forum

Matsushita&yuikonnu - LOVE x LOVE Whistle

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sonnyc
[Easy]
01:59:534 (1) - 02:03:034 (1) - 02:07:034 (1) - 02:11:534 (1) - 지금 보니까 브픔 때문에 박자 밀도가 비교적 낮은데, 그에 비해 콤보 주기가 약간 짧은듯요. 여기 뉴콤들 풀어보실?
[Normal]
00:46:940 (4) - 뉴콤이 안들어갔어요
01:55:784 (1,1) - 너무 멀어요
02:22:912 (1) - 괜한 콤보 같네요. 이전 노트가 강조할 만큼 가치있는 음악파트도 아닌듯하구요
[Hard]
00:09:065 (4,1) - 1.2x
00:53:877 (4) - 팔로 화살표 때문에 그런건데, 뒷 패턴처럼 1.4x로 거리설정해보실래요?
[Extra]
02:58:079 (5,1) - 콤보 수정이 이루어지지 않았네요
Sonnyc
Nominated.
Topic Starter
scanter

Sonnyc wrote:

Nominated.
감사합니다 ~
Dailycare
이건 제 것처럼 디퀄되지마세용ㅠㅠ
Ozato Fumika
>3<
Karen
whoa glad to see this gets qualified!
osu! needs more yuikonnu~
bananannian
About fucking time :D

Good job!
Topic Starter
scanter

bananannian wrote:

About fucking time :D

Good job!
yes it was really kick ass lol. anyway thanks everyone
Beomsan
\:D/
Enon
드디어 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Hula
Not gonna be rude to the mapper. But to the BNs, have you not got a keyboard and a mouse to click along to a map? It would help.

[Extra]

No offence dude but I have no idea what rhythm I was meant to be playing.

00:31:096 (4) - 00:31:096 (4) - These sorts of things, you're like underemphasising the electro-piano sound and also putting a slider straight over a dominant drum beat, it's really not good to play.

Then here, 00:34:096 (5) - you go even further and change up your choice of rhythm and it's really not nice at all to play, it doesn't emphasise any of the right parts.

Why do things like this one have to be 1/4 sliders? It's a pretty bland sounding rhythm there. 00:33:065 (6,7) - These 1/4 sliders are quite okay though.

00:35:596 (4,5,6,7,8,1) - The drums here without a doubt should be totally emphasised and focused on in the map, but instead you're left confused and wondering.

00:37:940 (1) - the vocals are undoubtedbly 1/4

00:38:502 (4,5) - This double is misplaced. If you really insist on having a double here, it should start on the blue tick and end on the white tick as seen in the image. This is because there's drums on those ticks and right now when you're playing it, it really feels like it's wrong
00:39:440 (1) - Once again, should be 1/4. this is a 5.6 sr extra and you're omitting very obvious 1/4

00:40:940 (1,2,1,2) - Why are all of these 1/4 sliders in the same location? Very odd since the last slider is 100% on a totally not on a vocal, yet it's mapped the same as the last 3 which were. CONFUSING.

00:43:096 (1) - Shouldn't be a slider.

00:50:877 (4,5) - Same as before.
00:59:315 (1) - So confused why this is a 1/2 slider again.

01:05:118 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - This. Why? It's so dull. Well done, you've made the simplest 1/2 spam ever.

01:17:784 (3,4,5,6,7) - Delete the 4, the 1/4 you're mapping here only starts on the red tick which is the 5. It should look like this,

01:43:951 (2) - Why would you put a passive repeat slider like this? This is a whole world of no.

01:46:118 (4,1) - This spacing is totally wrong here, needs to be increased.

02:00:784 (6) - circles instead?

Right, no offence dude, but i didn't log onto osu with the intention of doing this so i'm not going to finish the mod, but this map was just a whole world of no for me. Sorry, but it needs mods from people who won't pussyfoot around you. Good luck.
Monstrata
Just dropping my opinion. I hope they don't persuade the mapper to keep certain patterns though, take whatever of Hula's mod you find useful. Ignored some stuff cuz I felt neutral about them.

Hula wrote:

[Extra]

00:31:096 (4) - 00:31:096 (4) - These sorts of things, you're like underemphasising the electro-piano sound and also putting a slider straight over a dominant drum beat, it's really not good to play. This seems like a mapper's decision/style rather than anything pertinent. You can choose to map the piano sounds and use 1/2 circles hear instead of a 1/2 slider, but I don't think one choice is better than the other. The song is rather repetitive in its sections so it's nice to see a bit of rhythm variety. There's still a clear underlying rhythm going on with only a few sliders/circles being shifted around.

Then here, 00:34:096 (5) - you go even further and change up your choice of rhythm and it's really not nice at all to play, it doesn't emphasise any of the right parts.

Why do things like this one have to be 1/4 sliders? It's a pretty bland sounding rhythm there. 00:33:065 (6,7) - These 1/4 sliders are quite okay though.

00:35:596 (4,5,6,7,8,1) - The drums here without a doubt should be totally emphasised and focused on in the map, but instead you're left confused and wondering. Seems more like a mapper's decision to me. I don't think following the drums would improve quality, however I can agree that it would be interesting to follow a different instrument sound.

00:37:940 (1) - the vocals are undoubtedbly 1/4

00:38:502 (4,5) - This double is misplaced. If you really insist on having a double here, it should start on the blue tick and end on the white tick as seen in the image. This is because there's drums on those ticks and right now when you're playing it, it really feels like it's wrong
00:39:440 (1) - Once again, should be 1/4. this is a 5.6 sr extra and you're omitting very obvious 1/4 You aren't obligated to map every sound you hear, and some mappers prefer not having 1/4 spam everywhere. This is undermapped yes. I don't believe this undermap contributes to a lower map quality though. If you choose to map it, great! If you don't, this is a very reasonable alternative.

00:40:940 (1,2,1,2) - Why are all of these 1/4 sliders in the same location? Very odd since the last slider is 100% on a totally not on a vocal, yet it's mapped the same as the last 3 which were. CONFUSING. This is awesome to play, wat D:

00:43:096 (1) - Shouldn't be a slider.

00:50:877 (4,5) - Same as before.
00:59:315 (1) - So confused why this is a 1/2 slider again.

01:05:118 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - This. Why? It's so dull. Well done, you've made the simplest 1/2 spam ever. It fits quite well though... Unless you are pushing for some 1/2 slider combinations which imo does nothing to improve quality.

01:17:784 (3,4,5,6,7) - Delete the 4, the 1/4 you're mapping here only starts on the red tick which is the 5. It should look like this, Doesn't sound like an overmap to me... but in any case, the rhythm is very predicable, I really doubt anyone actually has an issue with this in gameplay...

01:43:951 (2) - Why would you put a passive repeat slider like this? This is a whole world of no. I don't get this. It feels perfectly fine to play, and it's consistent...

01:46:118 (4,1) - This spacing is totally wrong here, needs to be increased. Yea, 01:46:451 (1,2) - Ctrl+G here would be better.

02:00:784 (6) - circles instead? Uhh... I think you have the wrong slider... Doesn't make sense at all to have 2 circles here considering the vocals xP.

Right, no offence dude, but i didn't log onto osu with the intention of doing this so i'm not going to finish the mod, but this map was just a whole world of no for me. Sorry, but it needs mods from people who won't pussyfoot around you. Good luck.
I don't really agree with this mod because I feel it's just suggesting alternatives, and not improvements :P.
Ozato Fumika
how does this map have playability issues lmao..

you must hate to play doubles cuz you can only read easy 1/2 1/1 spam like dnb

what you're basically saying is "I'd map all possible 1/4 but you ignored lots therefore im gonna call bns braindead"

yeah people have different thoughts about dominant beat and that is where the variation of rhythm comes from

if the map ignores drum or vocals and youre annoyed why dont you go play dnb songs all day where they map all 1/2 1/4 beat possible
Sonnyc
The only part I can agree partially was 00:38:502 (4,5), though I think it can work if the mapper prefers.
Spacing issue of 01:46:118 (4,1)? Then what about other consistent usages of 01:40:784 (5,1) - 01:42:451 (1,2) - 01:45:118 (1,2)? Not sure about your 'totally wrong' expression.

Regarding a high portion of your opinion about the rhythms, it seems you were experiencing a problem about undermapping mostly. Even this is the highest difficulty, it's not like the mapper should express every single beat they hear! 00:31:096 (4) for example, if the mapper expresses the drum beat of 00:31:190, it will fail to achieve the mapper's original intention which is emphasizing the instrument sounds. Also 00:34:096 (5) is not the mapper's own rhythm but it's rather emphasizing the instrument sounds. I'm pretty unsure if you comprehended the mapper's intention properly before dropping some opinions ;w;
Hula
it was a quick look and i didn't like what i was playing fyi guys.

And yes, i don't like doubles, but the doubles are in the wrong spots 8)
Topic Starter
scanter
I read your post and I can totally disagree because of it is all about SUBJECTIVE.

hey dude. do you think everyone is playing like you? I think it is not. yeah someone regard your think is right, but someone think it is fun.

I think it can PLAY enough. to score S isn't evidence? anyway, thanks your point out.
Yuii-
You mean subjective? Because if those things would have been "objective"... yeah, I don't know, man.
Topic Starter
scanter

Yuii- wrote:

You mean subjective? Because if those things would have been "objective"... yeah, I don't know, man.
oh god my fault. thanks
Lami
ㅎㄷㄷ 장문모딩과 함께랭크
퀄파맵에 모딩 매우 무서움 :o
Topic Starter
scanter

Lami wrote:

ㅎㄷㄷ 장문모딩과 함께랭크
퀄파맵에 모딩 매우 무서움 :o
디퀄당하면 손 놓을 생각이었는데 다행히 한방에 랭됬네요