:D
tsuka
8-)
Clare
nice map!
star~
Garven
[General]
Folder is over 20 mb. Try to trim it down. Maybe reduce the quality on the larger png files, or reduce the quality of the MP3 file a little bit (it's currently BIGGER than the video.)
The mod selection images won't be used, so you may as well remove them.
This type of sliderball skin doesn't fit well to me for this game, mostly because it's hard to tell when you're actually on a slider or not, so when you have note stacked on sliders, it's very difficult to tell when you're actually using the slider or not. This led to a lot of annoying misses that otherwise wouldn't have happened. Also, the addition of the hit images makes things more confusing as they have a circle around them too. Mixed with approach circles, it makes this tough to read for me.
A lot of copy/paste for the harder difficulties. =/

[Nazo]
Your first note doesn't start on a white tick. =/ Move it to 00:01:149.
No spinners used... try to add one in to get some score variation.
So short. :(

[Uso]
Your first note doesn't start on a white tick. =/ Move it to 00:01:149.
No spinners used... try to add one in to get some score variation.
The slider ball skin I mentioned really makes the beginning of this difficulty harder than it should be.
00:30:967 (7) - New combo
00:34:087 (8) - New combo
01:48:632 (7) - ^
01:51:753 (8) - ^
01:59:727 (5) - ^
02:02:501 (6) - ^

[Shinjitsu]
00:42:062 (5) - New combo
00:46:049 (4,5) - Spacing. You have the exact spacing but twice as fast suddenly... it doesn't translate well with the song.
00:47:783 (1,2,3) - ^
Eh, you end up using it a lot through the song. It makes a lot more sense during the Kiai times, at least.
01:59:727 (5) - New combo
02:08:742 (1) - If anything, these sliders during this part of the song feel much better with jumps rather than the faster notes that you've been using.
03:11:152 (1) - Come now, at least for the third time the chorus comes up, you can map something a little different instead of copy/paste.
04:05:934 (3) - I don't think this is rankable.

[Ai]
01:02:865 (3,4) - At least move these two's position a bit to continue the creeping motion you set up.
01:23:842 (2,3) - Not an intuitive jump. =/
04:01:080 (3) - Make the corners turn on the beat instead of having the small part hanging off at the end.
04:03:853 (2) - ^
04:05:934 (3) - This just looks weird. Feels like a victim of a slightly faster slider velocity when remapping hard as a template or something. Also possibly not rankable either.
Topic Starter
soulfear
hmm.Do you really play this map?
nothing change,but thanks for modding. :)
orioncomet
[General]
- purple combocolour a bit hard to read and see on some parts of BG oh.. nvm Those notes are easy to see when I deleted your skin.. sorry for deleted.. >_<

[Shinjitsu]
00:39:288 (4) - spacing or new combo
01:56:954 (4) - ^

[Ai]
01:24:015 (3,4) - I kinda miss at them, maybe new combo?

Funny and.. finally I got S :P

Download: orioncomet - Niira Etsuko - Shinyaku no Yoru [Ai] (2553-04-26) Osu.osr
Topic Starter
soulfear
8-)
Shinxyn
ooh gotten so pro at mapping :3
haha, I can't see the combo numbers under the hitcircle, don't think it really matters too much though...
Could you add a slider repeat skin? something more visible and hopefully won't be blocked by the hitcircle's white scorpion
The mod selection skins don't have to be there... oh well... spinner's kinda wobbly, but you don't tend to notice it when staring at the spinner bg :x
Where's the Umineko tags?! D:

なぞ-
01:07:719 (3) - new combo, for kiai? (maybe remove new combo on 01:04:946 (1)... but it would look harder)
Fine, plays fair

うそ- @.@ I had to sightread this diff
00:01:062 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - I get so confused here, is it to music or vocal? the first note kinda starts one vocal, then second and third are on music, then next combo seems more towards vocal... @.@??
00:34:087 (8) - new combo~!
00:44:836 (6) - ^
01:03:905 (9) - new combo for completely change of pace here?
01:51:753 (8) - new combo, too many hanging notes like this :x
02:02:501 (6) - ^
02:19:837 (5,6,7,8) - stack properly please?
02:21:571 (9) - same as 1:03:905
Didn't like this diff as much as the other three

しんじゅつ- <3!
00:29:233 (1) - mmm.... either remove this spinner or add one to 00:32:007 too...?
04:05:934 (3) - even though this is playable, its not allowed :(
weee lots of patterns I like

あい- OD 9 map, wow
Fun, but I can't pass ;----;
04:05:934 (3) - same as hard
nothing else I really wanna point out... too bad I can't play this without nofail ;---;

23s break... and what's that last timing panel for?
Each map could use more finish hitsounds, but it's fine
Awesome song~ (is that Beatrice with her hair down?!)
Topic Starter
soulfear
Thanks,Shinxyn :)
masuo_old
star~ =ω=
kioukiou
Star. :3
Colin Hou
:)

Another noob(me)s' nightmare.
Mafiamaster
I'm not really digging the hitcircleoverlay. You can barely even see the numbers. Please change it or make it more transparent so the numbers are clearly seen.
Delete all of the "selection-mod-_______" files from the folder.

Edit: Bubbled
yaya
ranked
Beatrice_old
いかにも妾が黄金の魔女ベアトリーチェである!。うははははあぁ。
Chaoswurm
hi guys. I love this map. The thing is, i really like this specific skin. Is there any way i can get the song skin and use it for every other song?
Topic Starter
soulfear

Chaoswurm wrote:

hi guys. I love this map. The thing is, i really like this specific skin. Is there any way i can get the song skin and use it for every other song?
Sure.
ShaggoN
Just quick note.
In compare of previous maps of soulfear - after playing this one i am really disappointed.
Firo Prochainezo

ShaggoN wrote:

Just quick note.
In compare of previous maps of soulfear - after playing this one i am really disappointed.
This.