forum

[Archived] Osu! Editor Test mode for Mania

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xNinjaKittyx
Problem Details:

Now here's what i was doing before I got this weird bug.

So initially I forgot to put this map as a Mania map, and originally has the original Osu! gamemode.
After switching over to Mania on the same "map" it has several problems.

2. When I go into test mode, all notes are stuck at the bottom of the screen and you end up missing everything
3. I don't know if this is related to the problem but I can't seem to put in a video

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

"NEVERMIND"

"All notes are stuck on bottom"

osu! version: 20150113.5cuttingedge

EDIT: I don't know what new Combo does, so I'm not gonna mention it. I don't know if its used for mania or not LOL
Rei Hakurei
New combo in mania = useless

btw, check your scrolling speed first.
Topic Starter
xNinjaKittyx
My scrolling rate is 20 (fixed)

I'm pretty sure that wasn't the problem though.

I finally fixed the glitch when I first went into a normal song first and then went back to editor. Then it went back to normal.

But for some reason, when i first created the project and tested it, it put all the notes on the very bottom and the notes didn't scroll, they just stayed at the bottom until they were supposed to be hit, then they disappeared.
Bobbias

xNinjaKittyx wrote:

My scrolling rate is 20 (fixed)

I'm pretty sure that wasn't the problem though.

I finally fixed the glitch when I first went into a normal song first and then went back to editor. Then it went back to normal.

But for some reason, when i first created the project and tested it, it put all the notes on the very bottom and the notes didn't scroll, they just stayed at the bottom until they were supposed to be hit, then they disappeared.
This is a glitch I've seen a few times myself. Testplay will sometimes just randomly render all the notes at the bottom of the screen, but you can still 'play' the map, because it's still working as if the notes were where they're supposed to be. It;s a purely graphical glitch. No idea what causes it though.