Aiseca
Vibrant colors.
Ender Lain
7.9/10
MisakiTobisawa-

inb4 I get a 0/10, if you give me that don't ever ask me to mod your maps
Achromalia
7.38/10.

looks pretty alright, i actually like the color palette on this. the text isn't too disruptive, which is nice.

on a side note, i don't know why you would do something like that other than taking a 0/10 rather personally. when it comes to what you work with, i don't think something as minute of a notion as someone being unimpressed by your avatar should be reason as of why or why not to mod something for someone.

eh. i thought the comment was worth addressing, so... yeah.

i wouldn't give much of a shit if you were to rate something of mine as 0/10 if there's something unrelated that you'd like for me to do for you. frankly, i'd be alright with doing something for you, like a paid commission, for example, and would only be deterred to do so based on your usage of my work or your history with other people's work, and such.
MisakiTobisawa-
Maybe the way I phrase things and my general attitude here make it hard to tell when I'm joking.

Well, you've stuck with this avatar for so long I think you should already know my rating for it.
Achromalia
staying resolute with 7.38/10.

i would think it'd be fairly well-known that i'm a pretty literal person, though i'm not actually sure if people really look into things like that. considering your attitude around a few other incidents and how i've perceived your general personality, had you had actually meant that, i wouldn't be particularly surprised, so i was inclined to think you were serious.

sorry 'bout that, i suppose.
Ender Lain
7.4/10
Pyo
Lain is love
Achromalia
8.19/10

good lighting, interestingly vibrant colors. pretty cool.
keremaru
8.9/10, still iconic and easy to notice. plus, gradient background reminds me of yugen.
Achromalia
6.31/10

i'm not a fan of this one. really doesn't look good.

a small, square image that doesn't look particularly notable, with a shadow underneath it, in a sea of white. the image looks like perhaps it was just a little too small, and the text doesn't help.

it's part of a collab, i guess. might partially explain why it's formatted so strangely, i dunno. hmm.

well, the image within looks alright.
[ - Hinami - ]
Aiseca

[ - Hinami - ] wrote:

Same score. Cuz sad. :L
Meah
6 zoom it in a little
Penguin
6.5/10

+ nice colors
+ good crop

- anime
Tenpii

+cute
+matching username

-boring
Ender Lain
7.8/10
Penguin
7/10

I personally don't like the rounded edges
Achromalia
7.84/10.

almost like the image itself has it's own temperature, if that makes sense, though i cant tell if i think it's cold or warm. pretty good, as far as mood and lighting goes. nice.

not a whole lot of material or colors, eh. i dunno.
Penguin
9.5/10

Your profile pic has evolved in a great way. I really like the blue outline, the gradient, and the nice colors. Your avatar definitely identifies you.

Plus it's self made, so that's always cool.
Pyo
Cute
Penguin
8.75/10

+ Pleasant colors
+ High quality art
+ Good crop
+ Cute collab

- anime
CatzerTM
MisakiTobisawa-
Achromalia
7.26/10.

it's decent.
Refills

good
Penguin
8.25/10

+ good crop
+ I personally like the colors
+ nice art

- anime
- weird facial expression

edit: you changed avas it is now a 9/10
- Anima -
7/10 my sister likes penguins and so I do too.
Aiseca

A bit disturbing.
payney
solid 8

pretty neat style
Penguin
2/10

just looks like a screenshot of an anime on pause.
KemZii
7/10 cute
KatouMegumi
hvick/10
keremaru
7.5/10
payney
7/10, its aight
Pyo
5/10
z0z
6/10