forum

Only vote for maps YOU HAVE PLAYED :D

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pelaaja_X
While the headline is a really good principle I completely agree, the following happened to me:

I was voting for the best of 2014, and checked, "wow so many maps!", more than 200... Then I read: "beatmaps you played:" and realized they were all familiar to me and included only a smal portion of all beatmaps. Really there must be a significantly larger amount of maps totally, right?

How many beatmaps did YOU play last year?

...plus which were the best ones?
Aurani
How about - vittu. :V
Vuelo Eluko

Aurani wrote:

How about - vittu. :V
"kind of" hard
VoidnOwO
:oops:
Aurani
It would be fun trying to read that out loud when I have absolutely no knowledge of the language, what-so-ever. :V

So, I basically translated it back and forth between about 15 languages, and found some disturbing things in the final product:

What I have to prostitute? You know we trained a Finnish high, secret way, though several ways Al Qaeda, and are assured that more than 300 guns. The Chimp Have Fun in trained to fight, and everything I tarkkatähtääjä in Finland. It may be my new destination. You will have a way never seen meerahaas, look for the word. Do you think you can get rid of this year, and the Internet? Please try again, stupid. As we discussed, I organized a secret viral accomplish this is to Finland and the IP address now in place, to better prepare for the wind was mato.Myrsky bit 'strange when you call life. The boy died. They can be anywhere, at any time, can kill more than five hundred different, and that only hands. I taught unarmed combat tree, but I can not get all weapons Finland weapons, and all my strength against him just that my ass out of the area, even a little 'belly. D. The only way, I do not know what crime again to meet with comments on the tongue "according" will be given to you, perhaps mbizifa. But I could not, you know, now pay the price, and stupid. Evil and I do not want to destroy. The boy died.

"The boy died" - twice.
Friendan

Aurani wrote:

It would be fun trying to read that out loud when I have absolutely no knowledge of the language, what-so-ever. :V

So, I basically translated it back and forth between about 15 languages, and found some disturbing things in the final product:

What I have to prostitute? You know we trained a Finnish high, secret way, though several ways Al Qaeda, and are assured that more than 300 guns. The Chimp Have Fun in trained to fight, and everything I tarkkatähtääjä in Finland. It may be my new destination. You will have a way never seen meerahaas, look for the word. Do you think you can get rid of this year, and the Internet? Please try again, stupid. As we discussed, I organized a secret viral accomplish this is to Finland and the IP address now in place, to better prepare for the wind was mato.Myrsky bit 'strange when you call life. The boy died. They can be anywhere, at any time, can kill more than five hundred different, and that only hands. I taught unarmed combat tree, but I can not get all weapons Finland weapons, and all my strength against him just that my ass out of the area, even a little 'belly. D. The only way, I do not know what crime again to meet with comments on the tongue "according" will be given to you, perhaps mbizifa. But I could not, you know, now pay the price, and stupid. Evil and I do not want to destroy. The boy died.

"The boy died" - twice.
It's the Navy Seal Copypasta
Aurani

Friendan wrote:

It's the Navy Seal Copypasta
I know that much. :p
silmarilen
i played 727 different mapsets from 2014
Vuelo Eluko
i threw my vote away on https://osu.ppy.sh/s/117027 becos its the best dt map of 2014 but no1 saw it
silmarilen
dung eater
OctagonCollaboration - 8 Sides of Nico Nico Douga
Halozy - Kanshou no Matenrou
Buta-Otome - Dark Road
a_hisa - Anhedonia
Nhato - Miss You
B1rd
Topic Starter
Pelaaja_X

Riince wrote:

i threw my vote away on https://osu.ppy.sh/s/117027 becos its the best dt map of 2014 but no1 saw it
That's why you should vote for it - if it wasn't popular, the ones that saw it can make a difference :)

B1rd wrote:

I'm going to have to test a bit before I use all my votes. So far these are my favourites:

dj TAKA - snow storm
-45 - A
MiddleIsland - Achromat
Hanatan - Airman ga Taosenai (SOUND HOLIC Ver.)
SYNC.ART'S - Road to Departure
Foreground Eclipse - I Bet You'll Forget That Even If You Noticed That
Airman was truly one of the best Taiko maps, others I haven't played. :D

jaaakb wrote:

OctagonCollaboration - 8 Sides of Nico Nico Douga
Halozy - Kanshou no Matenrou
Buta-Otome - Dark Road
a_hisa - Anhedonia
Nhato - Miss You
Dark road <3 it was my absolute favourite Taiko of 2014
Birdy
Igorrr - Double Monk [Sieg]
Maffalda - pensamento tipico de esquerda caviar [Blue Dragon]
Nero's Day At Disneyland - No Money Down, Low Monthly Payments [grumd]
Porter Robinson - Sad Machine [Ayu]
Rchetype - V Is For [Blue Dragon]
Receptor - Beautiful Lie [fergas] (my favourite, by far)
sakuzyo - Scattered Rose [Leader]
Tapage - ML7W [Tear]
Bweh
They were all terrible
Corin
I think I played neu and that was it.
And only because it's ritual for me.
Topic Starter
Pelaaja_X

Brian OA wrote:

They were all terrible
How?