forum

Move 'autoplay' to most left postion in mods selection

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
sseminary
*small request

What does it mean
Move 'autoplay' to most left postion in mods selection

forget making screenshot with default skin, sorry.

Reason
So why is this necessary?
-> because of shorcut annoying.

In mods selection, there is a shortcut key
Standard shortcut ScreenShot

White letters are default shortcuts

It's like a keyboard. It's intuitive, so easy to use shortcut.

But in case of other mode

Uneasy to use 'autoplay' shortcut, because this doesn't look like keyboard shape, so you have to memorize the 'V' shortcut

When playing Mania mode, I usalley press "C" to select 'autoplay'mod instead of pressing "V". It's very annoying.
Maybe it's just kind of bad habit, but I'm sure you had these experience at least once.

So, To solve the problem,
I think moving 'autoplay' to most left postion is the best. then it will not change postion between each modes.
(Change shortcut key to other is not an answer if you're playing different modes together)

So what exactly I'm looking for...
(standard)

(CTB&TaiKo)

(Mania Mode)

--- Added ---

---

Thanks for reading my bad english.
Other ideas are welcome.
Lanturn
You can just hold control and press enter without even needing to go to the mods screen. Add shift for Cinema

I like my auto button where it is personally. It just fits bein the last mod in the list.
Eni
Why not declare shortcuts based on positioning instead of specific mods?

The user can change this behavior if he or she wishes to use custom shortcuts for each mod.
Sea_Food
How about keep the position of auto instead. What i mean is thay in ctb for exaple there would be an empty space between relax and auto.
Topic Starter
sseminary

Lanturn wrote:

You can just hold control and press enter without even needing to go to the mods screen. Add shift for Cinema
I like my auto button where it is personally. It just fits bein the last mod in the list.
wow, I didn't know that. Thanks a lot.

Project Railgun wrote:

Why not declare shortcuts based on positioning instead of specific mods?
The user can change this behavior if he or she wishes to use custom shortcuts for each mod.
It can be another option. why I havn't think about it lol

Sea_Food wrote:

How about keep the position of auto instead. What i mean is thay in ctb for exaple there would be an empty space between relax and auto.
It Looks weird(just personally) but can be another option.

---

Thanks for replying.