9.5/10
Efso
4,5/10 would not bang.
Feast
5/10, don't really like it
Genjitsu
8.5/10
Restless Spirit
The girl in the avatar looks beautiful although I always prefer transparent backgrounds over a regular background image. The colour scheme is kind of bright though, so one might want to look into that if one prefers a less eyepiercing vewing experience. What's really bugging me though is the name in the avatar. Yea I know, I am always complaining about that. But I really hate it. It's just me it seems. But I have to say the font is actually pretty neat, although a bit big for that kind of picture you've put it on. Other than that the avatar's pretty decent. I mean, there's a good ol' black border around it too, which is really nice. If one insists on having a background image, I'd always go with a border, especially a black 1px border. It looks always good, trust me. Only on images with a black background it becomes kinda difficult with black borders, so there it would be appropiate to have the border in the colour of the main colour scheme on the avatar (which, hopefully, isn't black as well in that case). Only the name ruins it all for me.

I'd give a solid 5/10, could be a 7 or something, but I despise names in avatars just that much.
DeletedUser_4041880
6/10 It's not rendered cleanly and I can see the uneven pixels sticking out around her
Restless Spirit
I am currently trying to render speedpaint stuff cleanly but it's kinda difficult. But I'll manage sooner or later.
Just keep at it and it will be fine one time or the other.

Your avatar!
This thing is blue, I can tell that much. But I like blue, so that's fine. This one however IS rendered cleanly and I like it just that much just for that. Don't recognize the guy though. What I also like is that there is no name in it which I am really happy to see. The artstyle however is not my cup of tea exactly. Good decision not to take a border with this one, though. Transparent background and border just doesn't go well with each other.

It's neat, I like it. 7.5/10
Perfection
5/10 looks a bit pixelated
DeletedUser_4041880
9/10 a lot better than your last avatar. Also cleanly rendered as far as I can tell Ninja'd D:

I think I rated 7/10 for this
Genjitsu
9/10 That's pretty good.

Regarding Powersocke's opinions, thanks, it was probably the most detailed explanations in this thread.
Perfection
4/10, text ruins it
Genjitsu
9/10, and damn everyone hated the name in my avatar, probably will change my avatar tomorrow
FlyingNeko
10/10 It's perfect.
DeletedUser_4041880
still moe/10

EDIT: Holy hell that signuture
FlyingNeko
Ene/10
;D
Noobsicle
10/10
DeletedUser_4041880
milk/10
kirueggy
ene/10
AutoMedic
rabbit/infinity

idunno, i love rabbits, bunnies and bunny girls, lol
Restless Spirit
White background plus border where one could have fairly easily made a transparent background of, it's kind of a shame really. The person in that avatar does look kind of good though, but I'm not sure if there are some pixel issues... I don't quite think so but I'm not really sure.
What I know is: The name's bugging the hell out of me again! My arch nemesis on this forum.
Other than that no other complaints, it's pretty simple and I like it for that. But the name ruins a lot. 4/10
Senritsu
8/10 owo/
DeletedUser_4041880
STILL MOE/10

SHIROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Perfection
7/10
Sayune
8/10
Perfection
That Border </3
6/10
Kei
8/10
Konei
8/10
Greyusb