes. But those tags doesn't replace the tags in the .osu files. It's only online, so for example, if a new tag is added, when searching the tag in the beatmap listing, the beatmap will appear in the listing. But searching in the client, the beatmap will not appear. This is what you called "online tags".