forum

[Archived] Connection Problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Salvage
I just format my pc the other day and now i have connection problems , i get disconnected from bancho over and over again , and sometimes my scores don't get uploaded , it's very annoying .. any ideas?.

I put windwos vista in my new pc , that could be the problem , but i really doubt it.

Btw , sorry about my english , it's pretty bad :P.
-David
a
Randy96
Open port 13381, TCP. Also make sure no Antivirus programs are blocking your connection to osu!
Topic Starter
Salvage
I realliced something REALLY odd , i created another acc just to test and it doesn't happen with that acc , just with mine , i can play normal with that one .. it could be just a coincidence but i don't know .. my internet works fine , i can play all the rest of the games without problem , it's just osu.

Anyways i play with my other pc and i don't get disconnected with this acc , just in this computer.
anonymous_old
Are you sure you're using the right password?
Topic Starter
Salvage
What do you mean? I can enter my account , just get disconnected like this guy :

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=24205&hilit=disconnect

But a lot more often.

EDIT : Here is a picture of what happens :

This over and over again :(.
Pandemoniusz
I have the same problem and my connection works fine. This appears only in Osu!.
peppy
Get some packetloss stats for the osu! server and I will consider investigating further. Do a ping over 1000 times and then paste the results.

ping -n 1000 -l 1536 osu.ppy.sh