forum

Kitsune^2 - Rock My Emotions

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CheZDa
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2. toukokuuta 2010 at 20:51:45

Artist: Kitsune^2
Title: Rock My Emotions
Tags: Renard Queenston Xgor
BPM: 135,11
Filesize: 3499kb
Play Time: 02:50
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (5 stars, 514 notes)
  2. Normal (4,1 stars, 218 notes)
  3. Xgor's Easy (1,63 stars, 106 notes)
Download: Kitsune^2 - Rock My Emotions
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
:3

09.04.: Stacked some notes n stuff, Hard done? Ignore Normal for now, fixed audio not working...
10.04.: Finished Normal, needs hitsounds... and it's kinda crappy :F
16.04.: added hitsounds to Normal
30.04.: mapped the rest of the song in Hard (it came out pretty boring though :/) + couple fixes
02.05.: Added Xgor's Easy + bpm change + changed the end part in Hard (stacking made it look ugly)
Arusha Shuna
unless you wanna storyboard it, delete the .osb file
no errors (i think) STAR!
Thunderstorm
NIce one, i can't find something wrong
Xgor
Renard :>>>>

Well there is a guideline nowadays that says that you need a difficulity with 3,00 stars and lower so you need to make one (Otherwise I can try to make one as i like the song)

[Tags]
Add Renard Queenston to tags because that is the composers real name and he is mostly know as Renard :)

[Mp3]
Please fade out the mp3 or map the rest of the song, A minute is unused after the map ends.

[Both difficulites]
01:27:023 (1) and 01:34:127 (1) - Those spinners are pretty long and tiering (Mainly for Hard) and those parts still seems pretty mappable though.
Those spinners works pretty good though so if you want to keep the do it.

[Normal]
01:47:668 (4) - Move this one grid down (And the beats after it) one grid down to align to (3)?
Kinda wished you used some more hitsounds but it's fine

[Hard]
Great.

Well, the only mayor thing you need to do is making a easy otherwise it's ready.
Well great map so here's a star.
*star*
Topic Starter
CheZDa
Well I suck horribly at making easy difficulties, so if you'd like to make one, that would be awesome.

I think I'll map the rest of the song, at least in hard.
Xgor
Ok then, here's my easy.
Download: Kitsune^2 - Rock My Emotions (CheZDa) [Xgor's Easy].osu
Feel free to deny it if you don't like it.
I tried out a bit and 135,08 (Without a second un-inherited timing section) sounds better to me and i used it for my difficulity but if it sounds wrong to you, change it back to your timing.

Edit:Also, add Xgor to tags in all the difficulites (Including mine as I forgot :P ) because It should be added as I made the Easy.
Topic Starter
CheZDa
Added, also I think the correct bpm is 135,11. With 135,08 it goes off sync in the end.

Edit: I wish I wasn't so lazy, after playing couple good maps and then mine, it feels so half-assed (because it is)... :cry:
Encrypto
I hope you wont quit this Map.
I want to make another Hard,or even maybe an Insane for this map.Please,Can I? ;)

Oh,and I cant find any errors.
Topic Starter
CheZDa
Sure, the more the better... Though I'm busy with other stuff atm so I won't be trying to get people to play the map.
Xgor
Aww, it's graveyarded.
Invert Tails Prower
Yes just what I was looking for. Thank you for putting this up. :3
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.