forum

vistlip - Yoru (TV-Size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ritsuru
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 18 апреля 2015 г. at 18:56:06

Artist: vistlip
Title: Yoru (TV-Size)
Source: 暁のヨナ
Tags: ending akatsuki no yona version 暁のヨナ Yona of the Dawn Yona: The girl standing in the blush of dawn tv size
BPM: 84
Filesize: 25746kb
Play Time: 01:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Midnight (1,71 stars, 102 notes)
  2. Sunset (1,4 stars, 79 notes)
  3. Yona's Dawn (2,19 stars, 168 notes)
Download: vistlip - Yoru (TV-Size)
Download: vistlip - Yoru (TV-Size) (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

ED1

- done
- done
- done
- ?

• Massive thanks
    ▪ Timing:
    LexiaLovesU ~
    ▪ Mods:
    DahplA ~
    yugijedi ~
    LixRei ~
    -TakoYaki- ~
LexiaLovesU
Hello I checked your timing

This is what it should be

good luck!
Topic Starter
Ritsuru

LexiaLovesU wrote:

Hello I checked your timing

This is what it should be

good luck!
Thank you!
I will change it.
DahplA
Hi, DahplA here posting from Jloughman14's and DahplA's Modding team. This is a response in regards to this request. Please be sure to vote here on how helpful our mod was.

General
  1. You need to make sure you fix the NCs and that they are consistent throughout the difficulties
  2. 01:03:307 Kiai time should start here
  3. 01:26:878 Remove this Kiai time section
Hard
  1. 00:04:378 (2) - Blanket
  2. 01:12:235 (1) - Remove one of the reverse arrows and add a circle
  3. 01:16:521 (2) - Make it symmetrical to 01:15:807 (1) -
  4. 00:06:164 (1) - Fix blanket
  5. 00:08:842 (4) - This part sounds off
  6. 00:37:949 (3) - Straighten this slider out
  7. 01:13:664 Add a circle
  8. 01:26:878 (1) - Slider should be here
Normal
  1. Distance spacing needs to be consistent throughout Normal difficulty (and Easy, but I haven't checked it). Please re-map this so the distance spacing stays the same in the whole map.
Topic Starter
Ritsuru

DahplA wrote:

Hi, DahplA here posting from Jloughman14's and DahplA's Modding team. This is a response in regards to this request. Please be sure to vote here on how helpful our mod was.

General
  1. You need to make sure you fix the NCs and that they are consistent throughout the difficulties since i am new to mapping please explain what "NC" is (sorry for dumb question)
  2. 01:03:307 Kiai time should start here fixed
  3. 01:26:878 Remove this Kiai time section fixed
    Hard
    1. 00:04:378 (2) - Blanket fixed
    2. 01:12:235 (1) - Remove one of the reverse arrows and add a circle fixed
    3. 01:16:521 (2) - Make it symmetrical to 01:15:807 (1) - fixed
    4. 00:06:164 (1) - Fix blanket fixed
    5. 00:08:842 (4) - This part sounds off tried to fix, i hope its better this way
    6. 00:37:949 (3) - Straighten this slider out fixed
    7. 01:13:664 Add a circle fixed
    8. 01:26:878 (1) - Slider should be here fixed
    Normal
    1. Distance spacing needs to be consistent throughout Normal difficulty (and Easy, but I haven't checked it). Please re-map this so the distance spacing stays the same in the whole map. will re-map tomorrow fixed
Thank you so much for modding this!
It was helpful.
DahplA

Rina-desu wrote:

DahplA wrote:

General
  1. You need to make sure you fix the NCs and that they are consistent throughout the difficulties since i am new to mapping please explain what "NC" is (sorry for dumb question)

NC is an acronym for New Combo. If you need further assistance for anything, I'd recommend going into the osu! chat room #modhelp.
yugijedi
Hey youuu~

From the one an only chaos modding team

Easy

First of all, try to use a consistent distance snap, and no ugly touches (00:54:735 (5,1) - like this). Overlaps are also not easy to read, try to avoid them in easy diff.

00:22:592 (1) - why not cange into a repeating slider (slider with an arrow at 00:22:949 - ). the voice of the man is strong enough here.

00:46:878 (1) - DON'T do that in easy don't place or end anything at blue ticks in easy.. minimum it should end at 00:47:235 -

01:20:092 (2,3) - so nothing like this or thjis 01:22:949 (2,3) -

01:20:807 (1) - this slider is not really beautiful.. and also it is hard for an easy player to exactly see where its path is..

01:26:342 (1) - end this spinner here 01:29:021 -

Normal

add a slider from here 00:28:664 - to 00:29:021 - the voice shouldn't be omitted

00:42:592 (1,2) - fix this blanket

01:13:307 (1) - why new combo here?

01:15:449 (2) - I think this one doesn't fit because the man sings to much thing for a easy slider like this :D

01:19:735 (1,2) - ugly overlap

01:26:164 - start spinner here :)

Hard

00:14:378 (1,1) - you need enough recovery time after spinners, look in the ranking criteria

00:31:521 (1,2,3) - they don't go with the voice.. there are strong voice changes. take a closer look here, you can fix it yourself :)

01:25:092 (3,4,5) - this is really hard to read.. don't stack them with different rhythm.

General

Change you diff names, the hard isn't a hard it's a normal.. I suggest to use cool selfmade diffnames, but what is important then, the player must understand the order of the diffs, which one is the hardest or the easiest and the thing in the middle. Don't do something like Normal 1 and normal 2 be creative~
Topic Starter
Ritsuru

yugijedi wrote:

Hey youuu~

From the one an only chaos modding team

Easy

First of all, try to use a consistent distance snap, and no ugly touches (00:54:735 (5,1) - like this). Overlaps are also not easy to read, try to avoid them in easy diff. fixed (i added a note instead of a slider in selected area & changed some overlaps (which i thought were hard to read as you said)

00:22:592 (1) - why not cange into a repeating slider (slider with an arrow at 00:22:949 - ). the voice of the man is strong enough here. nice idea. fixed

00:46:878 (1) - DON'T do that in easy don't place or end anything at blue ticks in easy.. minimum it should end at 00:47:235 - fixed (ended on red tick)

01:20:092 (2,3) - so nothing like this or thjis 01:22:949 (2,3) - removed

01:20:807 (1) - this slider is not really beautiful.. and also it is hard for an easy player to exactly see where its path is.. i tried to change so ended up with something like this:
01:26:342 (1) - end this spinner here 01:29:021 - fixed

Normal

add a slider from here 00:28:664 - to 00:29:021 - the voice shouldn't be omitted fixed

00:42:592 (1,2) - fix this blanket fixed

01:13:307 (1) - why new combo here? because i try to keep 3 - 4 notes in combos. or should i change it somehow?

01:15:449 (2) - I think this one doesn't fit because the man sings to much thing for a easy slider like this :D since i liked that slider i made it shorter and added some notes instead

01:19:735 (1,2) - ugly overlap i deleted that awful slider and made something like this
SPOILER
i think it looks really strange on screenshot ok

01:26:164 - start spinner here :) fixed ^.^

Hard

00:14:378 (1,1) - you need enough recovery time after spinners, look in the ranking criteria i left 1 spinner i think its fine now

00:31:521 (1,2,3) - they don't go with the voice.. there are strong voice changes. take a closer look here, you can fix it yourself :) i changed it somehow but i will think about this moment and maybe change again

01:25:092 (3,4,5) - this is really hard to read.. don't stack them with different rhythm. fixed

General

Change you diff names, the hard isn't a hard it's a normal.. I suggest to use cool selfmade diffnames, but what is important then, the player must understand the order of the diffs, which one is the hardest or the easiest and the thing in the middle. Don't do something like Normal 1 and normal 2 be creative~
i have a few ideas will change soon ^.^
Thank you so much for help! :oops:
Lurei
Alright, modding as requested from my queue.
Sorry for the delay. >.<

[Overview]

1. There isn't any sense in leaving Slider Velocity as 1.40 on all diffs. This is a value that can make map easier or harder, since it determinates sliders' speed (ofc) and can manipulate Distance Snap (since the Distance Snap -DS for short- is dependant of slider velocity -SV for short-). This value should (and actually, must) variate fairly on all diffs, to make them a bit easier or harder (depending of the diff you're mapping), and since it's slow BPM song you can place higher multipliers here. I'll suggest some values (what I would use), to make your map a bit more balanced in this aspect:
    1. Easy: 1.70
    2. Normal: 2.00
    3. Hard: 2.30
  2. Manipulating SV would shorten your sliders and mess up with your DS, forcing you to remap practically everything; but it's quite worthwhile, since you can make diffs harder (especifically talking about Normal and Hard now, since they are too easy for their respective diff right now). It can also let you experiment a bit more with sliders, since they wouldn't look so short anymore, letting you map more "fancy" shapes, patterns, blankets, etc.
  3. I suggest to look for custom hitsounds for the part at the very beginning, since those claps are unfitting to the music.
  4. And talking about hitsounds, having played and heard your diffs, it seems you aren't really applying hitsounds "properly", given the fact they are sometimes on places where they shouldn't be (example: 00:01:521 (2,5) - on Hard; you applied claps here, but the music doesn't really call for them on those beats). So now, I'll try to explain hitsounding to the best of my skill. If you have any doubt, you would do well on asking me or on reading this post: t/306177
    1. First things first, you need to keep in mind that hitsounding is encouraged, as a part of the Ranking Criteria, to give players proper sound feedback and to help them to keep a proper sense of rhythm (since everything would be so monotonous with the sound game does whenever you click something).
    2. Alright, let's start with the easiest hitsounds to apply (IMO), the claps. Applying them is easy, but it's kinda a repetitive process as they are the most used hitsounds on most mapsets. As for claps, they are commonly used every second and forth white tick (always counting big, white ticks as the first tick). A more graphical example would be this: http://puu.sh/gZngj.png (explanation for it would be: Arrows indicate where do you need to add a clap. Of course, you need to add a note first).
    3. On second place, there's the finish hitsound. Finishes are loud sounds (cymbals) commonly used to emphatize loud notes, *tss*-ish sounds, etc. A clear example of where you could place a finish is on 00:40:449 - (on all diffs), since you can clearly hear a strong, *tss*-ish sound here. Finishes are applied to the mapper's criteria, since you can only rely on your ears to apply them. So, listen closely to music and apply your hitsound as you see fit.
    4. And at last but not for least, the hardest-to-apply (IMO) hitsound, the whistle. Whistles have lots of uses, like emphatizing a certain instrument, emphasis on the kick beats (known as the main beats of the song; on osu! editor they are the first -big white tick- and third white tick), emphasis on a certain strong vocal, etc. Oh, well, this lets you know how complex it is to use them. I can't give you more of a general guideline for you to use here, so you need to apply them as you see fit, keeping in mind what I said.
    5. Oh, a last thing, before I forget. It's recommended to make your hitsounds consistent on every diff, meaning you should place the same hitsound on the same place on every diff. A pretty, easy way to guarrantee this is to use the hitsound copier from this page: t/131540
  5. I really recommend you to map the beginning part on Easy and Normal diffs, since all diffs should begin at the same spot and, honestly, there are nice ways to map that on easier diffs. It also can help you prevent marking you as "lazy" from other mappers ;w;.
  6. Oh yeah, before I forget I'll mention something about how you should apply the New Combos (or NC, for short). NCs are commonly applied when music changes it's pace, and it's a common pattern to NC every big white tick (will refer to them as downbeats from now on). This is a slow song, so that pattern should work well for this song.
  7. Hm, this should cover the general issues of every diff. Everything below is merely some suggestion of mine to kinda enhance a bit more the diffs.

[Easy]

1. 00:31:878 (4) - If I were you, I would avoid using more than a reverse on sliders, since beginners aren't still used to the mechanics of sliders, and per se multiple reverses would just confuse them more than something else. For them, it's quite ankward to merely hold slider all the way until it ends, and they don't know if the sliders can be reversed more than a single time, so it would be ankward to play for them. Keep this in mind and maybe replace second reverse with something else, like a circle.
  2. 00:57:592 (1,2,3) - Making patterns like this on an Easy isn't really a good idea, since the sliders are so close from each other and players can't really analize that many objects so close to each other yet. They can get easily confused and they might slider-break, miss second slider or maybe even die on their confusion. So, what you should do here is to separate the last slider from the first one. This is an example of what you can do, but there are many other patterns you can try. It just depends on your imagination. <3
  3. 01:11:164 (1,2) - You should really avoid to lead a player directly in a slider reverse since they still aren't fully used to the elements of the game, so seeing a reverse so close to the slider end would confuse them. Well, I simply suggest to pull that reverse away from the slider. How will you do that, it's up to you.
  4. 01:26:342 (1) - I pressume this spinner is following the vocals. If I'm wrong, then don't mind me; but if I'm right, you should end it on 01:28:307 - where vocal does change and end (yeah, it ends there; the rest is mere echo). It sounds better IMO.
  5. Out of all the diffs, I think this is the most clean one. It just has some little confusing places here and there, but rhythm is okay and flow isn't really bad. If anything, I think the NC and the hitsounds are the only real issue here.

[Normal]

1. 00:26:521 (1) - You should avoid multiple reverses on short sliders like this. It's kinda hard to play, since players aren't used to reverses yet (as I've stated on Easy), so placing a short slider with multiple reverses is kinda confusing for them, since they won't be able to see when slider will end repeating. So, you should remove a reverse and replace it with a circle or something else. It's the same for especially shorter sliders like 01:01:164 (3) -
  2. 00:40:449 (1,2,3) - You should really, really avoid triple stackings on Normal. Players learn how to read stacks on this kind of diff, but thay are still kinda hard to play for them (since they're still learning). If you want to stack something no matter what, try to only make it a double stack (yeah, just a stack of two notes).
  3. 00:54:021 (5,1,2) - You can make far better geometrical figures, y'know? It's kinda easy to make geometrical figures using a certain function in editor to create poligons. You can find them in the Compose tab, as the "Create Poligon Circles..." option. It helps you to create perfect triangles, squares, pentagons, hexagons and so on. I mention this function because it seems you're trying to make a triangle in this part, through it doesn't seem to be perfect.
  4. 01:26:164 (1) - Well... it's the same spinner thing I said on Easy. I still think it should end on 01:28:307 -
  5. The diff isn't that cool, but it isn't bad either IMO. It just needs a bit more polishing, but more mods can do the trick. General suggestions in "Overview" also apply here.

[Hard]

1. 00:11:878 (4,1,2) - The rhythm here feels pretty ankward to play and doesn't even follow the song at all, since you're skipping the important beat on 00:12:592 - . If possible, I would like to suggest this rhythm, since it flows and plays much better, and it isn't as confusing as your actual arrangement.
  2. 00:34:021 (1) - You used too much dots (or anchors) to create this slider. Three anchors are enough, and slider should look like this.
  3. 01:26:342 (1) - Same spinner thing as previous diffs.
  4. Okay, here's something I've noticed here: this diff lacks jumps. Hards usually hold some small jumps to challenge player, since it's part of the elements this diff should have. You can create jumps merely by disabling DS for a moment and then placing a note far away from previous one (remember they should be -small- jumps). But you can't just place jumps everywhere; you need to do it on places where you're emphatizing a loud beat. I'll use 00:47:592 (1,2) - as example, since second slider begins on a relatively strong beat. You can place those further away so that player needs to "jump" to the second slider by disabling the DS. You can place jumps to your criteria, but you shouldn't really place that many jumps.
  5. Oh yeah, before I forget: The white ticks are still important on Hard diffs, so don't toss them away using blue ticks, since the rhythm can be so ankward when you use blue ticks and not white ticks. I hope you keep that in mind. ;w;
  6. Other than the things above, this diff is okay. Problems from "Overview" apply here as well, tho.

Okay, I've finished to toss over small issues here, but if you analize and solve them, your mapset would be a bit more clean; and with more mods it can turn to be a ranked map on the end.
I'll leave other suggestions for other modders.

Good luck!
Topic Starter
Ritsuru
Wow. Thank you so much for your help! (and a lot of useful text)

LixRei wrote:

Alright, modding as requested from my queue.
Sorry for the delay. >.<

I changed SV as you said so currently i'm remapping everything.

Overview
  1. There isn't any sense in leaving Slider Velocity as 1.40 on all diffs. This is a value that can make map easier or harder, since it determinates sliders' speed (ofc) and can manipulate Distance Snap (since the Distance Snap -DS for short- is dependant of slider velocity -SV for short-). This value should (and actually, must) variate fairly on all diffs, to make them a bit easier or harder (depending of the diff you're mapping), and since it's slow BPM song you can place higher multipliers here. I'll suggest some values (what I would use), to make your map a bit more balanced in this aspect:
    1. Easy: 1.70 +
    2. Normal: 2.00 +
    3. Hard: 2.30 +
  2. Manipulating SV would shorten your sliders and mess up with your DS, forcing you to remap practically everything; but it's quite worthwhile, since you can make diffs harder (especifically talking about Normal and Hard now, since they are too easy for their respective diff right now). It can also let you experiment a bit more with sliders, since they wouldn't look so short anymore, letting you map more "fancy" shapes, patterns, blankets, etc.
  3. I suggest to look for custom hitsounds for the part at the very beginning, since those claps are unfitting to the music.
  4. And talking about hitsounds, having played and heard your diffs, it seems you aren't really applying hitsounds "properly", given the fact they are sometimes on places where they shouldn't be (example: 00:01:521 (2,5) - on Hard; you applied claps here, but the music doesn't really call for them on those beats). So now, I'll try to explain hitsounding to the best of my skill. If you have any doubt, you would do well on asking me or on reading this post: t/306177
    1. First things first, you need to keep in mind that hitsounding is encouraged, as a part of the Ranking Criteria, to give players proper sound feedback and to help them to keep a proper sense of rhythm (since everything would be so monotonous with the sound game does whenever you click something).
    2. Alright, let's start with the easiest hitsounds to apply (IMO), the claps. Applying them is easy, but it's kinda a repetitive process as they are the most used hitsounds on most mapsets. As for claps, they are commonly used every second and forth white tick (always counting big, white ticks as the first tick). A more graphical example would be this: http://puu.sh/gZngj.png (explanation for it would be: Arrows indicate where do you need to add a clap. Of course, you need to add a note first).
    3. On second place, there's the finish hitsound. Finishes are loud sounds (cymbals) commonly used to emphatize loud notes, *tss*-ish sounds, etc. A clear example of where you could place a finish is on 00:40:449 - (on all diffs), since you can clearly hear a strong, *tss*-ish sound here. Finishes are applied to the mapper's criteria, since you can only rely on your ears to apply them. So, listen closely to music and apply your hitsound as you see fit.
    4. And at last but not for least, the hardest-to-apply (IMO) hitsound, the whistle. Whistles have lots of uses, like emphatizing a certain instrument, emphasis on the kick beats (known as the main beats of the song; on osu! editor they are the first -big white tick- and third white tick), emphasis on a certain strong vocal, etc. Oh, well, this lets you know how complex it is to use them. I can't give you more of a general guideline for you to use here, so you need to apply them as you see fit, keeping in mind what I said.
    5. Oh, a last thing, before I forget. It's recommended to make your hitsounds consistent on every diff, meaning you should place the same hitsound on the same place on every diff. A pretty, easy way to guarrantee this is to use the hitsound copier from this page: t/131540
  5. I really recommend you to map the beginning part on Easy and Normal diffs, since all diffs should begin at the same spot and, honestly, there are nice ways to map that on easier diffs. It also can help you prevent marking you as "lazy" from other mappers ;w;.
  6. Oh yeah, before I forget I'll mention something about how you should apply the New Combos (or NC, for short). NCs are commonly applied when music changes it's pace, and it's a common pattern to NC every big white tick (will refer to them as downbeats from now on). This is a slow song, so that pattern should work well for this song.
  7. Hm, this should cover the general issues of every diff. Everything below is merely some suggestion of mine to kinda enhance a bit more the diffs.
Thank you so much for the help and a large explanation! I'll take a note 'bout this.

Easy
  1. 00:31:878 (4) - If I were you, I would avoid using more than a reverse on sliders, since beginners aren't still used to the mechanics of sliders, and per se multiple reverses would just confuse them more than something else. For them, it's quite ankward to merely hold slider all the way until it ends, and they don't know if the sliders can be reversed more than a single time, so it would be ankward to play for them. Keep this in mind and maybe replace second reverse with something else, like a circle. +
  2. 00:57:592 (1,2,3) - Making patterns like this on an Easy isn't really a good idea, since the sliders are so close from each other and players can't really analize that many objects so close to each other yet. They can get easily confused and they might slider-break, miss second slider or maybe even die on their confusion. So, what you should do here is to separate the last slider from the first one. This is an example of what you can do, but there are many other patterns you can try. It just depends on your imagination. <3 +
  3. 01:11:164 (1,2) - You should really avoid to lead a player directly in a slider reverse since they still aren't fully used to the elements of the game, so seeing a reverse so close to the slider end would confuse them. Well, I simply suggest to pull that reverse away from the slider. How will you do that, it's up to you. +
  4. 01:26:342 (1) - I pressume this spinner is following the vocals. If I'm wrong, then don't mind me; but if I'm right, you should end it on 01:28:307 - where vocal does change and end (yeah, it ends there; the rest is mere echo). It sounds better IMO. +
  5. Out of all the diffs, I think this is the most clean one. It just has some little confusing places here and there, but rhythm is okay and flow isn't really bad. If anything, I think the NC and the hitsounds are the only real issue here.

Normal
  1. 00:26:521 (1) - You should avoid multiple reverses on short sliders like this. It's kinda hard to play, since players aren't used to reverses yet (as I've stated on Easy), so placing a short slider with multiple reverses is kinda confusing for them, since they won't be able to see when slider will end repeating. So, you should remove a reverse and replace it with a circle or something else. It's the same for especially shorter sliders like 01:01:164 (3) - +
  2. 00:40:449 (1,2,3) - You should really, really avoid triple stackings on Normal. Players learn how to read stacks on this kind of diff, but thay are still kinda hard to play for them (since they're still learning). If you want to stack something no matter what, try to only make it a double stack (yeah, just a stack of two notes). +
  3. 00:54:021 (5,1,2) - You can make far better geometrical figures, y'know? It's kinda easy to make geometrical figures using a certain function in editor to create poligons. You can find them in the Compose tab, as the "Create Poligon Circles..." option. It helps you to create perfect triangles, squares, pentagons, hexagons and so on. I mention this function because it seems you're trying to make a triangle in this part, through it doesn't seem to be perfect. +
  4. 01:26:164 (1) - Well... it's the same spinner thing I said on Easy. I still think it should end on 01:28:307 - +
  5. The diff isn't that cool, but it isn't bad either IMO. It just needs a bit more polishing, but more mods can do the trick. General suggestions in "Overview" also apply here.

Hard
  1. 00:11:878 (4,1,2) - The rhythm here feels pretty ankward to play and doesn't even follow the song at all, since you're skipping the important beat on 00:12:592 - . If possible, I would like to suggest this rhythm, since it flows and plays much better, and it isn't as confusing as your actual arrangement. +
  2. 00:34:021 (1) - You used too much dots (or anchors) to create this slider. Three anchors are enough, and slider should look like this. +
  3. 01:26:342 (1) - Same spinner thing as previous diffs. +
  4. Okay, here's something I've noticed here: this diff lacks jumps. Hards usually hold some small jumps to challenge player, since it's part of the elements this diff should have. You can create jumps merely by disabling DS for a moment and then placing a note far away from previous one (remember they should be -small- jumps). But you can't just place jumps everywhere; you need to do it on places where you're emphatizing a loud beat. I'll use 00:47:592 (1,2) - as example, since second slider begins on a relatively strong beat. You can place those further away so that player needs to "jump" to the second slider by disabling the DS. You can place jumps to your criteria, but you shouldn't really place that many jumps. +
  5. Oh yeah, before I forget: The white ticks are still important on Hard diffs, so don't toss them away using blue ticks, since the rhythm can be so ankward when you use blue ticks and not white ticks. I hope you keep that in mind. ;w; +
  6. Other than the things above, this diff is okay. Problems from "Overview" apply here as well, tho.

Okay, I've finished to toss over small issues here, but if you analize and solve them, your mapset would be a bit more clean; and with more mods it can turn to be a ranked map on the end.
I'll leave other suggestions for other modders.

Good luck!
Thank you again for all explains. You helped me alot!
-TakoYaki-
NM request,Sorry for the super late mod :o

[General]
01:26:342 - the spinner should be longer since the song is still fading out.

[Sunset]
00:03:307 (3) - replace this with a slider since it matches the guitar
00:10:449 (3) - add a note here to match the guitar
00:24:735 (1) - This shape can be improved, facing 00:24:021 (3) for a better flow
00:33:307 (5) - this should be a downbeat, put something that is clickable like a note or sliderhead
00:29:021 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - This combo is too long
00:35:449 (6) - NC here ^^^
00:31:878 (1) - NC here ^^^
00:40:449 (1,2,3) - sounds kinda weird, try this?
00:47:592 (2,3) - Would be better if the shapes are the same
01:02:592 - add a slider to match the vocal here

[Midnight]
00:07:235 (2) - This is weird,Move it to 00:07:592 and remove the reverse should work well.
00:22:949 (4) - you shouldn't start a slider here, sounds weird. Shorten it and move it to 00:23:307 should work well.
00:31:521 (3) - same issue ^^^
00:39:735 - adding a slider here matching the guitar should sound better
00:42:949 (5) - Weird ~~~~~

[Yona's Dawn]

00:05:985 (6) - this is not necessary since nothing's there
00:28:664 - add a slider here sounds better
00:29:021 (11,12) - weird, too many reverses
00:22:592 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14) - too many combosssssss
00:31:164 (1,2) - a short slider with a long slider sounds weird, try this?
01:01:878 (1) - The music didn't slow down here, keep the SV here?
^^01:02:949 - if you wanna keep it, add a note here should be okay ._.
01:13:307 (4,5) - only two note here sounds weird, since you can still hear guitar here 01:13:664

Basically I think your map is working fine,but you have to work on the some minor issues I mentioned above :D Hope you can get your map ranked :D Good luck~~~
Topic Starter
Ritsuru
^^

-TakoYaki- wrote:

NM request,Sorry for the super late mod :o it's fine!

SPOILER
[General]
01:26:342 - the spinner should be longer since the song is still fading out. ohhh this spinner... moved to 01:29:021

[Sunset]
00:03:307 (3) - replace this with a slider since it matches the guitar fixed
00:10:449 (3) - add a note here to match the guitar fixed
00:24:735 (1) - This shape can be improved, facing 00:24:021 (3) for a better flow fixed i made it straight should be fine
00:33:307 (5) - this should be a downbeat, put something that is clickable like a note or sliderhead fixed i added a note and after a slider lol i hope its looks not ugly ok
00:29:021 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - This combo is too long
00:35:449 (6) - NC here ^^^ fixed
00:31:878 (1) - NC here ^^^ fixed
00:40:449 (1,2,3) - sounds kinda weird, try this? fixed i like this variation, thanks ^-^
00:47:592 (2,3) - Would be better if the shapes are the same fixed
01:02:592 - add a slider to match the vocal here fixed

[Midnight]
00:07:235 (2) - This is weird,Move it to 00:07:592 and remove the reverse should work well. fixed thanks!
00:22:949 (4) - you shouldn't start a slider here, sounds weird. Shorten it and move it to 00:23:307 should work well. fixed
00:31:521 (3) - same issue ^^^ fixed
00:39:735 - adding a slider here matching the guitar should sound better fixed
00:42:949 (5) - Weird ~~~~~ tried to fix

[Yona's Dawn]

00:05:985 (6) - this is not necessary since nothing's there fixed
00:28:664 - add a slider here sounds better fixed
00:29:021 (11,12) - weird, too many reverses well, i tried to fix it..
00:22:592 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14) - too many combosssssss fixed
00:31:164 (1,2) - a short slider with a long slider sounds weird, try this? fixed
01:01:878 (1) - The music didn't slow down here, keep the SV here? fixed
^^01:02:949 - if you wanna keep it, add a note here should be okay ._. fixed the thing above so didnt add a note here^^
01:13:307 (4,5) - only two note here sounds weird, since you can still hear guitar here 01:13:664 fixed

Basically I think your map is working fine,but you have to work on the some minor issues I mentioned above :D Hope you can get your map ranked :D Good luck~~~ Thank you so much! ~ I'll do my best hehe ^^
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.