forum

Middle to index finger

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dashesd
Recently i've been trying to change my primary tapping finger from Mid to index finger due to the increased speed it gave, but the problem is when triples or streams come up

Normally with my Middle finger, tiples = zxz zxz zxz zxz
and i always start streams beginning with my middle finger (z), but when single tapping with my index finger, the middle finger always trys to tap first in triples/streams due to muscle memory and my fingers get tied up.

Just wondering to players who have both used their mid/index finger if they start triples/streams with their index finger when single tapping with index , and start triples/stream with their mid finger when single tapping with their middle finger, as i've heard some people use different fingers in diff circumstances ( due to better acc/speed).

Any tips/advice or personal experiences are appreciated, thanks
Bauxe
How recent is recent? Changes like this usually take at least a few weeks to adjust to.
cheezstik
I single tap with index and start triples and streams with index, but I can usually start streams with middle and it's fine (Probably not triples, gets confusing). I used to single tap with middle though which probably makes it easier, I changed to index even though it was less comfortable cos I saw that most people single tapped with index. I could probably single tap faster with middle but I'm used to index now.
RaneFire

cheezstik wrote:

but I can usually start streams with middle and it's fine (Probably not triples, gets confusing).
The reason for this is that there are a lot of patterns follow through from sliders into a stream while holding your index, meaning your middle finger intiates the streaming action on occasion.