NO
21.74%
HARD BUT MANAGEABLE
6.52%
HARD BUT LETS DO THIS
15.22%
DUDE WHY SO EASY
8.70%
UM WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU MAKE THE MAPS SO WIERD?
39.13%
Total votes: 46
Polling ended
show more
Minhtam

Zak wrote:

Wouldn't it make more sense to have mod pools instead of force everyone to use it? by forcing every single person to use it you kinda screw over anyone who's bad at that mod, I for example am absolute garbage at HR so I'm probably going to lose in round 2
Rayden, you gotta follow this guys' advice. Hard to go against one of the best CTB players in the USA.
DeletedUser_500696

Zak wrote:

Wouldn't it make more sense to have mod pools instead of force everyone to use it? by forcing every single person to use it you kinda screw over anyone who's bad at that mod, I for example am absolute garbage at HR so I'm probably going to lose in round 2
Go hard or go home huee
Serdna
Comby
Kisetsunotori

-Kurisu- wrote:

Zak wrote:

Go hard or go home huee

;w; nuu
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
MIM [-MrBlack-] 942 pp
-Whitewolf- 3,060pp
Serdna 1680 PP
CombustionZ 3749pp

Accepted

Zak's advice is taken strongly innto concideration but this tournament like i said stays as is and the next one we will set it as Zak recommends. Reason for this is the tournament has had enough modding for february

Thanks for your sup0port and understanding
TacoDeBuche
When starts?
blacklotus
blacklotus ~
4394 pp~
Zak
I'm likely going to be unable to play due to my new job which is going to take away all of my free time, so I guess just keep me in and whoever would go against me can just get a free pass to round 2
Doom-
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
blacklotus 4394
Doom- 3,709pp

Accepted
TacoDeBuche
CombustionZ---3749pp, DILULI CUP

Setomi----------3600pp, AxE's CUP?

Its this availible?
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

TacoDeBuche wrote:

CombustionZ---3749pp, DILULI CUP

Setomi----------3600pp, AxE's CUP?

Its this availible?

Thank you. I have fixed it
Doom-
1) is Doom- not Doom :)

2) CombustionZ use std pp to register,
please check it.
brockword
brockword
I was the first race , hoping to be elected on , what time is the game ??
Maps are playing the hardest difficulty ?
Zak
As Doom- pointed out this is another reason why telling people to sign up and post their pp is pointless as several people will not see that this is a catch the beat tournament, and if it wasn't for other people checking for you, you would have never noticed.

This is going to come off as harsh probably but you need to work on both your structuring of a tournament and the work you put into it as well. Maybe if you weren't trying to host 5-6 tournaments at once you would be able to focus more on making one work right. Have someone with plenty of free time work on it, as it takes effort to go through signups and make sure there are no issues there, you need map selectors for tournaments as well unless you yourself play the mode it's for enough to understand what's good for both high ranking and lower ranking players to play and what's fair for each mod pool.

Tournaments take time and a lot of effort to host right, I'm not saying you can't but it's going to be highly unlikely as long as you're splitting your attention between so many.

If you have members with a good understanding of the mode they play, maybe have them host it, I'm not going to point out everything you need to fix, as you can learn a lot by just looking at how successful tournaments are handled. I'll leave this here as an example.
Acc3l-
Hello :D

Name: kira19

2822pp

AxE DemonAngel

brockword wrote:

brockword
1715pp
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/2890949
accepted , thanks.
AxE DemonAngel

kira19 wrote:

Hello :D

Name: kira19

2822pp

Accepted , thanks.
Doom-

brockword wrote:

I was the first race , hoping to be elected on , what time is the game ??
Maps are playing the hardest difficulty ?
You can check the maps difficult on home page.
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

Zak wrote:

As Doom- pointed out this is another reason why telling people to sign up and post their pp is pointless as several people will not see that this is a catch the beat tournament, and if it wasn't for other people checking for you, you would have never noticed.

This is going to come off as harsh probably but you need to work on both your structuring of a tournament and the work you put into it as well. Maybe if you weren't trying to host 5-6 tournaments at once you would be able to focus more on making one work right. Have someone with plenty of free time work on it, as it takes effort to go through signups and make sure there are no issues there, you need map selectors for tournaments as well unless you yourself play the mode it's for enough to understand what's good for both high ranking and lower ranking players to play and what's fair for each mod pool.

Tournaments take time and a lot of effort to host right, I'm not saying you can't but it's going to be highly unlikely as long as you're splitting your attention between so many.

If you have members with a good understanding of the mode they play, maybe have them host it, I'm not going to point out everything you need to fix, as you can learn a lot by just looking at how successful tournaments are handled. I'll leave this here as an example.
Team Administration per tournament are here so relax and watch how we operate :)
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
We are currently focusing on std and ctb all other tournaments are soon to be removed from action CTB and STD mode tournaments for future of CaVe Hosting only :)
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

Zak wrote:

Std and CTB Tournaments are all we run now :)

one team dedicated to std with an overseer and one team for ctb with an overseer. We will not host any other game modes until we have a team for the Modes

Thank you for your insight ZAK
bourr
Cowboy
Jusenkyo

3657pp

Jusenkyo
Doqtor Kirby
I am going to need to drop this one. School and life are getting in the way just a tad.
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
bourr 1629pp
Jusenkyo 3657pp

accepted

Doqtor Kirby Removed
iiyo
If there is not enough players in the top 50 or 100 in this tourney which i've only seen 2 including zak and setomi (setomi is 146) I probably will drop out due to it being one-sided.
nanamochi-
Hello.
[1shot]FlyingCt
PP: 3146
[1shot]FlyingCt
Ponchiwi
Name: Ponchiwi

3,344pp

Ponchiwi

Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
Storm- No need to fear

We are adjusting cups accordingly

Fixated Cup

4 spots required

collapsed text
zak 6800
Storm- 6000
Kurisu 5000
Junier 4825

AxE Cup

collapsed text
blacklotus 4394
zerkarian 3700
Doom 3,709
Jusenkyo 3657pp
Setomi 3600
Ponchiwi 3,344pp

DILULI Cup

collapsed text
12 spots available
2 more min requirement

-Whitewolf- 3,060pp
lanki33 3500
black-Ninja3000 3500
I-OKABE-I 3400
kisetsunotori 3400
hoodie 3300
-zog- 3200
vesrenth 2978
TacoDeBuche -2827
bennyBananas 2400

Gravis Cup

collapsed text
7 spots available

Lintex 1936
Smudgerox 1900
Serdna 1680
bourr 1629pp
Soner 1503 Last cup Champion
AxE Demonangel 1500
VongolaXI 1500
minhtam1638 1488
lesher 1400
AxE Rayden 1200
Index 1100
MIM [-MrBlack-] 942
gauche95 758
Minhtam1638 538
Doqtor Kirby 250
Meliodas Dragon 2
CombustionZ 0
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
12 hours to register left from this post. Join in and we are happy to accomodate more cups if required as our main focus is CTB and STD
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden
Fixated Cup

2 spots min

collapsed text
zak 6800
Storm- 6000
Kurisu 5000
Junier 4825
blacklotus 4394

AxE Cup

collapsed text
zerkarian 3700
Doom 3,709
Jusenkyo 3657pp
Setomi 3600
Ponchiwi 3,344pp
lanki33 3500
black-Ninja3000 3500
I-OKABE-I 3400
kisetsunotori 3400
lanki33 3500

DILULI Cup

collapsed text
12 spots available
2 more min requirement

hoodie 3300
-zog- 3200
-Whitewolf- 3,060pp
vesrenth 2978
TacoDeBuche -2827
bennyBananas 2400

Gravis Cup

collapsed text
7 spots available

Lintex 1936
Smudgerox 1900
Serdna 1680
bourr 1629pp
Soner 1503 Last cup Champion
AxE Demonangel 1500
VongolaXI 1500
minhtam1638 1488
lesher 1400
AxE Rayden 1200
Index 1100
MIM [-MrBlack-] 942
gauche95 758
Minhtam1638 538
Doqtor Kirby 250
Meliodas Dragon 2
CombustionZ 0

Latest Cup Players and cups any queries Please contact me directly
brockword
A little bit of time left, I want to cancel my current game, sorry
Topic Starter
AxE Rayden

brockword wrote:

A little bit of time left, I want to cancel my current game, sorry

Withdrawn Correctly Thank you
nanamochi-
Was I accepted?
Ryou ark
phew, glad i saw this before the deadline :D

i'd like to join if i can

1567pp

Ryou ark
Prieto
Check the posts you are missing people Axe Rayden
Lanki
Hi want to cancel my registration since i dont really have time and taking a break, have other things to do sorry :( good luck to the rest tho ;)
show more