forum

Private Skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nimthia
so ive been trying too figure out for awhile how to successfully make a skin but to be honest it seems too complicated for me at my current understanding of photoshop. So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to personally make me a private skin. id 100% be willing too pay for your work as well. Let me know if interested. Thanks!
Bauxe
Why do you want a private skin? Why not just go with one of the thousands of already made skins? Or even just mix-and-match a bunch of them to get something you like?
Fatal3ty
Skin elements there is more than enough. Since you can just drag the files from other skin replaced.

I have a homemade skin and it costs a lot of work, though I have no experience with Photoshop or other graphics programs. I've just tried and tried again and again, until it has become well. Why do not you try it yourself?

To look up there for a template Skin from Peppy. :)
OsuMe65
Hmm... Acutally , you can survive the terror of Photoshop if you know the basics (the complicated stuff will come to you, "literally") And by the way, don't be afraid to copy from YouTube tutorials. ;) I began my skinning after watching a YT video tutorial (until now, I still rely on those vids)

Anyway, the cheapest way was mentioned in the earlier posts: just mash some skins up and keep it for yourself. The second one is to learn Ps (Photoshop) and skin for yourself/the community. Although skinning takes time, your efforts will be paid here in the forums (esp. if you're the one who made it).

Take it or leave it. It's up to you...
Chaoslitz

OsuMe65 wrote:

Hmm... Acutally , you can survive the terror of Photoshop if you know the basics (the complicated stuff will come to you, "literally") And by the way, don't be afraid to copy from YouTube tutorials. ;) I began my skinning after watching a YT video tutorial (until now, I still rely on those bids)

Anyway, the cheapest way was mentioned in the earlier posts: just mash some skins up and keep it for yourself. The second one is to learn Ps (Photoshop) and skin for yourself/the community. Although skinning takes time, your efforts will be paid here in the forums (esp. if you're the one who made it).

same.
terror of photoshop
lit120
Well, it is not easy if you do any element in high level to create. Basic ones are the most perfect one to create
Demmon

Chaoslitz wrote:

OsuMe65 wrote:

Hmm... Acutally , you can survive the terror of Photoshop if you know the basics (the complicated stuff will come to you, "literally") And by the way, don't be afraid to copy from YouTube tutorials. ;) I began my skinning after watching a YT video tutorial (until now, I still rely on those bids)

same.
terror of photoshop
same here
terror of animated things w/ photoshop
manjumochi

OsuMe65 wrote:

Hmm... Acutally , you can survive the terror of Photoshop if you know the basics (the complicated stuff will come to you, "literally") And by the way, don't be afraid to copy from YouTube tutorials. ;) I began my skinning after watching a YT video tutorial (until now, I still rely on those vids)

True.